IGNORED

WorthyNews:Boeing 737 Max grounded after investigators find similarities between crashes

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,074
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Boeing on Wednesday said it was grounding the 737 MAX aircraft after US President Donald Trump joined Canada and other countries in banning the aircraft amid mounting global fears for the jets’ airworthiness.

US authorities said new evidence showed similarities between Sunday’s deadly crash of an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 and a fatal accident in Indonesia in October.

The Federal Aviation Administration said findings from the crash site near Addis Ababa and “newly refined satellite data” warranted “further investigation of the possibility of a shared cause for the two incidents.”

At least four American pilots made reports following the Lion Air crash, all complaining the aircraft suddenly pitched downward shortly after takeoff, according to documents reviewed by AFP on the Aviation Safety Reporting System, a voluntary incident database maintained by NASA. [ Source: Times of Israel (Read More...) ]

The post Boeing 737 Max grounded after investigators find similarities between crashes appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

it is my understanding that this aircraft can be guided remotely if needed for terrorism....

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, other one said:

it is my understanding that this aircraft can be guided remotely if needed for terrorism....

I wonder what they find which caused this tragic accident .Canada is like the States to take the planes from the sky today.  They will find it in the black box. They should have taken them down right away,thank God another accident didn't happen.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I wonder what they find which caused this tragic accident .Canada is like the States to take the planes from the sky today.  They will find it in the black box. They should have taken them down right away,thank God another accident didn't happen.

it's my understanding that some pilots reported that shortly after takeoff occasionally the plane would to a nose down maneuver that was weird to get out of.....   can't really qualify it yet but it makes sense that something either in the algorithms of the computers controlling the actual plane parts, or some outside thing is not right.  

I have never thought that electronic control of the actual flight controls is a good idea.....      my last 15 years with Xerox was maintenance of some really expensive servers made by Sun Microsystems.....   and they did occasionally make mistakes all by themselves.