• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

26 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe the questions im,asking you are to hard.

I will give very simple question.

What command does the generals of the king of the north give to make fire come down out of heaven to destroy thier enemies?

This is just a common knowledge question.

The answer is simple, they don't.  Suppose, instead of asking questions, perhaps you can provide scripture and we can discuss how you view the scripture compared to how I view it.  If you are referring to Daniel 11 verses you posted, there is nothing there about anyone commanding fire from heaven.

As for your assumption of you asking questions that are too hard, they are not hard, just confusing as I do not see scripture the way you do, which brings me back to the suggestion above.  Your "questions" are based on your theology, which appears to be very different then mine, so I can't follow your questions as you do.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The answer is simple, they don't.  Suppose, instead of asking questions, perhaps you can provide scripture and we can discuss how you view the scripture compared to how I view it.  If you are referring to Daniel 11 verses you posted, there is nothing there about anyone commanding fire from heaven.

As for your assumption of you asking questions that are too hard, they are not hard, just confusing as I do not see scripture the way you do, which brings me back to the suggestion above.  Your "questions" are based on your theology, which appears to be very different then mine, so I can't follow your questions as you do.

So you dont know anything about the armed forces that will be soon occupying Jerusalem.You dont know simple comands nor do you know thier capabilities.

Well.The armed forces will,be occupying Jerusalem,for 3-1/2 years.Fire will procede out of their mouth to devour thier enemies.They have been given power to stop the rain.They were given this power long ago.Maybe one day when you learn the capabilities of the armed forces you will understand who gave them that power.

Into that big oh lake of fire in the sky.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-12.htm

https://youtu.be/hdjVYSJLICg

Edited by Shilohsfoal

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you dont know anything about the armed forces that will be soon occupying Jerusalem.You dont know simple comands nor do you know thier capabilities.

Well.The armed forces will,be occupying Jerusalem,for 3-1/2 years.Fire will procede out of their mouth to devour thier enemies.They have been given power to stop the rain.They were given this power long ago.Maybe one day when you learn the capabilities of the armed forces you will understand who gave them that power.

Now, you see, there is the error in your understanding.  The two witnesses sent by God are not the armed forces that will attack Israel.  I already provided scripture about the two witnesses, and pointed out that Jesus stated that a house divided against itself will not stand, and you trying to bind the two witnesses with the armies that will come against Israel is showing, in how you view this, a divided house of Satan.

As for not knowing about the coming battle, it's pretty harsh of you to claim I don't know anything about it when all I am doing is disagreeing with your theology, so to make the statement truthful, I don't know anything about what you hold as true as I have never found it in scripture.

33 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Into that big oh lake of fire in the sky.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-12.htm

https://youtu.be/hdjVYSJLICg

Your reference is off.  Do you mean Revelation 13:13?  Tell me this, if the armies send a nuclear bomb to Israel, how then can they collect the precious silver and gold they seek in Daniel 11?

37 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Now, you see, there is the error in your understanding.  The two witnesses sent by God are not the armed forces that will attack Israel.  I already provided scripture about the two witnesses, and pointed out that Jesus stated that a house divided against itself will not stand, and you trying to bind the two witnesses with the armies that will come against Israel is showing, in how you view this, a divided house of Satan.

As for not knowing about the coming battle, it's pretty harsh of you to claim I don't know anything about it when all I am doing is disagreeing with your theology, so to make the statement truthful, I don't know anything about what you hold as true as I have never found it in scripture.

The armed forces of the north does not attack Israel.They are allies. 

The king of the north doesnt nuke Jerusalem till after his military in Jerusalem has been killed by the beast.

The beast is occupying Jerusalem when the armed forces nuke Jerusalem.The Israeli goverment will have already been dead.

The cloud that the two witnesses ascend into the heavens is from the nuke.

Its a mushroom cloud containing a lake of fire.The smoke of thier torment ascends high into the heavens.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Your reference is off.  Do you mean Revelation 13:13?  Tell me this, if the armies send a nuclear bomb to Israel, how then can they collect the precious silver and gold they seek in Daniel 11?

They dont take anything from Jerusalem.

According to ezekiel ,they will get thier pay from,Egypt.

And Egypt will lay desolate 40 years.No one will even pass through.

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The armed forces of the north does not attack Israel.They are allies. 

The king of the north doesnt nuke Jerusalem till after his military in Jerusalem has been killed by the beast.

The beast is occupying Jerusalem when the armed forces nuke Jerusalem.The Israeli goverment will have already been dead.

The cloud that the two witnesses ascend into the heavens is from the nuke.

Its a mushroom cloud containing a lake of fire.The smoke of thier torment ascends high into the heavens.

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They dont take anything from Jerusalem.

According to ezekiel ,they will get thier pay from,Egypt.

And Egypt will lay desolate 40 years.No one will even pass through.

You are so off that I will need you to start providing scripture to back up what you are saying.

Please provide scripture for:

• the armed forces of the north being allies with Israel.
  • The king of the north doesnt nuke Jerusalem till after his military in Jerusalem has been killed by the beast.
  • The beast is occupying Jerusalem when the armed forces nuke Jerusalem.The Israeli goverment will have already been dead.
  • The cloud that the two witnesses ascend into the heavens is from the nuke.
  • They dont take anything from Jerusalem.
  • According to ezekiel ,they will get thier pay from,Egypt.
  • And Egypt will lay desolate 40 years.No one will even pass through.

The lake of fire is not a result of a nuclear bomb.  Where did you get all this?

•  

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

You are so off that I will need you to start providing scripture to back up what you are saying.

Please provide scripture for:

• the armed forces of the north being allies with Israel.
  • The king of the north doesnt nuke Jerusalem till after his military in Jerusalem has been killed by the beast.
  • The beast is occupying Jerusalem when the armed forces nuke Jerusalem.The Israeli goverment will have already been dead.
  • The cloud that the two witnesses ascend into the heavens is from the nuke.
  • They dont take anything from Jerusalem.
  • According to ezekiel ,they will get thier pay from,Egypt.
  • And Egypt will lay desolate 40 years.No one will even pass through.

The lake of fire is not a result of a nuclear bomb.  Where did you get all this?

•  

Lets start with the first.

You said the king of the north will attack Israel.

No where in scripture does the king of the north attack its closest ally in the bible.The king of the north supports the Israrl goverment.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-32.htm