backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Lord I come to you today to ask forgiveness we humble ourselves Lord and ask you to heal our nation. We ask your forgiveness for the murder of millions of babies Lord please forgive us. We ask Lord that you forgive us for being Luke Warm and please bring us to our knees Lord so that we may once again allow your Holy Spirit to work in our lives. Lord we ask you to take the bitterness of our nation and bring us together again. Lord we are sorry for taking you out of our Government our Schools our Colleges and our Churches and we ask you to forgive us for the Prosperity messages yes we Lord are guilty for thinking of only ourselves. We humble ourselves and ask you to forgive us for not praying enough and talking to you Lord. Please forgive us for not reading your word and learning more about you and your ways. We have sinned greatly as a nation against the Lord our God in the words of Charles Spurgeon, 

Prayer pulls the rope below and the great bell rings above in the ears of God. Some scarcely stir the bell, for they pray so languidly. Others give but an occasional pluck at the rope. But he who wins with heaven is the man who grasps the rope boldly and pulls continuously, with all his might.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH , I got my  Prosperity gospel .   ONLY it aint got squat to do with money .  JESUS IS OUR TREASURE and n even the loss of all things , ITS ONLY GAIN to KNOW HIM .

THAT is our prosperity , THAT is our riches , THAT is our hope .

While we praying lets add this BIG prayer to it .   OH LORD ,  let no man ,woman , child period go with the flow of this ecumenical inclusive death go spell.

Let no trod the SON under the foot .   But rather embrace ONLY HE as  savoir and let no one ever think for a second that any other mindset or religion can save .

ONLY CHRIST can save .    

Promises and sister selah ,  I seen double prayers on my post .   Surely you all don't think I follow that false prosperity gospel .   Its a false one .

The one I speak of IS CHRIST .   He is our riches .     Now lets put those hands back up and praise the Lord .

3 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Loved your prayer, Frienduff!  Amen! (agreeing in prayer!)

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

And I should HAVE KNOWN THAT .   forgive me my loved sister .     I have seen it used by many to mean they praying for the person because they think they are in error .

I thought that you all must have seen it and thought I agreed with the prosperity gospel .  

OH let everyone put those hands up and praise the LORD .  And although we seek no fame , we will soon be the most wanted people world wide .

But when I say want ,  I mean as in MOST WANTED FUGIVTIVE STYLE .    And I can live with that ,  FOR IF WE LOVE the LORD and are hated,  ITS ONLY REASON to REJOICE .

Our only prayers for those who will soon come against us and persecute us , IS Lord forgive them .

And let us never once conform to their ways ,  BUT ONLY be transformed more and more into HIS WAY .     Hands up my loved friends ,  HANDS UP .

For as I have long said ,  No matter what we lose for his sake , its gain , no matter what we suffer for him , its gain

and even if we be killed for His name , ITS GAIN .   To live for HIM is the true joy , hope , abundante life and to die is only gain .

WE win ,   because HE WON .    Now let another round of praises be sang to the LORD .  Another round of rejoicing unto HE who has saved us and can keep us from falling .

15 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Amen! @backontrack

2 Chronicles 7:13-14

13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

This promise from God to Solomon applies to us too, TODAY.  …if we as Christians obey and follow His instructions through His Word.  This means that each of us, by Faith, has placed his/her sins under the blood of Jesus and has come to the Father in JESUS’ name.  We, as a people of God must humble ourselves before Him and pray and seek His face, and we do that through Jesus Christ only.  Jesus says, “I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.  NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.” 

Hallelujah!

-Selah:emot-heartbeat:

This seems to be the theme in all things .    Remember how james says confess your faults ,  and PRAY that ye may be healed .

REPENTANCE is the KEY .    IF any errs let them be quick to be corrected , let them confess and forsake and let all prayed to be healed .

Let anything which is lame , be healed and not continue in what causes one to sway from the path .   Heed not the sin which does so easily beset ,

repent and forsake , be healed and follow Christ .  We got a major massive delusion that has been building and I worry for many now .

For if our eyes our not ON CHRIST can none make it .  HE is all we need , and HE can succor , give aide to use that we overcome any temptation .

But if a man believes CHRIST has not this power , then they doubt the very POWER of the VERY CREATOR .

Yes, we must dig only more , cling only more , heeding Him , praying more and HE will be with us even in the hour of our death .

HE will be with us in all our sufferings , and we shall rejoice in HIM .    I have loved you all,  but the time I have been warning us of , gets only nearer .

The time of the great deception and great world wide betrayal which it leads the world too ,   is filling up and running its course .

Its sucking the life out of all who go under it .   And it will cause them in time , to only hate the true saints and TRUTH only more .

Until it has filled their minds full of the false solution by which they believe they will achieve world peace and unity .   For a king and kings

shall arise and offer up the cursed hope of this false solution .    And we will be seen as total monsters of an all inclusive sin loving world and many will think

they do gods will for world peace and unity by having us rounded up and killed .   YES a great deceiver will arise , even now its in the world

even now its system Is ready and the minds and hearts of all trapped in its web are being made ready , for the arrival of what will seem to be a savoir

but In truth , THE SON OF PERDTION fully manifested .  and the great hour of all out persecution will come raging against the lambs .

But fear not what is coming , FOR GREATER is HE that is in us , that he that is n this world     .    man can kill the body , but after that NOTHING .

