IGNORED

The one taken and the one left, who shall be saved ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

It seems that you are fighting against the prayer of Jesus.  In John 17 Jesus prays to the Father to not take believers out of the world.

And John also quoted Jesus said in Rev 3:13 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trail that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.  So we will miss out on the tests that is going to happen to all those who live on the earth.   To keep us from this, we have to be gone.  Otherwise we are grouped with the whole earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

And John also quoted Jesus said in Rev 3:13 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trail that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.  So we will miss out on the tests that is going to happen to all those who live on the earth.   To keep us from this, we have to be gone.  Otherwise we are grouped with the whole earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The wording of the text is, "keep you from the hour of trial" not "take you out of the trial."  The mark of God is given and the command follows not to harm those that have the mark of God.  These instructions are meaningless if we are gone as you suggest. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

The wording of the text is, "keep you from the hour of trial" not "take you out of the trial."  The mark of God is given and the command follows not to harm those that have the mark of God.  These instructions are meaningless if we are gone as you suggest. 

Look again.  All those who live on this earth will go through this trial of testing.  And we are keep from this trial of testing. So if we are those still on this earth at that time, we will go through that time of testing with the rest of the world.  But Scripture says we will not go through this testing.  Only outcome is that we are not there.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Look again.  All those who live on this earth will go through this trial of testing.  And we are keep from this trial of testing. So if we are those still on this earth at that time, we will go through that time of testing with the rest of the world.  But Scripture says we will not go through this testing.  Only outcome is that we are not there.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Looking again

‘Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Both of those in red are the Greek word "tereo".   I can't find a single instance of  that  word being used to  mean "take away,  snatch away,  remove" or anything remotely  similar.

I don't "keep" His Word(s) by  being removed from them and He's not promising to "keep" me by doing anything  similar either.   He's promising  to "surround to protect, watch over, stand guard  over".  There isn't even a hint of "removal" in that word here or any other place it's used in Scripture.

KJV Translation Count — Total: 75x
The KJV translates Strong's G5083 in the following manner: keep (57x), reserve (8x), observe (4x), watch (2x), preserve (2x), keeper (1x), hold fast (1x).

Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. to attend to carefully, take care of

1. to guard

2. metaph. to keep, one in the state in which he is

3. to observe

4. to reserve: to undergo something

The actual meaning in fact, seems to completely rule out the idea, instead demanding understanding that we are kept from the EFFECTS of those times, prevented from being affected by  them, guarded from them, while still in place. 

Come, my people, enter into your rooms
And close your doors behind you;
Hide for a little while
Until indignation runs its course.

For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
And the earth will reveal her bloodshed
And will no longer cover her slain.

The  wrath of God in that hour has a purpose.   And we who are His have no reason to fear it.  In fact, we MUST be here for  Him  to even manifest  it.  If we understand the "legal" boundaries this whole contest  of Kingdoms is conducted within, it becomes very clear why  we MUST be here.  He cannot "legally" display the power  if heaven in the  affairs of the earth unless and until He finds a man who will agree with Him.  HE gave Adam "dominion" over this earth and to the "sons  of men" after him.  Satan usurped that power when Adam chose  to  bow the knee to him instead of his Creator.  Jesus LEGALLY returned that dominion to men  who are found "in  Him".  In Him,  (and  ONLY in Him) dominion over the  earth  is restored to mankind.  The wrath  of God in that hour is going to be displayed THROUGH His people...we CAUSE IT.

If His people can ever get understanding of the  true magnitude of  the call He has placed before His own, and the amazing  responsibility He will entrust to us in that hour....all this rapture stuff will lose any attractiveness at all :)

For the LORD takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the afflicted ones with salvation.

Let the godly ones exult in glory;
Let them sing for joy on their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,

To execute vengeance on the nations
And punishment on the peoples,

To bind their kings with chains
And their nobles with fetters of iron,

To execute on them the judgment written;
This is an honor for all His godly ones.
Praise the LORD!

What are these "judgements written"?   And who is  it that  EXECUTES those judgements? 

I can guess what kind of reaction a post like this will get :)  But it's time anyway.  The ones who  CAN  begin to approach  Him  for greater understanding need to begin doing  so very soon.  Those who  cannot will go  on and  very  likely end up going  home earlier than His full plan for them calls for.  Removed, set aside from, and found unready  for participation with Him in His great work at the  end of this age.

Edited by Jostler

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

What are these "judgements written"?   And who is  it that  EXECUTES those judgements? 

I can guess what kind of reaction a post like this will get :)  But it's time anyway.  The ones who  CAN  begin to approach  Him  for greater understanding need to begin doing  so very soon.  Those who  cannot will go  on and  very  likely end up going  home earlier than His full plan for them calls for.  Removed, set aside from, and found unready  for participation with Him in His great work at the  end of this age.

You need to reread Rev 3:10 again.  It says ALL who are on this earth will go through these tests or trials.  All means All.  The only conclusion is that we as Believers are not here on earth to be part of the set of trials and test which are for those who live on this earth.  I will be in Heaven, where will you be.

So are you saying that you have greater understanding than the rest of us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv
add info

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

You need to reread Rev 3:10 again.  It says ALL who are on this earth will go through these tests or trials.  All means All.  The only conclusion is that we as Believers are not here on earth to be part of the set of trials and test which are for those who live on this earth.  I will be in Heaven, where will you be.

So are you saying that you have greater understanding than the rest of us.

In Christ

Montana Marv

the fact you choose to frame it up in those terms has some implications.  Are you saying you know it all and have no need of input and cannot benefit from what He wants to do through  the other members of His many membered Body?

I present to the Body what I believe He has given me for the building up of the whole.  I am certain I don't do it perfectly yet.  But those who can hear, will.  And I am eager to receive from others what He has for me through them.

I will be here...of that I am certain.  And it's almost as certain you won't be here.  But there's still time to change that..but not a lot. :)

For we know in part and we prophesy in part;

but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

That's a "joint" operation if you'll pardon the pun :)

Edited by Jostler

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

There is not a rapture before the resurrection so how are you going to get to heaven.  You do know that if you add a resurrection just so you can be raptured. you will be cursed according to the Word of the LORD.  All will go through the testing some will be kept by the power of God in the testing.

54 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

There is not a rapture before the resurrection so how are you going to get to heaven.  You do know that if you add a resurrection just so you can be raptured. you will be cursed according to the Word of the LORD.  All will go through the testing some will be kept by the power of God in the testing.

Only two resurrections. The First is the resurrection for the Just or Righteous. The Second resurrection is for the Unjust or Unrighteous.

Jesus Christ being the First fruit. The N.T. saints going next, followed by O.T. righteous Israel, then followed by all who did not follow Satan after the 1000 years. So many different avenues to get there.

The the Second resurrection occurs following the GWT judgement in which the Beast and False Prophet were the first fruits.

In Christ

Montana Marv

23 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Only two resurrections. The First is the resurrection for the Just or Righteous. The Second resurrection is for the Unjust or Unrighteous.

Jesus Christ being the First fruit. The N.T. saints going next, followed by O.T. righteous Israel, then followed by all who did not follow Satan after the 1000 years. So many different avenues to get there.

The the Second resurrection occurs following the GWT judgement in which the Beast and False Prophet were the first fruits.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Revelation 20 gives a clear and unambiguous description of exactly who participates in each  of those two resurrections.  And it is much  different  than the  picture you just painted.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Revelation 20 gives a clear and unambiguous description of exactly who participates in each  of those two resurrections.  And it is much  different  than the  picture you just painted.

So when do those born during the 1000 make it.

In Christ

Montana Marv