• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/15/2019 at 4:03 AM, Diaste said:

True. That's two resurrections, not three. And the first is the one in which those who were beheaded for their testimony in Christ are raised from the dead.

First in chronology or first in priority and honor?

I say it is first in honor. That was Jesus first, then the church, then the 144,000, then the Old Testament saints (with the beheaded) are ALL a part of the first or most honorable resurrection. This fits the scripture.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

First in chronology or first in priority and honor?

I say it is first in honor. That was Jesus first, then the church, then the 144,000, then the Old Testament saints (with the beheaded) are ALL a part of the first or most honorable resurrection. This fits the scripture.

I can't speak to that but it doesn't matter, it's the 1st chronologically because there is a 2nd. It is the resurrection to life so I would suppose it's also the most honorable as the 2nd is the resurrection unto death.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I can't speak to that but it doesn't matter, it's the 1st chronologically because there is a 2nd. It is the resurrection to life so I would suppose it's also the most honorable as the 2nd is the resurrection unto death.

It does come before the second death resurrection. You are right there. But many see this "first" and imagine then that the rapture of the church cannot be pretrib or else IT would be the first. That is error in thinking.

All the righteous will have a part of this first or chief resurrection - just at different times.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/14/2019 at 1:20 AM, R. Hartono said:

So there will be 3 Resurrections :

This is a blaring, wild eyed error!......"THIS is the first resurrection"

Rev 11:18- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Even the prophets have not recieved their reward until this point. 7th trumpet.

Hebrews 11:40- since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

NO! They are NOT resurrected before us. Period.

This error requires multiple raptures as well.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

There are a ressurection for the Just, and a ressurection for the Unjust. That is it.

Christ being the First Fruits of the ressurection for the Just or the First ressurection.

Not all are ressurected

at the same time.

The A/C and False Prophet are cast into the Lake of Fire well before the rest of the dead. Even before Satan. All part of the Second ressurection.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The righteous AND unrighteous are raised together.

The sheep and goats are-together side by side...the wheat and tares are separated when they harvested-together...the fish are sorted when pulled in -together.

The 7th trumpet has people that are rewarded AND destroyed.

Dan. 12:2- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Rev. 20 shows the FIRST resurrection with saints who were martyred and those resisted the mark- AND those whose names were not written in the Lamb's book of Life.

12 hours ago, Uriah said:

The righteous AND unrighteous are raised together.

The sheep and goats are-together side by side...the wheat and tares are separated when they harvested-together...the fish are sorted when pulled in -together.

The 7th trumpet has people that are rewarded AND destroyed.

Dan. 12:2- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Rev. 20 shows the FIRST resurrection with saints who were martyred and those resisted the mark- AND those whose names were not written in the Lamb's book of Life.

The righteous and unrighteous have always been together. It just depends when the righteous receive their new bodies.

Christ first, the Bride second, those of Israel at the onset of the Mill, the rest of the Just after the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The righteous and unrighteous have always been together. It just depends when the righteous receive their new bodies.

Christ first, the Bride second, those of Israel at the onset of the Mill, the rest of the Just after the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

But of course, no scripture to support that.

5 hours ago, Uriah said:

But of course, no scripture to support that.

1 Cor 15: 22b - 24 - So in Christ all will be made alive; but each in its own turn; Christ the first fruits, THEN when He comes, those who belong to Him, THEN the end will come when He hands over the Kingdom to God the Father.  Chp 15:51 - Listen I tell you a mystery, We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed.

Daniel 12:13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end.  You will rest, then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.  Here Daniel will rise (similar to those who came out of their graves after Christs Death???? )  No mention of going from mortality to immortality here), Daniel will dwell in the Land promised through Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.  So he will eat of the vine and crops.

People will be born during the Mill (Rev 20:8b - In number they are like the sand on the seashore,-- those who follow Satan).  When do the Just born during the Mill receive their new resurrected bodies?  The Unjust die at the hand of God.

So is it your belief that all go into the Resurrection of the Just (First Resurrection) at the same time after the Mill.

I go by 1 Cor 15:23 - Each in His own turn.  The Bride goes first, th0se saints under the Altar go next, The 144,000 follow, All Israel and all the other Just go after the Mill.  My order of those who go into the Resurrection of the Just (First Resurrection)

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

1 Cor 15: 22b - 24 - So in Christ all will be made alive; but each in its own turn; Christ the first fruits, THEN when He comes, those who belong to Him, THEN the end will come when He hands over the Kingdom to God the Father.  Chp 15:51 - Listen I tell you a mystery, We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed.

Right, so this the rapture and resurrection....WHEN HE COMES....and it includes a resurrection. The FIRST resurrection happens when He comes as can be sen by the people included in Rev 20 who resisted the mark.

Daniel 12:13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end.  You will rest, then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.  Here Daniel will rise (similar to those who came out of their graves after Christs Death???? )  No mention of going from mortality to immortality here), Daniel will dwell in the Land promised through Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.  So he will eat of the vine and crops.

Dan. 12:13- “But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age.” Matt 25:34- Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This the inheritance the Jesus speaks of. Please provide the scripture where Daniel will be going around eating crops . Then I'd like to see where those who came out of the graves and did so too since you have lumped them together.

People will be born during the Mill (Rev 20:8b - In number they are like the sand on the seashore,-- those who follow Satan).  When do the Just born during the Mill receive their new resurrected bodies?  The Unjust die at the hand of God.

Rev. 20 tells us about the rest of the dead at the end of the 1,000 yrs, NOT about the living getting new bodies.

So is it your belief that all go into the Resurrection of the Just (First Resurrection) at the same time after the Mill.

For accuracy, this is what I believe:

Daniel 12:2- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. You see, the scripture says they "awake" simultaneously but go to different destinations.

John 5:28-  Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Same hour!

I go by 1 Cor 15:23 - Each in His own turn.  The Bride goes first, th0se saints under the Altar go next, The 144,000 follow, All Israel and all the other Just go after the Mill.  My order of those who go into the Resurrection of the Just (First Resurrection)

Wow! 5 resurrections.........Believe the scriptures.

In Christ

Montana Marv