Sign in to follow this  
porton

The best age of a girl to marry to

That was a 30 years girl. After about 3 days of acquintance I found another girl of 27 years and better profession at the same dating site in the same city (and the same denomination, I am confused by the fact that they may go to the same church).

I decided to marry the second girl, because she is younger and has better profession (teacher). And she seems to love me from our first meeting. I decided to stop my searching for any other girls.

This is a decided issue, so I don't need an advice anymore.

19 hours ago, porton said:

That was a 30 years girl. After about 3 days of acquintance I found another girl of 27 years and better profession at the same dating site in the same city (and the same denomination, I am confused by the fact that they may go to the same church).

I decided to marry the second girl, because she is younger and has better profession (teacher). And she seems to love me from our first meeting. I decided to stop my searching for any other girls.

I have a question that may not be settled.....     are you willing to love this girl with the same love that Jesus loves the church as we are commanded to do....    Will you put her needs first.  Would you be willing to stand by and let some group of people beat you half to death if it was needed for her.....   even to the point of being hanged on a tree to die.....

If you are not then you shouldn't get married at all.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:01 PM, porton said:

Wow such a very foreign to me way of thinking, interesting, thanks for sharing, though I really can't grasp it.

But good luck, and God bless to both of the ladies.

On 3/23/2019 at 1:42 PM, other one said:

I have a question that may not be settled.....     are you willing to love this girl with the same love that Jesus loves the church as we are commanded to do....    Will you put her needs first.  Would you be willing to stand by and let some group of people beat you half to death if it was needed for her.....   even to the point of being hanged on a tree to die.....

If you are not then you shouldn't get married at all.

I wish people would have thought about this and still about this for those who want to justify and see divorcement as a good thing or believing divorcement is God's will for some people. But if all the answers were yes to your questions, then it would show God wouldn't want people to marry  who wouldn't be like that and would likely want or end in a divorcement, but for no to those answers, it's much better off never to marry. I never planned a woman to be a certain age and I didn't care, because I was counting on God to either lead me to or bring the woman to me that He had planned for me to marry at whatever age He wants of any kind of woman He wants me to marry. I waited and it was clear who to marry when the time came. All I needed to know was that it was obvious it was the person the Lord had planned for me to marry. All this stuff about looking for someone specifically, is like a selfish way of hunting for your favorite type of meat that may not be the healthiest kind for you to eat either. Rather, I knew if I set God's will before mine in everything, then if it is His will for me to marry, one day that lady will be added to my life. 

Matthew 6;33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

The Lord wasn't lying or even using a metaphor when He said this. It is true. I can live a complete life of faith when I keep this in mind about pretty much everything, that if the Lord's kingdom and what is righteous is what I am seeking, then all other things will be added. Basically, if you're pursuing the will of God, then He will somehow add you to a marriage with the person He has planned for you to marry. 

I don't think there is a prefered age to this,it is when the person is fully ready to get married.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Worship Warriors
      I wish to obtain approval to post this link on a post: its a trailer ( 0.28 seconds)

• By RarexxRose
      Community of believers, church home, a job, reminder to do whatever I need to do to get back into his Word, healing of the mind.
    • By Ryan2203
      If you divorce or get married twice is that a sin?
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom please pray for this family they are strong believers, and are currently living with a baby and have another one on the way.
      They have been making gymnastics with their finance for 13 months due to the fact that immigration seperated the family for 9 months and the father could not attend their first child birth, the wife stressed and shocked by the denied visa for her husband, led to their first baby born premature.

They had to relocate in a place where they could be together and the fees where much higher since they are not citizens there and have no social benefits nor healthcare ect...
      2 years later,
      It has impacted their financial situation and they are awaiting a miraculous approval for financial aid.
      Due to the complicated financial crisis the pregnant woman has not yet seen a doctor for the pregnancy which has reached 4 months now.
      She has many headaches and pain in various areas but endures while awaiting financial aid.

This week should be a week where they receive relief from several sources, please pray for their finances so that they can see a doctor and move forward with their life and finally solve their immigration situation.

Thank you.
    • By Ryan2203
      Will the lord forgive my loved ones? Is there any way I can ask him too?