psychcopath

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I Think am a psychopath i enjoy hurt my husband and myself ...i am going to hell 

Edited by Ella
because
  • Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Ella said:

I Think am a psychopath i enjoy hurt my husband and myself ...i am going to hell 

Ella,

A psychopath doesn't enjoy hurting themselves. 

I really don't understand your posts.  

It seems all your posts do is spread negativity and pull away the attention from others. You post words like islam, LGBT, death, demons, devil, hell, transgender, and then never really ask a question.  It seems like you just want to share such things and not listen to advice, for whatever reason.  I've even told you twice before, there is a section on here for prayer or counselling but yet, here we are again, another negative post and no real question.

Plenty of kind people have gave heartfelt advice in your other posts and yet there is no signs of change in you.  You also mentioned in another post that you do seek attention.

If you have a real problem, then listen to the real answers you've been given.  If you don't have a real problem, be aware that your posting before a real God as well.  

Apologies, I won't bother you anymore or reply in further posts.

Bye for now.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

You know, when I was a wee baby boy new to the internet, I would play as a character so that no creepy old men would want to track me down, as I was at that age. I was not a 12 year old boy, but rather, a 22 year old man who worked at a grocery store. Or an old country bumpkin (57 years old) who had an inappropriate sense of humor. Or a rigid 24 year old woman who was rather cold to people. All this to deter pedophiles from getting too interested, though pretending to a woman opened up a whole different revenue of weirdos wanting me to be their Runescape gf.

Eventually though, I began creating backstories and events occuring to these characters, so as to be interesting. The stock boy got an (imaginary) girlfriend. The bumpkin recalled really gross tales from his youth. The woman would eventually (after being bothered enough) recount a sad history to explain her disdain and distrust of people. I liked having people to talk to, having people give me their attention.

As I got older though, I eventually realized... That this was not healthy. They did not like me. They liked my character. They did not pay attention to me. They paid attention to my characters. I had found a girl online who I honestly rather liked, but I did not present myself honestly to her, and so she liked my character rather than me. Rather than spin tales to try and appear interesting, should I not ammend my disinteresting self, and try to become interesting in my own right? Then I would not have to lie, neither would I again meet a girl I liked only to ruin it by being disingenuous. 

For that matter, thinking on it after the fact, I think it was a way for me to avoid people, if that makes sense. I could lock myself away within me, and become another, so that people would see my mask rather than myself. It could have been because I had a much greater distaste for myself then than I do now, but I honestly don't know; i've tried getting into my mind when I was younger, and I don't understand why I did most of anything I did then.

Attention means little. The more eyes you have on you, the more likely they will see you when you slip. The more you have to watch yourself, with your words and with your actions. I honestly prefer to not be noticed anymore. I enjoy being by myself rather than flapping my gums. For that matter, to be disinteresting isn't too terrible either. How many people can you honestly say are interesting? When you realize that you're just as boring and mundane as everyone else, and that the "interesting" people are only interesting to themselves, attention becomes far less needed.

Perhaps you are not disingenuous and we are all looking foolish. I would hope that, at the very least, you could understand our incredulity. I just thought i'd share, as i've seen a few of your posts, and a number of the others think you're just attention-seeking. If i'm wrong, I apologize.

As for the topic itself, a psychopath holds no remorse nor regard for good or evil. They could brush their teeth or they could sodomize a chicken; their brain shows no difference between the two activities. Given that you feel bad about it, i'd reckon you simply have issues that must be sorted out. You need to not only pray, but also discuss this with your husband.

• Thumbs Up 1

IF AM THAT BAD WHY DONT YOU BAN ME  ???  ID LIKE  MY ACCOUNT AND POSTS DELETED  PLEASE 

THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM BUT THERE ARE ONE OR TWO WHO CAN GO TO HELL PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY JESUS LOVE   

JESUS LOVES EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT 

Edited by Ella

Am born again yes 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Ella said:

IF AM THAT BAD WHY DONT YOU BAN ME  ???  ID LIKE  MY ACCOUNT AND POSTS DELETED  PLEASE 

THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM BUT THERE ARE ONE OR TWO WHO CAN GO TO HELL PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY JESUS LOVE   

JESUS LOVES EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT 

What is Jesus love? 

John 3:16 

16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

i have asked Jesus to be my lord and savour i prayed tonight for the first time i opened my heart and soul to jesus am not going to the LGBT CHURCH ANYMORE AM NOT TRANSGENDER  AND I WILL NOT BECOME MUSLIM  ....

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

awesome news....

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, Ella said:

i have asked Jesus to be my lord and savour i prayed tonight for the first time i opened my heart and soul to jesus am not going to the LGBT CHURCH ANYMORE AM NOT TRANSGENDER  AND I WILL NOT BECOME MUSLIM  ....

Congratulations!

May I suggest you start reading the Bible? Maybe start with Matthew and keep reading it until Revelation, I remember how God really spoke to me when I started reading it for the first time,the Holy Spirit will help you with every question you have, don't listen to the voice of the enemy, he's a deceiver and a liar.

If you have questions ,please pm me?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 4/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, Ella said:

Ella, I'm doubting you're a psychopath. First of all, I once read women aren't psychopaths, at least there aren't any famous ones I know of. I also agree with the person who said psychopaths don't usually want to hurt themselves. This makes sense because psychopaths are extremely narcissistic and selfish. They lack any real compassion and only feel emotions for themselves. However they are experts at pretending like they feel as the rest of us do. But they often overdo it since they aren't feeling the emotion they are imitating. They are also chronic liars. In addition to this they usually believe no one has ever done one little thing to help them without being compensated. A psychopath will insist this is true even if you are a person who has done him several favors. I could go on but I won't.

From the little you said here, you sound sad and probably depressed to me. I hope you have a good friend you can confide in. Good friends can help a lot. I know because I've often been the good friend.

I hope you feel better soon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1