ayin jade

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

well these other perversions out there take out the diety of Christ and are changing major doctrines so this is not a surprise the Church today believes any Bible is ok, if you go into a "Christian" book store and there are 100 bibles all this confusion is from the enemy I will stick with my old black book the King James Bible thank you very much!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Next big headline

" Judith brings wiccans to God" :unsure:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I kinda like different translations,

I use them alot in my studies.

Nothing beats the Old King James.

Sometimes the words are a bit confusing though. thee, thou, doust, a bit of a tongue twister for me.

also I havent been able to ever talk like that to a sinner in a way they can understand it either.

I have found I love the Hebrew and Greek texts myself.

I just need better software that I can't seem to find.

Yes King James is always good to refer back to.

Guest Todd2
I personally prefer the King James Version of the Bible.  I also have a background of 4 years training in Latin, not Church Latin. 

When studying the Word, I use resources which give me the literal translations of the appropriate language be it Greek or whatever.

This is not a translation, this is a horrid re-writing of the Holy Bible, much as the re-written so-called bibles that are used to justify and promote homosexuality and other behavior clearly against the Word as written.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought you had more Latin than 4 years Last Rebel. You have previously said:

"I already knew that homosexuality, and pre-marital sex were wrong and for the right reasons, this whole discussion however has helped me to have a broader base of knowledge on the subject, for that I thank all who did give this serious and careful thought and contributed in a Biblical based way. After all, that is the only way that matters, isn't it? I'm not much for word games, and most who try it find out they have msessed up, I studied Latin for 7 years and Greek for 5."

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Yes, but Sanctyfied, do you call this a version???

More like an abomination. :thumbsup:

When did anyone say this "book" was to be published?

I hope it never "gets of the ground".

In fact, this provides a way for other people from different religeons to openly mock Christ.

It's awful. :thumbsup:

Yomo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

Oh great just what we need one more Catholic bashing thread.

No, I am not Catholic, I know many and not one of them worships Mary.  They worship the Lord.

I would go on, but there seems to be no point.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok ,I am italian,from Rome,I was raised Rcc,I lived with them all my life,ALL myrelatives were or are Rcc....just please don't deny what I have seen and experimented for years...you cannot do that because you didn't live there and know...ok?I speak the truth in love even if reading my line you might get offende because so happens that you know Rcc that as you say worship the lord and not Mary....

From my personal experience and life,expecially when I got saved because of HIS GRACE and no other reason,whenever I witnessed to my unsaved relatives and friends,the intense worship and adoration of Mary has been a great obstacle for them to come to Jesus.

please,if there are there Rcc that DON't worship Mary and saints ,well PRAISE THE LORD...at this point they are christians and that is great! :thumbsup:

But,because I DON'T WANT BASH anyone Rcc or any other denomination,make yourself a favour,get a RCC cathechism,the one that they use to prepare to the First Communion and Christening and see for yourself what THE RCC TEACHES to the flock and the position given from THE MAGISTERO of THE RCC to MARY and SAINTS and ANGELS and see for yourself....

In Italy there are HUNDREDS of RCC church buildings untitled to the infinite Madonnas of the sea,of the hills,of this and that and I can assure you that if you go there and talk with the people THE MADONNA is the reason of the season....

btw in THAT DAY we will see...all I can say that I am now a sinner saved by HIS GRACE though FAITH and Praise HIS NAME I haven't got to rely on some sort of Madonnas or priests mediation to access the THRONE of HIS GRACE but JESUS CHRIST PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME....

SHALOM SHALOM SHALOM :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

PUBLISHED??????

Horrible....sickerning...

and people will actually believe it's the real Bible!!!!!

Yomo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

Controversy sells.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

Ok ,I am italian,from Rome,I was raised Rcc,I lived with them all my life,ALL myrelatives were or are Rcc....just please don't deny what I have seen and experimented for years...you cannot do that because you didn't live there and know...ok?I speak the truth in love even if reading my line you might get offende because so happens that you know Rcc that as you say worship the lord and not Mary....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JC49...You rock, bruh! :thumbsup: I was raised Catholic and love my RCC friends but you are correct, as well I know...

Bless you :emot-highfive:

Guest NewPilgrim

I wonder if they are planning a balanced approach to their ultra-feminist publisicing. Perhaps the next book to be revised will be "Mein Kampf" by Agnes Hitler? or perhaps they'll really put their neck on the block and re-write the Koran with the Prophet Marjorie as the key player..... somehow, I doubt it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the sporadic Rcc comments, I cant help being drawn to the words of the book of Revelation which speaks of the woman who sits on the back of the seven headed beast (the heads being seven Hills Rev 17:9 - Rome)

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

What strikes me most is the similarity between this imagary and the way that the Madonna places a great deal of importance in praying for long dead saints, gaining her reputation from the blood of those who are already saved, by claiming that they still need our prayer