other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

https://redrightvideos.com/rashida-tlaib-invokes-muslim-war-cry-in-speech-to-muslims-declares-muslim-victory-over-us/?utm_source=lp-newsetter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:2118896&utm_campaign=Rashida Tlaib Invokes Muslim War Cry in Speech to Muslims…Declares Muslim Victory Over US

Rashida Tlaib is a radical, and she had to give a speech to CAIR. She opened up her speech with, “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim!”, which means “In the name of Allah, the merciful, the compassionate.” It is better known as the Muslim war cry. She then declared a Muslim victory over the government of the United States. She also said that envisioning her enemies dead is a great comfort to her.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

um a question.  If I am not mistaken the phrase quoted in the OP post is a common phrase used in muslim prayers?  I am a bit puzzled why it is called a 'war cry' in the quote ?

Sorry brother..no offence intended.  Just a bit puzzled.  Since it is a very common phrase.. especially in the begining of some muslim prayers etc (if I am not mistaken).  

Thanks very much.

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, just_abc said:

um a question.  If I am not mistaken the phrase quoted in OP is a common phrase used in prayers?  I dont understand why it is called a 'war cry' in the OP?

Sorry no offence intended.  Just wondering.  Since it is a very common phrase. 

Thanks very much.

It seems someone said it was a war cry and there for the OB is believing it to be so.  Anywho that is what I think. 

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

It seems someone said it was a war cry and 

Thanks.  I was wondering if perhaps the author may have mistakenly mixed up that phrase with something else perhaps?  I dunno.  Just wondering thats all :) .. sometimes i just ponder too much maybe lol

Thanks again :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

What has struck me as obvious, but not so to many it seems, is a woman, an immigrant from Africa, a Muslim stands as a representative in the lawmaking body of a major world government, something that would be impossible in any Muslim nation, and accuses the nation of whom has elected her democratically as being bigoted. Amazing. 

We are not a racist nation, most people are not racist, that's just marketing, we have racism as does every country but her standing there in that position and accusing others of bigotry astounds me. So it continues, and as one of the other freshman congressmen stood and said, "I believe she knows exactly what she is doing." 

16 hours ago, just_abc said:

um a question.  If I am not mistaken the phrase quoted in the OP post is a common phrase used in muslim prayers?  I am a bit puzzled why it is called a 'war cry' in the quote ?

Sorry brother..no offence intended.  Just a bit puzzled.  Since it is a very common phrase.. especially in the begining of some muslim prayers etc (if I am not mistaken).  

Thanks very much.

it is my understanding that the war cry thing comes from what usually follows that general phrase.    In the name of Allah they are about to do something...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Zemke said:

We are not a racist nation, most people are not racist,

I would say that I think there are many people of color who would disagree. 

I went back and watched the video of the gathering and the person introducing her used the term "Allahu Akbar" which is the Jihadi war cry, and the term used by her was/is considered by most  the Muslim victory call....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I would say that I think there are many people of color who would disagree. 

And many people of colour that would agree. We've been preached this for years and it's not the populace that is to blame. Racism was institutionalized after the civil war by the Democratic party and they have never apologized for Jim Crow. They just point fingers making us all feel as though we must all participate in some unsolving ritual of no answers. I'm not wearing the crap of racism. It's not our fault. 

The gospel is a force for social justice but social justice is not the gospel. The only way to a better society is to see people getting saved. Outside of that everything will just keep getting worse. Politics will never solve social problems. The foolishness of an immigrant woman from Africa that is Muslim who became a congressman on the floor of the House of Representatives claiming this nation to be bigoted is absurd. Where is the gratitude, the speeches of, "This could only happen in America and we need to prosper and make this a reality in more countries." No, we get anti-Jewish remarks and accusations of racism. It's crap. 

Edited by Zemke

4 hours ago, other one said:

I went back and watched the video of the gathering and 

hi brother

I did not click on the link (my apologies).  I was basing my question / comment on the quote in the opening post.. i.e about "She opened up her speech with...."   That particular phrase quoted (which is a different phrase than the other phrase you refer to)..  is often used in prayers etc especially in the begining of some prayers (if I am not mistaken) .  It is a very common phrase.  So I was kinda surprised to see that specific phrase being called a 'war cry'.  

Sorry I think perhaps my earlier post might not have been very clear.  I was just a bit puzzled that's all.

Thanks

:)

Edited by just_abc