Be faithful unto death and a crown awaits ,  a crown awaits all WHO LOVED HIM .   Stand firm on the FOUNDATION of CHRIST .  

13 hours ago, PromisesPromises! said:

:amen:  

On the contrary, frienduff!  Agreeing with you in prayer!  :)   

\o/

Put those hands up sister and let yet another ROUND of PRAISES at worthy be heard unto the LORD .   

Whereunto shall we liken the time to praise the LORD .

It is time to praise the LORD at all hours of the day .   In fact our praising HIM shall never cease ,  for we shall praise Him throughout all eternity .

So let all be warmed up for this great event which begins on HIS day , by praising him now and every day we live .    Its a praise a thon unto the LORD .

Let all remember that we are soley saved by Grace ,  that Christ alone and no other , paid the price .  Thus let not one ever name the name of any false god

and give any false hope .  WE going out proclaiming to all, JESUS ONLY SAVES and all other religions are but vanity and darkness and saves none .

Muhammed cannot deliver himself , let alone any of the muslim faith , he saved and saves none .  Budda neither , the pope neither nor any

who preach a false gospel or false image of Christ . ONLY CHRIST saves and let all continue IN HIM ,   HE WILL SUPPLY ALL WE NEED .

For this saying right here ,  ONLY JESUS saves and no other mindset and or religion can .   WE will be hated more and more and more , even amonst so called christains .

BUT I SAY THIS .    WILL GOD be angry at me , Because by grace I said this and refused to allow any to believe a lie .   NOPE

but I tell us what does anger him greatly .  WHEN Folks use JESUS In a way that says folks in other religions are saved and can claim their god .  WHAT A MOCK this is .

A great stink this is to the nostrils of a HOLY GOD who sent HIS SON .   So that we would be saved and no longer walk n the darkness of THESE LIES .

A great time of persecution is coming for all who refuse to go along with this inclusive lie .  

But I say , I had rather be a man on the run ,  beaten , suffering and even killed and HAVE CHRIST  , than to live a king in this other LIE . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH , I got my  Prosperity gospel .   ONLY it aint got squat to do with money .  JESUS IS OUR TREASURE and n even the loss of all things , ITS ONLY GAIN to KNOW HIM .

THAT is our prosperity , THAT is our riches , THAT is our hope .

While we praying lets add this BIG prayer to it .   OH LORD ,  let no man ,woman , child period go with the flow of this ecumenical inclusive death go spell.

Let no trod the SON under the foot .   But rather embrace ONLY HE as  savoir and let no one ever think for a second that any other mindset or religion can save .

ONLY CHRIST can save .    

Starts with forgivness

11 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Starts with forgivness

Forgive yes ,  hang around and have unity NO .

Warn remind  rebuke encourage yes .     Find out what we have in common and just build bridges and have unity , NO .

Many have been taught an evangelism , that does not win a soul , but rather being unequally yoked will cause only a falling away .

This pope a thon rick warren emgergent seeker friendly stuff,  IT AINT WORKED , its caused only a tremendous  great falling away to ripen its fruit of death .

Its been said by the false ones , just go out , make friends , go to football games and find out what we have in common .

But I say unto us all, THIS IS FALSE .  deadly .    IF any does go to the house of one for dinner , DO WHAT JESUS DID ,  Correct , speak truth and preach HIM at all times .

TWO things will happen , Either they will repent and believe , OR they will cast you out and want nothing to do with you .

When paul went to the jewish sysnagoes week after week, HE ALWAYS preached JESUS .    Its why he was kicked out in short time .

The world will not love us ,  and I assure us all , IF we preach JESUS every single time we go to dinner with whoever ,  rest assured either they will repent

OR wont be calling you back FOR DINNER .  THE POPE is of belial and so is rick warren and scores of others who teach death and the second death unto many .

WE need not to HEED them , ,nor their ways . THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER for a big one world hug a thon religion that TRODS JESUS FLAT UNDER FOOT .

ANd if you don't see this , KEEP watching it just keeps getting worse .  

The KEY is FORGIVE but never conform .    Keep reminding any and all you go to dinner with , or if you be invited and go , preach JESUS , preach THE LIFE

And two things ,  either they will repent or they will want nothing to do with you .

But sit and talk all the dribble of the world and they will LOVE YOU , for it exposes not their evil deeds NOR shows them how in dire need of a savoir they are . THEY WILL LOVE YOU

But if the world loves you , YA BETTER know and understand , OOOPS I must be preaching the warrens , or emergents or romes way .  

This inclusive dung pile , DOES ANYONE ever wonder why wicked evil wordly magazines praised these men , CAUSE THEY LIKE THAT APPROACH.

ANd if the wicked LOVE your approach ,   SOMETHING Is dead wrong .  no matter how you deliver it , something is dead wrong .

Gay magaizines love it and praised it .   LARRY KING loved it and loves it .     But if unrepentant sinners whose desire is for evil and hate good , LIKE YOUR MESSAGE and APPROACH .

You better believe something is OFF .  cause paul was chased from town to town for HIS approach , His evangelizing .  THEY were not running after him to give him some peace prize

THEY were running after HIM , TO KILL HIM .     WE better have a fast wake up call and realize ,   WE BEEN LIED TO FOR YEARS about how to evangelize and this fake unity stuff .