Demons

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Voices telling me i must join Islam shouting over and over  its demons ,spirits, monsters someone  is messing with my head  nearly lost all my friends my husband everything  my fault  because  am evil and need to die

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

12 minutes ago, Ella said:

Voices telling me i must join Islam shouting over and over  its demons ,spirits, monsters someone  is messing with my head  nearly lost all my friends my husband everything  my fault  because  am evil and need to die

NUMBER ONE THING TO DO TO FIGHT THIS: Sit down and read the Bible. Satan will do anything to make you AVOID the Bible. He will stop attacking you if your attacks "make you" read the Bible!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

41 minutes ago, Ella said:

Or they are hallucinations and you had better make an appointment to see someone. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

While you certainly you need to pray for this situation and read Bible, you should also seek medical assistance. It sounds more like something that could be addressed medically. This is a sensitive topic and I understand that. By studying entire Bible and all demonic encounters, we get a good idea on how to differentiate demonic activity vs mental issues. I see this thread is not a place to debate on that. So I would rather keep quiet on that and just encourage you to seek medical assistance. And find believers who are willing to pray with you and be with you on this journey. Do not be discourage. If you have confessed your sins and accepted as Jesus as Lord and Savior, no demon or devil can have absolute power over you. You are a child of God. Your life is in God's hand. No demon can take that away from you.

my psych says its not demons but i think it is i went to other faiths when i stopped being catholic went to Wicca , Islam , Hindu etc 

i am christian now i was baptised as a baby but not in a born again sense  i go to an gay church my husband goes there  and i have friends there  but there is another church i can go to  but i must go to the other church on at 6.30 pm Sunday  the  gay church is on at 11 am church  my husband said av got to go to the LGBT CHURCH if i want to go to the other church 

Edited by Ella

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I have to agree with the others here. There's a spiritual side and there can also be a medical side to these things. Don't neglect either element.

Edited by AnOrangeCat

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Ella,

19 hours ago, Ella said:

May I ask why have you written so briefly on this complicated matter?  I couldn't find a question even within your second post on this thread.

What is it you would like to know?  Is it prayer? If so, there is a great Prayer Request section here on the forum.

I think i need prayer sorry for  posting in the wrong place 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

16 hours ago, Ella said:

my psych says its not demons but i think it is i went to other faiths when i stopped being catholic went to Wicca , Islam , Hindu etc

i am christian now i was baptised as a baby but not in a born again sense  i go to an gay church my husband goes there  and i have friends there  but there is another church i can go to  but i must go to the other church on at 6.30 pm Sunday  the  gay church is on at 11 am church  my husband said av got to go to the LGBT CHURCH if i want to go to the other church

Lets keep this simple.

Anything that goes against Christianity is wrong.

So seeing a psych is wrong, don't go to them.

Islam denies Jesus is God so don't have anything to do with it.

lgbt is against the clear teaching of the bible that sex is only between husband and wife so don't have anything to do with lgbt.

You need to talk to a Christian minister about accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Without Jesus in your life you will never get rid of those demons.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Ella said:

I think i need prayer sorry for  posting in the wrong place 

I think you are right. You might want to sincerely ask Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. You will then need to have a different life style.