My friend told me about this site today so I thought I’d try it out. I’ll probably read more than I write, just my way.  I appreciate people sharing their thoughts and knowledge. Some of us have more trouble expressing ourselves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Welcome to Worthy, catermite

• Thumbs Up 2

Awesome! And welcome!😁 and if you have any questions you can ask any servant or mod I think. You can ask me to if I'm on I get on almost every day.👍

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, friend! Nice to meet you. I’m glad you’re here. Please know that this is a great place to share. Take your time to tell us about yourself or your concerns. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi there Catermite, and welcome to WCF, God bless, enjoy being among us.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, catermite said:

My friend told me about this site today so I thought I’d try it out. I’ll probably read more than I write, just my way.  I appreciate people sharing their thoughts and knowledge. Some of us have more trouble expressing ourselves.

Shalom Catermite,

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you find plenty of interesting articles to read here.  If you feel the urge to ever reply or start a topic, please be encouraged to do so, we don't bite.  But I'm glad you are with us even if it is just to read.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, catermite said:

449255479_compwelcomebrushgreybluecoonhandsabove245large.jpg.5b239068d11948b9762c7078d7ecb08e.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you all so much for the welcome.  I already feel less alone. It is amazing being connected to people all over the world.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi catermite, and welcome to Worthy. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 2

536C9ABF-C1C0-428B-ADE3-D828DE745A86.gif.d558ceaa231094dfa73a5ebdab4098eb.gif WELCOME, Catermite.  Glad you’re here!  D6F3AEA5-33AF-493C-ADCB-96436E851721.gif.31fefe51162abb41f52d94e09adbefb8.gif

• Thumbs Up 2