IGNORED

Are we subjected to a sex saturated society or not?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Are we subjected to a sex saturated society or not?

YES

Its very very bad and it gives satans demons a chance to come into a persons life.

It definitely needs to be repented, without repentance a person opens themselves up to demons.

I found a christian bible believing brother in Christ online, who preaches and says it like it is and tells the truth in Christ Jesus instead of giving sugar cover coated sermons that only feed the domain of satan and his demons.

You can google the following title on you tube and hear a man walking in Christ telling it like it is.

MORNING POWERFUL PRAYERS, by Brother Carlos. Spiritual Warfare and Curse Breaking Prayer

Sexual sin is one of the worst sins that invites demons into a persons life. And when people are engaging in such  or support such by watching and listening  and practicing with it, they have invited demons into them. They are not clean, they are stinky , dirty, filthy  and need to repent= turn away from such behavior and walk fully in Christ Jesus. Those engaged in such will have to answer to the Almighty Living God.

If one engages in such sins, they are entertaining satan they are NOT born again in Christ Jesus.

And if anyone here practices such and says they are born again, they are NOT born again, far away from being a born again Christian. Instead you are a dead again. So sorry to say this, but if you listen to satan, you are a Dead Again  not born again. You are a luke -warm, looser, sex worshipers, demon filed but you are not  a born again Christian . Are you getting offended? are your demons getting offended???  Good.  Either repent or stay with your dead again demons.

Some may say go easy on sin, NOT GOD, NOT Christ Jesus, He never said to go easy on sin. Christ Jesus rebuked the demons, cast them out, healed the sick and said: "deaf dumb spirits get out" "get behind me satan" , " once He cast out the demons He said: "you are healed" , "your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more lest a worst sin come to you", Christ warns if you clean your house up but then sin again you invite even more demons into your house.  God knows the seriousness of sin and its deadly consequences and WARNS us not in sugar coated speech, but in Truth, He says it like it is.  We got to WAKE UP, wake up from the sleepiness of our sin condition. Repent=turn away from sin, through the cross of Calvary. Amen!  He WILL give you the Power to overcome, after you seriously repent and invite Him to come and make a home in your heart. Christ Jesus cannot make His home in Sin. look to 1 John ch1.

God desires to have a relationship with us everyday. Everyday we are to examine our conscience, ask for forgiveness if we make the wrong choice,  ask for forgiveness and make the right choice in our hearts and repent, forgive and not go to bed angry concerning anyone.

If you go right with Christ, you can't go wrong with satan.

Matthew 6:24

24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Like a cobra that hypnotizes its victim before it stings them, that is what sin does. America and the world are in different states of hypnotism, brought on by satan, the cobra-serpent- of sin that mesmerizes, satan is the master manipulator, the pied piper, snake oil salesman, who leads his hypnotized victims into the tunnel of death and damnation. Itssss very ssssly, it can be sssso sssssoft ssssspoken, sssssssweat to the eyes, ssssweat to the ears, sssweat to the belly and oh ssssso ssssssoft it can put you into a trance and dull you to ssssssleep and sssssslaoth and further into wickedness.

Some ssssweat talkers here say that Christians should to fear satan. THAT is a Lie from the pit of Hell. As born again believers we are only To FEAR GOD, cast out demons through the living Blood of our redeemer Christ Jesus who has POWER, mighty Power to take away life and to trample on satan and his demons and those following the ssssserpent of death.

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Its very important to WAKE -UP from the lures of a liberal society,liberal sweat sugar coated preachers, and be aware and share the gospel TRUTH with others of what the BIBLE SAYS not with  sweat sugar coatings but with TRUTH.

Its very important to WAKE -UP from the lures of a liberal society, liberal churches, liberal preachers, and be aware and awake to His WORD and share the gospel truth to others not with sugar coatings but with TRUTH.

There is an urgency of warning here, who knows who will still be alive tomorrow to talk about it or to repent about it. Christ Jesus was calling repentance an urgency before it is to late.

It is very pervasive today with a liberal system, the holliwood movies, the rap music and the likes, taking control and allowing abortions to be available up until the time before birth, it has become VERY CORRUPT.

