Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Seems everyone has thier beliefs what the false prophet is ,but no one seems to consider it may appear to be "christian".

It may even call itself "christian".

So when you see these "christian "leaders such as Trump or even Putin talking about Israels security,you may want to take notice what they have in mind for Jerusalem and Israels safety.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/13-11.htm

The first appearance of the false prophet is that of a beast,with two horns like a lamb.

Horns on a beast normaly represents kingdoms or kings.In this case there are two.

Later in revelation we find two witnesses who appear to have the same works as the beast with two horns in that they torture and kill people.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-3.htm

According to revelation,these two witnesses are two candlesticks.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-4.htm

And according to Jesus, a candlestick is a church.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/1-20.htm

So dont be surprised if your idea of the false prophet turns out to be false.It could be the very same people you converse with daily.Judge by thier works.If they claim to be witnesses of Christ while killing and torturing people,theres a good clue .You will not find Christ or any apostle sent by Christ telling anyone to kill another human.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

55 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/revelation/13-11.htm

The first appearance of the false prophet is that of a beast,with two horns like a lamb.

Horns on a beast normaly represents kingdoms or kings.In this case there are two.

Later in revelation we find two witnesses who appear to have the same works as the beast with two horns in that they torture and kill people.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-3.htm

According to revelation,these two witnesses are two candlesticks.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-4.htm

And according to Jesus, a candlestick is a church.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/1-20.htm

So dont be surprised if your idea of the false prophet turns out to be false.It could be the very same people you converse with daily.Judge by thier works.If they claim to be witnesses of Christ while killing and torturing people,theres a good clue .You will not find Christ or any apostle sent by Christ telling anyone to kill another human.

Are you suggesting that the two prophets send by God are the two horns on the beast of the earth?

8 hours ago, OneLight said:

Are you suggesting that the two prophets send by God are the two horns on the beast of the earth?

It appears they are.Jesus sent no one to torture and kill in his name. 

If they can torture and kill other humans in his name ,then they can do,most anything including lie.

Can you show me one verse Jesus sending any prophet or apostle to torture anyone?

Please quote Jesus.

13 hours ago, OneLight said:

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It appears they are.Jesus sent no one to torture and kill in his name. 

If they can torture and kill other humans in his name ,then they can do,most anything including lie.

Can you show me one verse Jesus sending any prophet or apostle to torture anyone?

Please quote Jesus.

Let's take this one step at a time.  First, let review what is written in Revelation 11:1-14 NKJV

The Two Witnesses

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

The Witnesses Killed

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

In the first paragraph we read that the two witnesses were given power by God to prophesy 2 1/2 years. 

he second paragraph tells us these two witnesses stand before the throne of God and are the two olive trees and two lampstands.  While prophesying, if anyone tries to harm them, fire will come out of their mouths and kill the ones trying to harm them.  They also have power to stop the rain and turn water to blood, cause plagues at will.  Didn't Moses have this power from God also?

Under the subtitle of The Witnesses Killed, we read that after their 2 1/2 years of prophesying, Satan will make war again them and kill them.  Why would Satan kill his own??  Didn't Jesus say that a house divided will not stand?  Why would those on the earth, who follow the beast, celebrate the death of one of their own, sending gifts and having parties?  This makes no sense if they belonged to the beast and did the bidding of Satan.

Then, the last two paragraphs show us that after 3 1/2 days of their dead bodies laying in the street for the whole world to see, God gave their lives back to them and the whole world witnesses their resurrection and ascension to heaven.

More to consider is that Jesus stood against the demonic power of His time, as all through Revelation we see God doing the same.  Jesus opened the 7 seals which did bring devastation to the world and continued to the 7 Trumpets and the final 7 Bowl judgments.  Just because Jesus did not do so while on this earth does not mean He didn't have part of all that was done to the enemies of God in the OT, or what happens in Revelation.  God is a triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  What one does, all three do, otherwise they would not be as one.

Be very careful what you believe as Satan is roaming around like a lion, devouring whom he can in the last days.  He does this by lying and causing doubt.

