Sign in to follow this  
Jostler

Lester Sumrall - Gifts of the Spirit Teaching Series

I have a deep conviction that understanding and being prepared to walk  in these gifts is about to become very important.  This is perhaps of interest to others who hold that same conviction.  Or are maybe just interested in obeying Him in "earnestly desiring spiritual gifts" :)

• Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)

I agree, This is a topic that Holy Spirit is highlighting majorly in the church around the world. This is such an awesome teaching, thanks for posting it.

Edited by Joshua-777
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its being Highlighted because an outpouring is coming.  I have been waiting on what God told me for years and years.  its going to rain. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 5/11/2019 at 1:26 PM, Cletus said:

Its being Highlighted because an outpouring is coming.  I have been waiting on what God told me for years and years.  its going to rain. 

Amen!

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Qu3333n
      I was wondering what it felt like to discern what was the feeling it would be great if you could break it down for me or give me an time when you discerned how you felt and what it was like. Thanks in advance.... Hey I thank you guys for replying and giving me a better outlook on this I know now that I must pray and ask God what he wants me to do with this certain situation I thank u guys and I love each of you very much 😘