• Brilliant! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I would say that is true, but I wouldn't want to bother anyone ... just sayin'  ?

• Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I agree with your concept, but I think the Bible calls it deception, ...the world is deceived, that's why the Truth bothers them.

9 minutes ago, Betha said:

Scripture tells us that the whole world is deceived.....so it must be true !

What are we to make of it ? Do we still believe what we are told ? No one ever admits to being in the wrong !

The non-believers in the world are being deceived and are deceived, just look around us and see the foolishness they believe, ...but not the born again Christians, we can't be deceived, the Holy Spirit in us won't allow it.

If we believe what man tells us, yes we can believe heresy and fall into the snare of the devil:

...the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;  And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.   2 Tim 2:24-26 

...meditate on what the Holy Spirit is tells us through Paul, those that have fallen into the snare of the devil are that way because they are opposing the teaching of the Holy Spirit.

John tells us we are to be taught only by the Holy Spirit:

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:27

The choice is ours, listen to man's heresy and fall into the snare of the devil, or be taught by the Holy Spirit and abide in the TRUTH.

Of course no one admits they are wrong, they are wrong because they have itching ears and have let the flesh rule their lives, to admit they are wrong would go against their pride, they have to unlearn the heresy they have believed, which is impossible to do because of their pride, ...that's what Paul is telling us:

...if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

...in that condition it will take God granting them repentance to admit they are wrong!

Lord bless

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Shalom,

I would take a good look at ourselves before we start making such statement about others. 

How many Christian's can truly accept the truth as it is in Scripture, and instead follow deceptive teachings or the selfish distortions in their own heart?

Let's not boast that we are in a great shape over society.  For nothing will stop you learning truth more than the assumption you all ready know it.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

fake<<>>truth?? 
The Truth Bothers People??

John 3:19-21    And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world,
and
men loved darkness rather than light,
because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil
hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light,
that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

2 Corinthians 4:3-12  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the
light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God,
should shine unto them.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

From Paul to the church at Rome:

I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish. So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.  For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.  For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.  For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.  Claiming to be wise, they became fools,  and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;  and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,  slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.  Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.  We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?  Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?  But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

He will render to each one according to his works:  to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.  There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek.  For God shows no partiality.

For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law.  For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.  For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.  But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast in God  and know his will and approve what is excellent, because you are instructed from the law; and if you are sure that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,  an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth—  you then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal?  You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?  You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law.  For, as it is written, “The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

For circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision. So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision?  Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical.  But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.

5 hours ago, Betha said:

I'm afraid scripture does not even hint at what you are trying to say.....it says 'the whole world', not only unbelievers or some of them.....that is a distinction leading into error. 

Really???

This is what my bible says:

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.  John 15:19

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.  John 17:6

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  John 17:16

...that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. Matt 18:16

I think I'll believe the words of Jesus and the Holy Spirit, ...the Faithful and True Witnesses...

Lord bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

yep I agree with everything said here,  nonbelievers are very deceived, truth no longer matters in this culture,  it's preety sad :(  it's almost like we're seeing more & more false teaching & more nonbelievers turning to other religions

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Betha said:

NONbelievers don't believe in God or Jesus.....we know where we stand with them. But the deceived who follow false christs are to look out for Mat 24v4, 5. Yashua warned against them see Lk 6v46

it appears that the number of non believers are growing in the US...