IGNORED

New Zealand's sweeping gun reforms

Guest PinkBelt

Guest PinkBelt
29 minutes ago, Cletus said:

in America we do not need reform.  we just need to enforce the laws that already exist. 

when there is a shooting in America its a bunch of rubble rubble rubble to confiscate and restrict.  how come we don't hear anything about the laws broken to allow people doing these crimes to get their hands on guns.  the laws passed in America on guns only are against law abiding citizens. 

one example would be if there is someone who is mentally ill or a minor in your home all firearms must be kept locked up.  not once will the media mention this when its how over 90 percent of the shootings i am aware of end up happening.  someone left guns accessible.  and nothing ever happens to that someone.  why?  lock that person who was irresponsible with their guns up and put it on the news and see how quick gun safes sell out coast to coast and are put on back order. 

I'm not interested in putting a band aid on a gaping wound, and I'm not much interested in protecting the "right" to own devices designed to kill.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, PinkBelt said:

New Zealand's sweeping gun reform

Amazing, over there all it takes is one massacre to make people take action. In the U.S. a mass shooting every week results in... nothing.

if he had tried that in my church 4 or 5 people would have gunned him down before he killed the second person.   I'm kind of offended when people try to put me in the same situation that these people were in....    

Guest PinkBelt
13 minutes ago, other one said:

if he had tried that in my church 4 or 5 people would have gunned him down before he killed the second person.   I'm kind of offended when people try to put me in the same situation that these people were in....    

Sounds like a terrible church in my opinion. I would never go to a church where people are armed.

Edited by PinkBelt

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Sounds like a terrible church in my opinion. I would never go to a church where people are armed.

you are setting yourself up for some real heartache as Islam continues to overtake our country.

Guest PinkBelt
10 minutes ago, other one said:

you are setting yourself up for some real heartache as Islam continues to overtake our country.

Pretty ironic statement considering it was at least 50 Muslims who were murdered by a nationalist.

Edited by PinkBelt

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

27 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Pretty ironic statement considering it was at least 50 Muslims who were murdered by a nationalist.

Not covered by the media ...

JOS, Nigeria (BP) -- Christian deaths are spiraling in Nigeria as militant Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists escalate their attacks, according to reports from religious liberty watchdog groups active there.

As many as 280 people were killed in Christian communities in several attacks spanning February through mid-March in Nigeria's Middle Belt, according to varying reports from Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), Morning Star News and International Christian Concern (ICC). Militants destroyed hundreds of homes and displaced residents.

In the latest attack, Fulani militants killed 10 Christians overnight March 16 in Kaduna state, Morning Star News reported today (March 18). The deaths follow the killing of 40 Christians in at least two attacks in Kaduna Feb. 10-26.

http://bpnews.net/52593/280-christians-killed-in-attacks-in-nigeria

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest PinkBelt
5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Not covered by the media ...

JOS, Nigeria (BP) -- Christian deaths are spiraling in Nigeria as militant Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists escalate their attacks, according to reports from religious liberty watchdog groups active there.

As many as 280 people were killed in Christian communities in several attacks spanning February through mid-March in Nigeria's Middle Belt, according to varying reports from Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), Morning Star News and International Christian Concern (ICC). Militants destroyed hundreds of homes and displaced residents.

In the latest attack, Fulani militants killed 10 Christians overnight March 16 in Kaduna state, Morning Star News reported today (March 18). The deaths follow the killing of 40 Christians in at least two attacks in Kaduna Feb. 10-26.

http://bpnews.net/52593/280-christians-killed-in-attacks-in-nigeria

I'm confused about this post. Are you saying that the murder of Christians is worse than the murder of Muslims, or that Christian lives have more value?

Murder is murder regardless of the thugs that carry it out.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

I'm confused about this post. Are you saying that the murder of Christians is worse than the murder of Muslims, or that Christian lives have more value?

Murder is murder regardless of the thugs that carry it out.

No, Im not saying any such thing. Muslim lives are neither more or less important than a Christians life. But the world is going nuts over 50 dead muslims, while over 200 Christians have been slaughtered and no one seems to even take notice. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Guest PinkBelt
5 hours ago, Cletus said:

Why would you when since your opening post on this forum you have only shown interest in seeing the facts you want to see.  Whether its news articles, scripture, or testimony or actual facts that debunk the liberal disinformation you present or show interest in. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but its the truth.  You're showing your "progressive" interest in this thread, which is against the US constitution. 

Justice is not a band aid,  enforcing the law is not a band aid, and it doesn't matter if you think it's a right or not.  I have owned devices for decades that can be used to kill, I haven't committed any crimes with them.  Even more, the "bright idea" of taking guns from people has been done.  Now the hospitals in those countries are flooded with people beaten with baseball bats, clubs, stabbed, hacked up with machetes, and those hospital floors are way more bloody than when they had guns.  What you "think" is a good idea is a very bad idea.  It's been done and it didn't help or stop anything.  This is reality. 

- I invite you to show me posts where someone corrected me with facts and I disregarded it.

- Most of those beaten people are still alive. You also can't kill dozens of people with a bat or machete.

- The constitution does not prohibit being "progressive". Do you seriously believe that? I follow the bible as best I can, I care not for the politics attached.

- Every country which eliminated assault rifles and implements of mass murder saw a dramatic drop in mass killings. Countries like Japan and the UK have strict gun control and gun related homicide is almost unheard of.