That is what sexual sin does. Its purpose is to steal kill, destroy.

And it will only get worse as the days will be like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. We are pretty close, and need to repent= turn away from doing such sins and be a living example of Christ Righteousness living in our hearts. If we think otherwise we fool ourselves and the truth does not live in us.

Christians, true Christians, we are to walk in Christ Jesus everyday, we are to have a mind of Christ in us, we are to share the gospel truth, not sweat cover coat sin, so as to not offend the demons who dance around sin.

And to liberal sugar coaters who put down Christians for trying to share the Truth of Gods Word. BEWARE of Gods WORD.

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Psalm 105:15

15 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.”

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

1 Corinthians 11:27-34

Examine Yourself

27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 2But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Hosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. Luke 17:33

"This is saying if you try to keep alive the old sinful person you were before you were born again, you will lose out with God and die spiritually. We must choose to die daily to the man we were and take up our cross and follow Jesus if we want eternal life."

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think it is more prevalent than it was in the early 1900's. It does go a bit further in skin covering, or should I say less.

The world sure was not like this when I was growing up. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I think the other one makes a valid point that to some degree or other sex saturation has been something to contend with 

forever.

I also agree with missmuffet that there were times when it was less prevalent / hidden / in the closet / in the red light districts and not in the mainstream.

The oldest profession in the world... and homosexuality etc. have accompanied mankind down through the ages without fail.

But some one made a very good point here that the children are exposed to adult situations like few times (if ever) before.

And it's prevalence is just about universal.

Trouble is most folks are blissfully ignorant of the dangers of this going on and the (mis)behavior it tends to provoke in people.

Minor poll here:

How many have noticed in their lifetime in addition to the casual manner in which people dress in Church services

the provocative way people dress in Church service?

How many times have you caught yourself or your spouse ogling something you shouldn't in the house of God?

Now I'm not about to suggest we go back to Medieval practices and dress... 

but could we not (and by we I mean men to men and women to women) encourage folks to tone it down a bit

so we can focus on God in Church?

I mean we all want to look our best... but not if it brings out the worst in others.

To avoid sensitive topics being written about here (before folks who are sensitive to the subject matter)

I invite those who qualify and who will

come to the adults only forum here.

There we can discuss just how dangerous a sex saturated society is.

Worthy Christian Forums Adult Lounge

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The world sure was not like this when I was growing up. 

It runs in cycles MM.

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  64

The thing today is people can sin sexually more quickly with tech right on their phones.   It is private now as well before people had to go someplace and maybe be seen so that barrier is no longer there with tech. 

The other thing in America is the advertising is sexual as well.. in the mall Victoria Secret has very enticing ads right there outside the store.  I feel sorry for men they have a huge battle in our day and age due to advertising.  Clothing is weird too women wear pants that are basically nylons perhaps a bit thicker but sometimes not.  Even at church women are dressed poorly.. I am not a prude but we christian women should be careful not to cause others to sin by our clothing choices.   

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I agree we live in a sex saturated world even our movies & T.V. shows are covered now with now more sex scenes then ever before,  not that I watch that stuff because I try not to but even ads about clothes are getting preety bad now :(  I like more family oriented stuff then regular T.V. but even then we as believers have to be careful & discerning about what we watch & listen to

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Yes, I believe that our current society poses significant hardships for those individuals attempting to bridle their concupiscent sexual appetites.  Technology may be partly responsible for this in your face sort of 24 hour a day barrage of stimuli.  However, this phenomenon has been present since man has walked the earth.  The good news is that although seemingly difficult, we can master our domain to coin a Seinfeldian phrase.  The age old practices of prayer, fasting, and doing acts of charity/alms giving can serve to function as the foundation for building a string shield.  Ask for the grace of Christ in keeping centered.  We will stumble on occasion by our very nature, however God will never stop loving us and supplying us with the tools we require.  In time we will be strengthened in our ability to resist the onslaught.  He will never abandon us.   

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It is my opinion that our society has been saturated with sex since the 60's in this cycle, but the difference this time it has turned into perverted sex which is something new that has never been accepted in the USA...  Open legal abortion has really aggravated the situation....