• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, thomas t said:

So I don't understand why people always try to link non-believers to Satan.

Shalom all,

True story Thomas! I have met some non-believers that have shown me more love and forgiveness than some Christians.  Terrible thing to say, but I'm not lying.

Like what Thomas said earlier, if the Spirit lead George to make such a decision, the reason maybe because this IS to be a separated "upper room".  But maybe it's because we aren't ready, as a family, to deal with non-believers... 

Some out there worry that THEY might negatively affect us.  But it may be that WE would negatively affect them!  For take a look at what you see... There is good in this forum, to be sure, Praise Yahweh.  BUT, there is also bashing each other with Scriptures, self-righteousness, intolerance and a disgusting classification of all non-believers. A shameful witness of love and humility.  Consider how such an attitude looks in comparison to this article, from today's news

And to those who believe that they are perfectly safe in this forum, do not be under the impression that:

1. Everyone is truly a Christian on here who say they are

2. That every member has good and loving motives, and not those similar to the enemy

Tick box confirmations cannot keep bad people out.  They will realise that, rather than attack openly, they will need to do so subtly and deceptively.  Be wise in these things and test everyone's motives and attitude by Scripture.  

Thomas, I love your motive and attitude to this matter, having a heart for the lost.  Alas, the forum may be like this intentionally and maybe only for a season.  Either way, whether it's meant to stay that way, or eventually change, let's all each do our best to love and respect each other despite our differences, and not to fear all non-believers as "workers of satan". 

Love & Shalom

Edited by Tzephanyahu

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 hours ago, thomas t said:

Nevertheless, I'm against any cheering for shutting them out of philosophy debates, for instance. For non-believers can truly be great philosophers.

They are not shut down at all!  They have their place to actively speak their minds.  :)  They are simply limited to "their" forums ... which is not part of the "Christian forums."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/25/2019 at 7:57 AM, thomas t said:

"Yes, of course. But when it comes to "entertaining" people here using philosophy, for instance, I have trouble seeing why making the unbeliever's posts invisible is "worship and praise".

Hey Thomas! I never said anything even close to making the unbeliever’s posts invisible “is worship”. But separating from unbelievers, from worldly interruptions - in general, to praise and worship God, IS…. and it’s biblical. That was my point. I don’t think there is room to refute this.   

"Look, I truly trust in George and believe that he made the right decision. Nevertheless, I'm against any cheering for shutting them out of philosophy debates, for instance. For non-believers can truly be great philosophers."

God is not concerned with the philosophy of the unbeliever. Their wisdom is from the world so to him, their wisdom is foolish: "“Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”; and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.” 1 Corinthians 3:18-20

And there was no cheering. I did not see anyone cheering. There is nothing to boast about someone losing out on salvation because of the rejection of God. Thomas, I talk to unbelievers all the time. And it truly breaks my heart to hear them say the things they say and feel the way they feel. Some can express their rejection of God with such anger and venom. I have personally experienced this. And the more we show love and compassion towards them…the more Christians try to share the message of God’s grace and mercy with unbelievers, they will just become even more hostile and dismissive. I take no joy in that. And I am in no way saying that Christians should ostracize themselves from unbelievers. This isn’t what it’s about. It is a Christian’s mission to share the Gospel of Christ Jesus with as many people as we possible can.  2 Peter 3:9 says that “God is long suffering, not willing for anyone to perish, but that all should come to repentance.”  Jesus did not discriminate against sinners because we are the people he came to save. They were drawn to him and followed him everywhere. But…we also must remember what the bible says about stubborn, hardened hearts of unbelievers.  Jesus was relentless in his mission to get them to repent. He even prayed for those who persecuted him. But no matter what he said, no matter how many miracles he performed or how many times he professed his deity to them…they still would not believe. And things have not changed to this day. No matter how much love a Christian show, how many seeds are gently planted…no matter how hard we try to reach them with the message of salvation…they still will not believe.  We are to have mercy for them, but…Christians must also be careful to not engage is the ways of the unbelievers to ensure that we will not fall back into sin. We are not to be equally yoked with those who oppose the teachings of Jesus and we must be mindful of what we do and say in their presence. Once again, this is not me just talking…. it’s biblical.

