DEMONS MADE TO TURN TO ISLAM

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

i made a mistake , followed islam  i wanted to follow Jesus  but the demons in my head the voices that control me got me to go to islam  JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE A SINNER LIKE ME 

JESUS I LOVE YOU   Almost lost my husband was going to leave my husband and go to a shelter where there would be muslim women but i remain with my husband 

the LGBT MINSTER STOPPED ME GOING FURTHER IN ISLAM  

I STILL GO TO THE CHURCH THERE AS I HAVE FRIENDS THERE  I CANT LEAVE 

THE OTHER CHURCH I  LOVE AND I FEEL Jesus there MORE SO THAN EVER BEFORE  ON SUNDAY I WAS CHRISTIAN  AND MONDAY  I WAS ISLAM BECAUSE OF THE  DEMONS 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I UPSET EVERYONE  I SHOULD GO TO HELL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Ella said:

i made a mistake , followed islam  i wanted to follow Jesus  but the demons in my head the voices that control me got me to go to islam  JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE A SINNER LIKE ME 

JESUS I LOVE YOU   Almost lost my husband was going to leave my husband and go to a shelter where there would be muslim women but i remain with my husband 

THE OTHER CHURCH I  LOVE AND I FEEL Jesus there MORE SO THAN EVER BEFORE  ON SUNDAY I WAS CHRISTIAN  AND MONDAY  I WAS ISLAM BECAUSE OF THE  DEMONS 

Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance  by Karl Payne.      it is a book that will tell you how to deal with the demons permanently.

Btw what you are going through is not unique...   many others deal with it also.      and don't loose heart, we all deserve to go to hell until we allow Jesus to be our Lord.

Start out by declaring to all that Jesus is your Lord and savior....    at whichever church you find yourself going to...

It's been my experience once you have done  that and really put your future into his hands you can remind the demons where they will spend eternity and you will spend eternity with Jesus.  It was then that they started leaving me alone.....    You don't want Islam, either in this life or the one to come.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

11 hours ago, Ella said:

You need to seek advice and help from a Christian who does not follow the false teachings that lgbts supporting churches promote.

If you have surrendered your life to Jesus, the demons cannot influence you.

Forget 'feelings' and concentrate on the Truth that Jesus is God, that he died an d rose from the dead to save You from Your Sins.

Please go and talk to a Christian, one you says glbt is sinful.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Ella,

I have seen a few posts like this from you now, and it's sad to see you are going through a difficult time.

However, what is it exactly that you want?  What is your goal? The only question I could see in this is "what is wrong with me"

I'm aware you've said in another post that you like to seek attention, and so I'm concerned that rather than asking for actual advice, you are seeking this kind of comfort instead?  I've seen you get great advice from my kind people on here and it still seems like you are in the same place, so a change of tactic is needed.  

Perhaps if you are feeling overwhelmed by emotion and cannot think clearly, you could post in the Prayer Request room so that the prayer warriors here can assist. Perhaps if you think you need counselling one of the senior members in here can offer it?

Take Care

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I'm sorry if this is rude, but I had to strain my eyes to read that. Could you please perhaps go with a bigger font size in the future?

First, I back up the idea of getting away from any "LGBT minister". I mean, i'm glad they talked you out of Islam, but that's really not the kind of person anyone should take lessons from. 

Second, you must ask yourself which is more important, a relationship with Jesus, or these friends you "cannot leave"? A person is what they focus on, or in other words, you reap what you sow. Spending time around some LGBT minister and friends who likely agree with said minister would not have the best effect on you. I could understand wanting to change their minds, but it doesn't really sound to me like you're either well-equipped or well-prepared for such a task.

Third, as other posters have said, feelings aren't the be all end all. If emotions dictated our lives, we would all be giant angry babies unable to function. I know it's easier said than done to ignore your feelings or depart from those whom you percieve as friends, but what reward is there in easy things?

Fourth, if you are having issues with Islam appealing to you, repent of that and pray. Ask God for help, and he will help you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind folks that it isn't just her friends that is involved in church decision, but as I understand is also her husband....  I do hope folks are not suggesting she should break up her marriage and dump her husband over this church....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,179
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Wisdom dwells with prudence, the fear of the Lord is to hate evil.

Being Soft on sin and promoting being soft on sin is just as bad as allowing a person to hang themselves and let them die in their vomit.

Here are the words of a soft preacher teaching to love evil: "Come as you are because grace is upon you my friend, don't beat yourself to hard my friend, my friend do not beat yourself to hard, because grace is upon you my friend,just come to church, just come to church on Sundays, so we can have lunch an eat porc hotdogs after the service. You are welcome in our congregation just come as you are and remain as you wish, you are covered by grace, my friend,

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil.

.....The perverse mouth I hate.

its not ok or even true or honest to say that you preach Christ Jesus and His TRUE plan of Mercy and Grace if you do not preach Gods Words of  wisdom or endorse them in your own life.

what truth , what biblical truth is there in going to a LGBT  church ? How does it align with Gods Words of Wisdom?

what truth is there to be married to a man who wants you to transform yourself into a man and behave like a man instead of cherishing the woman you were born to be? the child of God you were always born to be?

What do these have in true relationship with Christ Jesus and His Word?

Does not God call us to come OUT of the world?Romans 12:2

to leave father mother, brother, sister, aunts uncles,so called friends if they do not follow God? Luke 14:26

Christ Jesus when asked who His mother , .He responded… : Matthew 12:48 48But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” 49 Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

When Wisdom cries out to you LISTEN to it.

Why then keep licensing to those who speak against Gods Word ?

