turtletwo

having a lot going on medically

I ask for your prayers. I have a lot going on right now. I need God's healing touch.

• Praying for You! 8

Posted (edited)

The authority of the believer comes from God and from God’s Word. As we are God’s ambassadors, we can speak with His authority, appealing to the world on behalf of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20). We use the sword of the Spirit, a mighty weapon forged by God through the apostles for our use (Ephesians 6:17).

Dear Father God, we lift Your Name on High, we come to you in repentance of our sins, through the Blood of Christ Jesus we ask that you set us free of them all and help us live more and more in Your ways, through the directives of Your Word. Father God Your word says:

Matthew 7:7-11

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Father God  we come together here in these Christian Forums asking for Healing for Turtletwo, God you know every concern that Turtletwo is going through right now, comfort her Lord and reassure her that everything is happening according to Your plans.  Christ Jesus said in

John 16:33

33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Father God, please bring reassurance, comfort and healing into Turlestwo body, we command in the blood name of Christ Jesus all manner of sickness to leave trurlestwo body right now, and fill her with Your presence complete from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. Amen! Amen! Amen!

James 5:14-15

Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven."

Hi turtletwo , here are two  titles of a youtube video title concerning healing. I hope it blesses you.

God bless you

in Christ Jesus always;

1to3

EVENING PRAYERS, by Brother Carlos Oliveira. Spiritual Warfare and Curse Breaking

CHRISTIAN: TO EXERCISE POWER OVER DEMONS AND HEAL DISEASES By Brother Carlos

Healing aurhority of the beleiver.jpg

Edited by 1to3
  • Praying for You! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Ok Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi again Turtletwo;

You are on my mind and in my prayers. I know when I am really under stress, my body can just ache at all its week points. I feel so grateful in those times when I can just go to a quiet place in my home and rest, and rest in the Lord, bringing Him with me, crying, praising and talking to Him.

I know you have been through a lot since over a year and some with deep concerns for your family and mother, and then you mom now has gone to heaven. Even though I know you rejoice in that, you are also grieving and the stresses of this whole year, may be just coming very close to the surface, making things quite raw at the moment, but as a christian to another, and also someone who has lost their mother, I just want to hold you know and pray with you, and in prayer lead you to what you already know that God has never left you por abandoned you, He is our good shepehrd (John 10:10) Praise the Lord , He is right there now with You, your mother also now is finally Home, as safe as safe can get in the Loving arms of God eternal, Alleluia! Our father God has promised us that He would never leave us or abandon us, ( John 14:18 ) But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. 18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live.…  (Hebrews 13:5 ) . 5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.” 6So we say with confidence: “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”… 

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

This last scripture, was one that I kept very close to me at the time my own mother passed, and ever since then it is a scripture i go to regularly. God is faithful, He has helped me go through some really tough times, when i really did not know what to do, the only thing I could do was go to Him and just keep my faith and trust in Him, and praise God, He is truly faithful and has He seen me through and will continue to do so as life continues also. I am sure you have also been lifted in times of difficulty, just sometimes we also need reminding of How great Our God truly is. 

Our God is HEALER, and He can heal you through a miracle healing or a gradual healing, but just keep your faith in Him, and let go all worries and place them all at the foot of the cross and rest securely under His wings, He will see you through and past these times.

I am keeping you in my prayers Turtle too.

In Christ Jesus Always

1to3

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/healing-bible-verses/

cat sweet kittens.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

Praying dear sister.

• Loved it! 1

Loving God, I pray that you will comfort @turtletwo in his suffering, lend skill to the hands of his healers, and bless the means used for his cure. Give him such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when he is afraid, he may put his whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

• Loved it! 1

@1to3 I was so touched to receive these two pms from you. What you shared from your own experience was very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to minister to me like this. It means more than I can say.

P.S. I absolutely love the picture of the kittens :)

Praying for you dear Turtle. 

On 3/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, turtletwo said:

I ask for your prayers. I have a lot going on right now. I need God's healing touch.

Hi Turtle too, thank you for your reply, I am keeping you in my prayers.:heart::amen:

In Christ Jesus always;

1to3
       :bighug2:

Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, Love, Joy, Peace and Protection

Father God in heaven, I come to You now asking for forgiveness of all of my sins. Father God. I also choose to forgive everyone that ever hurt me in one way or another, in Christ Jesus name I pray.

Father God in the Name of Your only begotten Son Christ Jesus, my Lord and Savior, I ask You for strength in my life, I need You Holy Spirit of God for strength, guidance, healing and protection upon me and working in my heart always, so that I can continue to move on in my life in Your ways Always.

I need Your strength Father God upon me so that I can continue to move on in my life in the ways that please You. i need all Your strength working in me so to overcome all  evil , all the challenges and life difficulties that come my way and cross my path. I need Your divine courage to face them and Your Godly power in me to defeat them, In the Mighty Name Blood of Your only begotten Son Christ Jesus, I pray this.

Father God, I also need Your wisdom so that I can make wise decisions whenever I need to.  I need Your clarity of mind working in me by the Power of Your Holy Spirit working and living in me, to be able to focus on my day to day tasks. I need Godly determination within me from You to continue holding unto things that matter to me, my family and my High Calling in You.

Father God , please grant to me Your JOY that I can say: " The JOY of the Lord is my strength". Nehemiah 8:10  Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Psalm 28:7-9

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.

The Lord is their strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Save Your people,
And bless Your inheritance;
Shepherd them also,

Father God, please grant me Your Peace, the peace that surpasses all human understanding.  -Philippians 4:7-14- and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Father God,please grant me Your LOVE so that I can see people with YOUR EYES and LOVE them with YOUR heart.

Father God , keep in me a forgiving heart so that I can fully forgive those who have trespassed against me as I have also trespassed again You.  Father God, You have forgiven me when I did not deserve it and so i also will obey Your command to forgive my fellowman.

Father God help me to continue walking in step with You and experience Your Love, care, peace, and joy throughout my whole life, because I know I will always need them.

Father God, thank You for having shone your plan of Mercy and Grace over me, and for sheltering me and my family with the covering of Your Love, Your plan of Mercy and Grace against the powers of darkness through the divine shed Blood of Your only begotten Son Christ Jesus who paid the full penalty for my sicknesses and sins, (isaiha53) and whose Blood was shed as an appropriation for all my sins and sicknesses and a shield of protection over me in all my days. Amen! Amen! Amen!

God Bless,

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

God made the animals and  said it was good .Genesis 1:24-25

Cat white moma hugging baby kittenimages.jpg

Edited by 1to3