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?” 2 Corinthians 22:14

We are to share the Gospel with them. But if they reject it, we are to remove ourselves from among them and keep it moving. This is not what I say…it’s biblical: But when some became stubborn and continued in unbelief, speaking evil of the Way before the congregation, he withdrew from them and took the disciples with him, reasoning daily in the hall of Tyrannus.” Acts 19:9

"George simply shuts them out, and he explained the reason. It is as it is, but we need to know the price he paid for this situation to exist. He sacrified equality, in my opinion. Non-believers now feel as individuals treated as inferior or second class, when they can't even participate in the philosophy discussions."

Thomas, non-believers have chosen to separate themselves from God. If they are having problems with the disconnect on this website, think how they are going to feel when they’re separated from God for all eternity. Their main concern should be to listen to what the believers are conveying to them about Jesus Christ – then repent. It’s a hard truth even a few Christians do not want to speak about.

"They also can be of great help when Christians shout out loud to have found "overwhelming" scientific evididence for this and that - nonbelievers can truly be great scientists, so why can't they even participate in debating science (yes - I know why... just asking for the sake of the argument)."

God created science. Scripture explains science. The bad thing is, many scientists have completely left God out of the equation. But the good thing is, many scientists who were evolutionists have since become creationists and even born again upon discovering the truth of what makes more sense than anything else.

"They could help to pull down all the fake science that happens to appear on worthy, in my opinion.When they are shut out from participating in this, they can't use their skills in here, they can't show what they are good at. Hence they must feel treated in a condescending manner when the opposite is true."

And exactly what can an unbeliever serve or do as “good” in a Christian forum? This is the same as asking, how can an unbeliever serve in the body of Christ where they can be an encouragement to Christians? What productivity can they produce in helping new believers build their relationship with God? How can they pray for Christians who may be going through trials? The answer is, they can’t - nor do they wish to. Iron sharpens iron. And only believers can uplift, encourage and edify other believers in their faith.

"Jesus has been killed by - other than what people might think - believers, see Matthew 21:38. Those even believed in Jesus as the son of God (same verse). "

Were they believers, Thomas? We must remember who Jesus was speaking about in his parable. Jesus was speaking about the wickedness of the unbelieving crowds, pharisees and religious leaders. They did not believe who he said he was and wanted to stone him to death for claiming to be God. Isaiah first spoke about the rejection of Jesus in chapter 53. But it was John who spoke about the FULFILLMENT of Isaiah’s prophecy in chapter 12:13-42. The pharisees and Sadducees lived for the law of Moses but, were unbelievers when it came to Christ. So no, they were not believers.

"Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp." John 10:31-39

"So I don't understand why people always try to link non-believers to Satan."

Why? Because they are. Not only because I say so, but because Jesus says so:

Jesus speaking to a crowd of unbelievers: “Our father is Abraham!” they declared. “No,” Jesus replied, “for if you were really the children of Abraham, you would follow his example. Instead, you are trying to kill me because I told you the truth, which I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.  No, you are imitating your real father. ”They replied, “We aren’t illegitimate children! God himself is our true Father.”Jesus told them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me. Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It’s because you can’t even hear me! For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.  So when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe me! Which of you can truthfully accuse me of sin? And since I am telling you the truth, why don’t you believe me?  Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God. But you don’t listen because you don’t belong to God.” John 8:39-47

Thomas, I am not a politically correct person. I don’t believe there is room for political correctness in Christianity. No, we are not to go around maliciously offending people or making people feel uncomfortable - but we cannot partner with the world and live for Jesus simultaneously either. If we truly have love and concern for the skeptics and unbelievers, we would not want them to lose out on salvation. We must tell them the truth as it is written.