33 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Let's take this one step at a time.  First, let review what is written in Revelation 11:1-14 NKJV

The Two Witnesses

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

The Witnesses Killed

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

In the first paragraph we read that the two witnesses were given power by God to prophesy 2 1/2 years. 

he second paragraph tells us these two witnesses stand before the throne of God and are the two olive trees and two lampstands.  While prophesying, if anyone tries to harm them, fire will come out of their mouths and kill the ones trying to harm them.  They also have power to stop the rain and turn water to blood, cause plagues at will.  Didn't Moses have this power from God also?

Under the subtitle of The Witnesses Killed, we read that after their 2 1/2 years of prophesying, Satan will make war again them and kill them.  Why would Satan kill his own??  Didn't Jesus say that a house divided will not stand?  Why would those on the earth, who follow the beast, celebrate the death of one of their own, sending gifts and having parties?  This makes no sense if they belonged to the beast and did the bidding of Satan.

Then, the last two paragraphs show us that after 3 1/2 days of their dead bodies laying in the street for the whole world to see, God gave their lives back to them and the whole world witnesses their resurrection and ascension to heaven.

More to consider is that Jesus stood against the demonic power of His time, as all through Revelation we see God doing the same.  Jesus opened the 7 seals which did bring devastation to the world and continued to the 7 Trumpets and the final 7 Bowl judgments.  Just because Jesus did not do so while on this earth does not mean He didn't have part of all that was done to the enemies of God in the OT, or what happens in Revelation.  God is a triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  What one does, all three do, otherwise they would not be as one.

Be very careful what you believe as Satan is roaming around like a lion, devouring whom he can in the last days.  He does this by lying and causing doubt.

First ,they do not tread Jerusalem,under foot for 2 -1/2 years.Its 3-1/2 years these two witnesses of Christ tread Jerusalem under foot.

And everything these two witnesses have been given power to do so can the king of the norths armed forces

The atmed forces of the king of the north can stop the heaven so it doesnt rain.The armed forces can smite the earth with whatever plagues it chooses.

For 3 -1/2 years the holy people shall be given into thier hand.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-36.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-37.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-38.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

The king of the norths military whichate "christian"are in control of Jerusalem .

Untill the beast overcomes and kills them.

No where does it say satan kills the two witnesses.The beast does.

You shouldbe able to tell if someone is doing what Jesus has comanded.

Ps,you didnt show me the verse where Jesus tells his churches to kill and torture people.

Will you show me that verse?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

First ,they do not tread Jerusalem,under foot for 2 -1/2 years.Its 3-1/2 years these two witnesses of Christ tread Jerusalem under foot.

And everything these two witnesses have been given power to do so can the king of the norths armed forces

The atmed forces of the king of the north can stop the heaven so it doesnt rain.The armed forces can smite the earth with whatever plagues it chooses.

For 3 -1/2 years the holy people shall be given into thier hand.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-36.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-37.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-38.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

The king of the norths military whichate "christian"are in control of Jerusalem .

Untill the beast overcomes and kills them.

No where does it say satan kills the two witnesses.The beast does.

You shouldbe able to tell if someone is doing what Jesus has comanded.

Ps,you didnt show me the verse where Jesus tells his churches to kill and torture people.

Will you show me that verse?

You are correct.  I did make a mistake when I said 2 1/2 year.  It should of read 3 1/2 years.  Yet, just because I made this error does not mean what I presented was not correct.

It seems the more people try to tie one book of the bible to another, which scripture does back up scripture, the more false teaching derives from these studies.  Non the less, let's take what you say one at a time.

Your first point: "And everything these two witnesses have been given power to do so can the king of the norths armed force"

No where in scripture does it state that the two witnesses are given power to do the bidding of the king of the north.  That is an assumption you created in your attempt to bind scripture together.

Your second point: "The atmed forces of the king of the north can stop the heaven so it doesnt rain.The armed forces can smite the earth with whatever plagues it chooses."

You will have to provide scripture to show your claim to be true.  Nowhere in Daniel 11 or in Revelation does it state this.

Your third statement: "For 3 -1/2 years the holy people shall be given into thier hand."

Yes, the last 3 1/2 years will be when the AntiChrist turns against Israel and all who reject his claim to be god.

