Sign in to follow this  
ohso

Hi Brothers and Sisters!

This is my first post, but I've been reading this forum for some time. I think it's a good place. I decided to join now that I have some sort of problem and I need to talk to someone about it. I'm quite new in my faith. I hope it'll go well.

Thank you and God bless!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

Welcome to Worthy, ohso.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi ohso, and welcome to Worthy. Glad you have come to join the ministry here. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey big welcome. And I think that's pretty cool how you checked the place out first.👍 hopefully you'll find some very good input for any questions. I have from this site a few times.😊

On 3/22/2019 at 5:51 PM, ohso said:

This is my first post, but I've been reading this forum for some time. I think it's a good place. I decided to join now that I have some sort of problem and I need to talk to someone about it. I'm quite new in my faith. I hope it'll go well.

Thank you and God bless!

welcome-13.gif_cf.gif.d5ab9c901cf246f0eb26833d476f11d6.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, ohso... :)  Welcome to Worthy!  We rejoice with you in your decision to follow Jesus!  When you are ready to share your problem, you will find many here willing to help with scriptural advice.  "Therefore humble yourselves under the might hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care on Him, for He cares for you" (1 Peter 5:6-7). 

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, friend! Nice to meet you. This is a great place, and please feel free to share your thoughts or concerns with us. I’m sure you find a lot of help and support. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!