Followers of Jesus cannot serve two masters. Christians cannot serve the world and God at the same time. There is no grey area when it comes to serving God. A lot of people - (Christians included) love to 'soft-soak' the Gospel. They don't want to talk about the hard reality that is to come. I see this even in some churches. But the truth is, Jesus spoke about hell more than he spoke about Heaven. I know that some will disagree with me, but I am not here to pander feelings. I am here to speak the truth according to the Gospel of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As those who belong to the body of Christ – we are to remain holy and blameless in the Father’s eyes. And we cannot not do this successfully and completely if we are compromising our convictions by stifling the truth just for the sake of of not offending anyone. The cross of Jesus is offensive to many. But as his followers, we must always…ALWAYS stand true to what we have been taught, even if it makes us feel uncomfortable. Peace and blessings. 

Edited by valenciarosejjj
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

Hi Valencia,

what an answer. Let's go into the detail:

20 hours ago, valenciarosejjj said:

No, we are not to go around maliciously offending people or making people feel uncomfortable

thank you, so why didn't you say anything. We see offences against non-believers all the time, here on Worthy, you didn't do any work to expose. Tell me if I'm wrong.

their wisdom is foolish: [...] and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.” 1 Corinthians 3:18-20

Let me put it that way: wisdom is foolish - cause any thoughts of the wise are futile. As it is written in the verse you quoted.

Well, here we disagree:

Were they believers, Thomas? We must remember who Jesus was speaking about in his parable. Jesus was speaking about the wickedness of the unbelieving crowds, pharisees and religious leaders. They did not believe who he said he was and wanted to stone him to death for claiming to be God. [...] [They] were unbelievers when it came to Christ. So no, they were not believers.

[...]

they are [linked to Satan].

[...]

Jesus speaking to a crowd of unbelievers: “Our father is Abraham!”

However, the Pharisees believed in God, they were no atheists, and I stay with my opinion, that they even believed Jesus was the son of God.

But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.’ Matthew 21:38 is speaking about the Scribes, in my opinion. (I hate going round in circles: just in case this happens: let me tell you I humbly stay with my take on that one, please ?.)

love and compassion towards them, [the unbelievers]

when they say something, it is locked up in some invisible forum here on Worthy. When we say something, in contrast, the whole world can read. There is no equality, Valencia.

Jesus did not discriminate against sinners

Amen, this is how it should be.

[as regarding hell:] It’s a hard truth even a few Christians do not want to speak about.

[...]

But…we also must remember what the bible says about stubborn, hardened hearts of unbelievers. 

[...]

They can't [help us].

[...]

It's a hard truth that many servants of God will end up in hell, as it seems. See Matthew 25:30.

Regards,

Thomas

Edited by thomas t
I corrected the Bible verse

6 hours ago, thomas t said:

Hi Valencia,

what an answer. Let's go into the detail:

thank you, so why didn't you say anything. We see offences against non-believers all the time, here on Worthy, you didn't do any work to expose. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Good afternoon Thomas! This board has moderators, right? So if there are people going around offending others and insulting people for no reason, they should be banned from the board. To be honest, I have never seen any of those "offenses" you are speaking about. But let me ask you...were they actually derogatory "offenses" -  or biblical truths? Because sometimes, even Christians do not know the difference. Can you show me some examples? 

Let me put it that way: wisdom is foolish - cause any thoughts of the wise are futile. As it is written in the verse you quoted.

Well, here we disagree:

However, the Pharisees believed in God, they were no atheists, and I stay with my opinion, that they even believed Jesus was the son of God.

This is because you think that unbelieving is atheist specific...and it is not.

But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.’ Matthew 21:38 is speaking about the Scribes, in my opinion. (I hate going round in circles: just in case this happens: let me tell you I humbly stay with my take on that one, please ?.)

