• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi all

Here in Australia many of our regional towns are losing their stores, and have to fight to stay viable.  Many are getting together and finding ways to survive the closure of shops and banks.   We are seeing the closure of yet another bank here within the next couple of months.  These ways include Folk, Blues, Country and Western weekends festivals, country fairs and quaint shops to attract passers through and advertising local attractions.  Many of our shops are now empty.  I actually prefer shopping locally as I do not have to put my card details on the internet.  I also find it fun to go shopping; sometimes it's a way to get out and about.

Frienduff is right.  The global one world government is on the way.  They want to hem everyone in to shopping on the internet.  I don't think Christians are the only people seeing this all happen before their eyes.  There are many people in the world against globalisation.

Oh yes their is a spirit at work doing overtime .   its doing all to unite even all religions as mindsets to be as one , who will serve the one world beast and worship it

takings it mark that no man may buy or sell , lest he has that mark .

False prophets have long been at work .   Lets examine the largest false prophet of all and see what it is pointing too.

It points to world peace and unity  as one with all religions and if we think its not pointing and suggesting at a mark .  We better think again .

WHO was it that said ,   We can see no evidence that this rfid chip is the mark of the beast . In fact , He goes on to say ,

ITS a blessing from GOD that can solve the worlds ills .  TRY and remember its the FP which causes the world to TAKE the mark of the beast .

The same one with many who work with him ,  saying things like we need a strong one world govt , or body , we need a one world bankin system ,

and praises this rfid .  FOLKS its getting close now .  REAL CLOSE .   And sadly most the protestants have climbed in bed

with this wickedness .   For they were long prepared for this hour of unity as one ,  by men like rick warren and emergents and others who

twisted evangelizing the gospel INTO a fake one for world peace and unity .    The hour is late , and the deception shall abound even more massive .

TIME to make our stand on the Stone of our foundation .  TIME to awake , TIME to dig dug in deep and feast only on the bible .

For the deception will not wane nor fade away , NO its going to just keep increasing now .

We have long been in the ecumincal phase of things , the false love , false unity and all to make minds ready .

You know what step TWO is .   And this has happened BEFORE .   STEP TWO ,  IS the INQUISITOIN PHASE ,   the phase where BLOOD IS SPILLED

against those who would not conform .    WE getting close  to the inquisition final purge hour that comes against the lambs .   

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Update:  It seems what happen is the owner of the shopping plaza canceled the grocery stores less.  It seems the two were not getting along.