Your next three statements: "The king of the norths military whichate "christian"are in control of Jerusalem .", "Untill the beast overcomes and kills them.", "No where does it say satan kills the two witnesses.The beast does."

Indirectly, Satan does kill the two witnesses as the beast was given authority by the Dragon, which is Satan.  Just as Satan is behind the king of the north and the king of the south.  Keep in mind what is written in Ephesians 6:10-13:

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Notice with whom we fight against, who moves his people around like puppets, controlling their actions so his plan is accomplished.

Then you change your points into statements/questions about following the commands of Jesus: "You shouldbe able to tell if someone is doing what Jesus has comanded.", "Ps,you didnt show me the verse where Jesus tells his churches to kill and torture people.", " Will you show me that verse? "

Do you think all of scripture from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 is not about Jesus and what He, being God, has done?  Do you follow only the "red letter" teachings of Jesus and disregard the rest of scripture as not being from God or about Jesus? I ask as I am trying to figure out why you separate the teaching of Jesus in the gospels with the rest of the bible.

When Jesus walked on this earth, His mission was to bring mankind back to the Father, which is why He died on the cross for our sins.  Jesus came as a Lamb.  Revelation is about His judgments toward a world who rejects Him.  He comes a a Lion. 

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

You are correct.  I did make a mistake when I said 2 1/2 year.  It should of read 3 1/2 years.  Yet, just because I made this error does not mean what I presented was not correct.

It seems the more people try to tie one book of the bible to another, which scripture does back up scripture, the more false teaching derives from these studies.  Non the less, let's take what you say one at a time.

Your first point: "And everything these two witnesses have been given power to do so can the king of the norths armed force"

No where in scripture does it state that the two witnesses are given power to do the bidding of the king of the north.  That is an assumption you created in your attempt to bind scripture together.

Your second point: "The atmed forces of the king of the north can stop the heaven so it doesnt rain.The armed forces can smite the earth with whatever plagues it chooses."

You will have to provide scripture to show your claim to be true.  Nowhere in Daniel 11 or in Revelation does it state this.

Your third statement: "For 3 -1/2 years the holy people shall be given into thier hand."

Yes, the last 3 1/2 years will be when the AntiChrist turns against Israel and all who reject his claim to be god.

Your next three statements: "The king of the norths military whichate "christian"are in control of Jerusalem .", "Untill the beast overcomes and kills them.", "No where does it say satan kills the two witnesses.The beast does."

Indirectly, Satan does kill the two witnesses as the beast was given authority by the Dragon, which is Satan.  Just as Satan is behind the king of the north and the king of the south.  Keep in mind what is written in Ephesians 6:10-13:

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Notice with whom we fight against, who moves his people around like puppets, controlling their actions so his plan is accomplished.

Then you change your points into statements/questions about following the commands of Jesus: "You shouldbe able to tell if someone is doing what Jesus has comanded.", "Ps,you didnt show me the verse where Jesus tells his churches to kill and torture people.", " Will you show me that verse? "

Do you think all of scripture from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 is not about Jesus and what He, being God, has done?  Do you follow only the "red letter" teachings of Jesus and disregard the rest of scripture as not being from God or about Jesus? I ask as I am trying to figure out why you separate the teaching of Jesus in the gospels with the rest of the bible.

When Jesus walked on this earth, His mission was to bring mankind back to the Father, which is why He died on the cross for our sins.  Jesus came as a Lamb.  Revelation is about His judgments toward a world who rejects Him.  He comes a a Lion. 

So you can,not find one verse where Jesus commands his servants to kill and torture people.

Can you find Jesus comading his servants not to kill?

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Maybe the questions im,asking you are to hard.

I will give very simple question.

What command does the generals of the king of the north give to make fire come down out of heaven to destroy thier enemies?

This is just a common knowledge question.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you can,not find one verse where Jesus commands his servants to kill and torture people.

Can you find Jesus comading his servants not to kill?

I am not going to go back and forth with you trying to show you that Jesus came as a Lamb for sacrifice and will return as a conquering Lion.  If you do not know this already, I suggest that you start over with your reading of scripture and see the difference for your own sake.  You seem to be lost on your own personal theology of eschatology.