People can believe many things about God...and they can have doubts too. People can believe that God exists...but they won't believe that he's sovereign over all things. The Pharisees loved tradition, but their love and obedience to God was non existent.. Why do you think Jesus was so adamant in criticizing them about their behavior? Because Jesus knew what was in their hearts. These were the men who were leaders in the synagogues, had the law of Moses, had possession of the Torah along with all knowledge of the scriptures that prophesied about the coming Messiah. And with all of that.. they still did not believe who Jesus said he was.

"...But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: "These people honor me with their lips, but the hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain..." Matthew 15:3-9

So, once again -they were not believers. They did not believe he was the Son of God, they did not believe in his miracles and they didn't believe in his resurrection. Thomas, the very core of Christianity is faith and belief. We must have faith that Jesus Christ came into this world to take away our sins, believe that he died for our sins, believe that God raised him from the dead and believe - in the message of salvation -  which is the Gospel. If you are truly a Christian Thomas, these things would not be foreign to you. 

when they say something, it is locked up in some invisible forum here on Worthy. When we say something, in contrast, the whole world can read. There is no equality, Valencia.

You sound more concerned about the feelings of the unbelievers than you do about God's feelings. I love your compassion Thomas, but it's misdirected. Concentrate more on pleasing God by speaking truth rather than hurt feelings. And I really don't even know where the unbelievers post. Do you know? Let me know and I will go and share some love with them.Have you ever shared the message of salvation with them or do you just want them to feel "comfortable", be their friends and share notes on worldly philosophy? Like I said before - your concern for these unbelievers should be more on their eternal salvation. If they continue to reject God by wallowing in their unbelief, they will be separated from God forever. And I know you do not wish that for them. I pray God will give you wisdom and the knowledge along with discernment to understand scripture and the desire to stand strong in his Word. God bless. 

“You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

Edited by valenciarosejjj
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

....And, as for me, I am certain George has the right idea that nonbelievers should be separated from the main forums.  Yet, they should be allowed to have their own forum where they may ask questions of experienced evangelists/believers that have been “approved” by George.  Every effort must be made to witness to the lost so that the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL might be shared with those who want to hear with “ears to hear.”  If they are not interested in hearing the Truth, it is my opinion that we shouldn’t spend an extended amount of time spent on persuasion.  I think it’s better to plant a seed, and if it takes, Hallelujah!  …but if it is not received at this time, then we should pray and let our Father take over.  He knows, and He is in control.  Amen?:)

Selah :emot-heartbeat:

7D2ED77D-0545-4734-B38F-C2B5222DAB0D.gif.8b1479f4a8c8f5e12ff3f7f6228c6313.gif

Everything you said, I agree with 100 percent. Separating from unbelievers does not mean that we do not care about them. We are to be salt and light to the lost, but we must also remain as we are called to be a holy nation, sanctified and set apart from the world. Praise Him!!

16 hours ago, SelahSong said:

Hi, @thomas t  

Those that killed Jesus were not believers.  They were the scribes and Pharisees  (the tares).  Sure, they knew who Jesus was, but even Satan knows that.  Could you explain your take on this?  Thanks!

Selah …

Hi Selah

They believed in the biblical God. The God of Moses, Abraham and so on. Atheists, in contrast, do not know who Jesus is.

Thomas

-----

Hi Valencia,

17 hours ago, valenciarosejjj said:

Do you know? Let me know and I will go and share some love with them.

it is "the Worthy Pavillion" - an invisible place.

The way you post here in this thread saddens me. You voted up a post that was condemning non-theists lumping them together. A totally generalizing comment. We should not judge, Jesus said. Tzephanyahu pointed this particularity out in an excellent manner. But you think you should in my reading? Even if God judges, we shouldn't. Even if God slammed all atheists in the Bible, we shouldn't (my opinion). Leave the judgement up to Jesus!

