• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

Just now, shortangel said:

thank you for shareing that jostler,  I was thinking that maybe Alpha females were women pastors or prophetesses???  could that also mean that???

I'd prefer to just refer to them as servants of God in whatever capacity He called them and let Him be "alpha"  :)  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

Amen :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Let all bask in what miss muffet has said .   OH such wonderous pure words .    Oh it might seem old fashioned , BUT ITS TRUTH .

When a lady loves the LORD you can see it and she desires nothing that exalts the flesh or contradicts the true biblical pattern.

Same for any one who loves the LORD .      Man , its rare and rarer these days , but man when its seen that the true pure pattern is loved , its like a fire cracker of joy expressed

in the inner most being .   I can tell miss muffet aint no modern day lets twist the pattern type o lady .    YOU LOVED DEAR SISTER .   You are .  

I am an old fashioned kind of Christian. The best kind. That believes the literal true word of God. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Amen :)

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

Within the spiritual Kingdom of God, there are only the born again.

But, within this world, that is created as the "natural realm", there are certainly women and men who possess a more naturally aggressive personality "type".

This does not suggest that woman and men are "equal", but it is a fact that some people, regarding both sexes, are "alpha" types.

I personally, over the years have known some, and in fact, if you want to see a living breathing alpha girl, then go to any gym in your city, and you will find a few.

These females are driven, motivated, disciplined, and very very aggressive.......they are definitely "alpha".

And someone like Babe Zaharias or Amelia Earhart, are prime examples of alpha-females.

They exist and there is nothing physiologically incorrect with them regarding their "inner wiring", unless they become satanically altered within their sexuality, an in that case, its a big problem.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am an old fashioned kind of Christian. The best kind. That believes the literal true word of God. 

Well.  we one of two things in this world ,   either we deceived or we are not .   Either we are of darkness or Light . 

I suppose a farther explaining is due .  Either we cling to the old ways , that FIRST pattern in that BIBLE ,  OR we but deceive ourselves and are falling only away .

SO you LEAP UP my loved sister .  YOU LEAP FOR JOY .   For many twist the word  omit things and they have done it unto their own destruction .    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I suppose a farther explaining is due .  Either we cling to the old ways , that FIRST pattern in that BIBLE ,  OR we but deceive ourselves and are falling only away .

I'll add to that what my pastor taught me as a new born child of God, ...his paraphrase of Isa 8:20.

If it's new it ain't true, ...if it's TRUE it ain't new! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

God has given each of us gifts.  Some are Marys and some are Marthas.  To some organization and assigning tasks comes naturally.  Some feel they have to do it themselves to do it right (Marthas).  They immediately see what needs to be done and do it.  Others see emotional needs and seek to comfort people or bring relief from pain.  Some pray and intercede.  Others give of their possessions.  Still others study the Word and can teach in such a way that the Lord uses His word in the lives of many.  Some are compelled to share the Gospel.  Some are encouragers who prod us to greater holiness and determination to walk with God.  Each of us has a gift or calling and function to be the body of Christ.  If a person is an alpha female in the body she should be so over women and younger children, as God has appointed her.  God does appoint some to be leaders.  Me? tell me what to do and I'll be a gofer. (I will go for things for them, but keep it simple.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

My dear sister Willa, as I have run out of my share of "reactions again" I just want to give you a personal "worthy" to the comments above. I don't think that being"alpha female" is meant to be "dominant" in that sense, but I think you have worded it perfectly, just saying, God bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 3/18/2019 at 12:19 PM, thomas t said:

this is getting too personal, I think, please don't discuss me as a person. Thanks, this is a great place for debating topics, I think.

Thomas

Oh no,  I didn't mean YOU specifically. I just meant that alphas are often pushy, and omegas often get pushed. It wasn't an attack on you, lol. It was just... Poorly worded, perhaps.

• Thanks 1