Stop licensing to Oprah, Nancy Polosi, Barack Obama and all those preaching against Gods WORD and HIS wisdom

what truth , what biblical truth is there in such?

Answer : Nothing, they have nothing to do that aligns with God through His True plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus and His Word.

start listening and obeying to WISDOM from Gods WORD . Then your life will be a good and aligned with Gods wisdom  and true peace will reside in you.

These LGBT have a church(the church of satan) and they live a lifestyle of sin and lack Gods WISDOM  and live very far away from Gods WISDOM. They lack Gods knowledge and understanding, they do not fear God. They will receive their reward. Yes they will receive their rewards from the living God, and we will see what that's gonna be. Actually I don't want to see, its going to be to ugly.

v20 God traverses the path of righteousness, in the midst of the path of justice.

v23 I have been established from everlasting, from the beginning, before there was an earth.

Wisdom has been with God all along, and you still don't pay attention to it.

When wisdom is crying out to you STOP SINNING, STOP.  and keeps telling you that your sins are an abomination to God because it causes DEATH and you don't pay attention do you. When wisdom cries out and tells you: Stop sinning there is a good REASON why. There is is a good reason for it.  If you turn from God you choose satan, you love better satan than God or His wisdom. God has been established from EVERLASTING from the beginning, before there was ever an earth or satan.

Matthew 6:24 23But if your vision is poor, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 24No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and satan. 25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?…

Proverbs 8v32  Now therefore listen to me my children, For better are those who keep my ways,

It is better to go an find a christian safe way house if you can and leave a place that promotes sin. There never will be a easy time to leave and walk away from a sinful stronghold, but it must be done to save your life and allow you to begin to blossom correctly in Gods wisdom and His TRUE MERCY & GRACE

No true christian would suggest you stay with an abusive husband, or someone keeping you from being the child of God you were always meant to be. No true preacher of the WORD of God would tell you its ok and tell you to stay in such conditions.

v32 Now therefore listen to me my children, For blessed are those who keep My ways. v33Hear instructions and be wise, and do not disdain it.v34 Blessed is the man/woman who listens to Me.watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of My doors. v35 For whoever finds ME finds LIFE, and obtains favor from the Lord; v36 But he who sins against Me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death

Proverbs 8

The Excellence of Wisdom

Does not wisdom cry out,
And understanding lift up her voice?
She takes her stand on the top of the ]high hill,
Beside the way, where the paths meet.
She cries out by the gates, at the entry of the city,
At the entrance of the doors:
“To you, O men, I call,
And my voice is to the sons of men.
O you simple ones, understand prudence,
And you fools, be of an understanding heart.
Listen, for I will speak of excellent things,
And from the opening of my lips will come right things;
For my mouth will speak truth;
Wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
All the words of my mouth are with righteousness;
Nothing crooked or perverse is in them.
They are all plain to him who understands,
And right to those who find knowledge.
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver,
And knowledge rather than choice gold;
1For wisdom is better than rubies,
And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And find out knowledge and discretion.
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil;
Pride and arrogance and the evil way
And the perverse mouth I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom;
I am understanding, I have strength.

15 By me kings reign,
And rulers decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles,
All the judges of [c]the earth.
17 I love those who love me,
And those who seek me diligently will find me.
18 Riches and honor are with me,
Enduring riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold,
And my revenue than choice silver.
20 I traverse the way of righteousness,
In the midst of the paths of justice,
21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth,
That I may fill their treasuries.

22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 While as yet He had not made the earth or the [e]fields,
Or the [f]primal dust of the world.
27 When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 When He established the clouds above,
When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29 When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight,
Rejoicing always before Him,
31 Rejoicing in His inhabited world,
And my delight was with the sons of men.

32 “Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise,

And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the Lord;
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul;
All those who hate me love death.”

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The new church is the church i am now going to on permanent bases every Sunday i'll be going to 

i have one friend who goes there too and am liking the new church more than i ever thought the lgbt church am no longer going too , i have lost my family i have no one  Just Jesus 

i have ask Jesus to be my lord and savour  and asked him to get the demons away from me

i have prayed and i still praying for my lord pray for others than  myself 

i have done what you have asked me 

i will no longer post for support 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,179
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

2 hours ago, Ella said:

The new church is the church i am now going to on permanent bases every Sunday i'll be going to 

i have one friend who goes there too and am liking the new church more than i ever thought the lgbt church am no longer going too , i have lost my family i have no one  Just Jesus 

i have ask Jesus to be my lord and savour  and asked him to get the demons away from me

i have prayed and i still praying for my lord pray for others than  myself 

i have done what you have asked me 

i will no longer post for support  

Ella, Praise God that you are asking Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.:amen:

Praise God that you are praying to Him and continue to pray. God desires us to seek Him out daily so that He also can help us out daily  and guide us in His ways. Our walk with Christ Jesus is a journey. If we persevere in Him, God is faithful to see us through and help us overcome. With Christ Jesus and His word we can overcome. Patience is required. Patience is also the beginning of wisdom from God.

I hope you continue to post here on these worthy boards as more people can support you in the right direction. Also when you post, people can pray for you.

God Bless and protect you Ella, in Christ Jesus I pray this. Amen! Amen! Amen!

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/28/2019 at 8:17 PM, Ella said:

Dont blame yourself, but use logic and reason when dealing with your issues. Study Islam before you join and study the truths and lies presented by it. Honestly i think there are alot of problems in it, for example (a christian can make it into a Muslim heaven but a Muslim cannot make it into a christian heaven). I wont explain anything further on it, but i will leave it to you to find that out for yourself. No Muslim can answer that statement in brackets, absolutely none have answered it and i have spoken to hundreds.