Good afternoon Thomas! This board has moderators, right? So if there are people going around offending others and insulting people for no reason, they should be banned from the board. To be honest, I have never seen any of those "offenses" you are speaking about. But let me ask you...were they actually derogatory "offenses" -  or biblical truths? Because sometimes, even Christians do not know the difference. Can you show me some examples? 

"offenses or biblical truth" you say, but the one thing doesn't exclude the other, Valencia. You say, if it's biblical truth you may offend, right? When you think you are better than the rest (non-believers), and when you show this mind-set, you are offending, I think. The moment you are conversing with non-believers in this manner, you will offend in my view. Speaking about them in this manner (see the post you voted up), when they can't reply, is offensive in itself, in my opinion. It's bullying, I think.

Have you ever shared the message of salvation with them

Yes of course, Valencia.

So, once again - They did not believe he was the Son of God,

so this is going round in circles, please, as you failed to adress indicated Bible verse. I stay with my opinion.

Thomas

Edited by thomas t
ommitted 2 words

1 hour ago, thomas t said:

"Hi Selah

They believed in the biblical God. The God of Moses, Abraham and so on. Atheists, in contrast, do not know who Jesus is.

Thomas"

Jesus said they were unbelievers. So I think we should just stick to what our savior says. 

-----

"Hi Valencia,

it is "the Worthy Pavillion" - an invisible place."

Good morning Thomas, and thank you!

"The way you post here in this thread saddens me."

I'm sorry if I've offended you...did not want to do that.  But this doesn't mean I take back anything I've written. I don't. 

"You voted up a post that was condemning non-theists lumping them together. A totally generalizing comment. We should not judge, Jesus said. Tzephanyahu pointed this particularity out in an excellent manner. But you think you should in my reading? Even if God judges, we shouldn't. Even if God slammed all atheists in the Bible, we shouldn't (my opinion). Leave the judgement up to Jesus!"

You never stated what was condemning. So how am I suppose to know if people were actually offending by hurling insults - or speaking biblical truths in which the unbelievers found to be offensive to them? Because you must remember, Jesus was offensive to people too. When he spoke against the Pharisees, Sadducees, the religious leaders and other unbelievers, they wanted to stone him to death because they felt what he was preaching was wrong and offensive to them. They wanted to kill him because they believed the Gospel he was teaching was blasphemy and going against the law of Moses. Please remember that.  And I never judged anyone. I never said one single thing that was outside of scripture. So if you have a problem with anything I've said...then sadly, you have a problem with scripture. 

"offenses or biblical truth" you say, but the one thing doesn't exclude the other, Valencia.

It does Thomas....it really does. There is a big difference. We really have to know the difference between common insults and sound doctrine.

"You say, if it's biblical truth you may offend, right?"

Nope, I never said that. I asked a question. You keep saying that people were "offending" the unbelievers. But how were they doing that? Where they actually verbally insulting them? Or where these believers simply and truthfully speaking from the bible and this is what the non-believes felt was insulting to them? The bible is displeasing to a lot of people. So to non-believers, everything biblical is offensive. 

When you think you are better than the rest (non-believers), and when you show this mind-set, you are offending, I think. The moment you are conversing with non-believers in this manner, you will offend in my view. Speaking about them in this manner (see the post you voted up), when they can't reply, is offensive in itself, in my opinion. It's bullying, I think.

Thomas, I love you. But you seem to be having a difficult time understanding what God wants from us. God wants us to love what he loves and hate what he hates. Admittingly, this is difficult for us to do because at times, we do what WE want to do instead of doing what God wants us to do.  And it has nothing to do with me thinking "I am better than anyone" lol because I'm not! We are all sinners in the hands of an angry God who needs to be saved by grace. And it has nothing to do with hating anyone either. I only have love and concern in my heart for the lost. So I am always open and honest with them. I counsel, teach and pray for non-believer all the time Thomas. But I refuse to compromise the truth. I speak to them with love and compassion, but I do not stifle God's Word. We should never do that. Jesus died for all sinners. But just like all unrepented sins, he condemns the unbelievers to hell...and they need to know this because it is the Gospel that he preached. Correct me if I'm wrong about this. A lot of Christians don't like talking about this and a lot of churches refrain from speaking about condemnation. It scares people and makes them feel uncomfortable. But as true followers of Christ, we should never compromise the Gospel by stifling it. The apostles didn't do it, so neither should we. You would not be doing those you're speaking to any justice or showing true love if you did. I know some on this board will disagree with with me, but it is what it is. The division in the body of Christ is real...and it shouldn't be. We should all be in one accord. But sadly, we are not. 

"Yes of course, Valencia."

Ok, so the seeds were planted. Just continue witnessing to them and pray that they will make room in their hearts for God to make the seeds grow.  

so this is going round in circles, please, as you failed to adress indicated Bible verse. I stay with my opinion.

I did address the verse. They were unbelievers who did not accept Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus himself said it. I showed you the verses. And no, Thomas. We will not continue to go in circles because I digress on this topic. We simply have to agree to disagree. I am sure there will be other topics we will agree on. Until then, God bless you and continue to have the compassion that you have for the unbeliever while witnessing to them. It pleases God. Take care!

• This is Worthy 1

Hi Valencia,

thanks for loving me. Love you, too.

3 hours ago, valenciarosejjj said:

You keep saying that people were "offending" the unbelievers. But how were they doing that? Where they actually verbally insulting them?

As I said: lumping all atheists together, speaking in a disparaging manner about them knowing they cannot answer is very offensive. Sound doctrine you say? Where is the following quote sound doctrine?

On 3/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, Neighbor said:

The many minions of satan love nothing more than to steal away the joy of Christians, as they do their ministry of distraction. 

... but Neighbor didn't mean the Pharisees, I think. He wrote in answering the opening post. However, the op wasn't about Pharisees and Scribes, as you surely may have noted ? (just in case you want to try to equate atheists with devout Pharisees/ Scribes this time again?).

When I read in the Bible someone goes straightly to hell, it is often those who try to serve the law... like in Matthew 8:12.

Jesus is about to judge, so let's leave it up to Jesus. He will decide which non-believer he takes and which one he leaves.

he condemns the unbelievers to hell...and they need to know this because it is the Gospel that he preached. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Read about Rahab the whore in Joshua 6:25. She even is mentioned in Matthew 1:5 according to my own interpretation. I think she still lives. Just one example. Please note, if someone stays an unbeliever for all his life and converts in the last second, he gets .... saved (my interpretation).

Jesus was offensive to people too. When he spoke against the Pharisees, Sadducees, the religious leaders and other unbelievers, they wanted to stone him to death because they felt what he was preaching was wrong and offensive to them. They wanted to kill him because they believed the Gospel he was teaching was blasphemy and going against the law of Moses. Please remember that.  And I never judged anyone.

Yes, of course. Because they wanted to kill him. Then he was offensive. That's natural. Are you saying non-believers are going to kill you ??

And it has nothing to do with me thinking "I am better than anyone" lol because I'm not! 

Thank you for clarifying.

We simply have to agree to disagree.

yes (concerning the question whether or not the Pharisees were non-believers).

God bless you and continue to have the compassion that you have for the unbeliever while witnessing to them. It pleases God. Take care!

Thank you very much, Valencia, you too!

Thomas

Edited by thomas t
typo

Hi Steven,

needed some time to respond to your post.
On 3/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, enoob57 said:

They are already separated out by their choices they have made about God and His Word... I am sure the spirits of disobedience doesn't like that they cannot mix in with the children of obedience but oh well...

bolded mine.

When Jesus wanted some time alone with his disciples he went to a private and/or calm place. Never the great public.
I accept George's decision. Just wanted to comment on your argument that separation is a good thing in and of itself.
George's reasons for separating the unbelievers from us rather center around protecting the flock, if I understand him right.

Regards,
Thomas
Edited by thomas t
clarity