• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, plavious said:

Can God Choose Whether Or Not to forgive and  Love Us?

You have two answers you should memorise from Missmuffet and Debp.

God is soverign, he is in control and while he pours a super abundance of love, mercy and grace on to all man kind. He pours even more on to Christians.

NONE OF IT IS DESERVED.

As for your feelings about being a Christian, being forgiven or God is with you etc.

They have as much relevence as your feelings do to compling with taxation laws or the laws controlling cars. Would a judge valve the excuse 'I didn't feel like paying tax or keeping the speed limit?'

In the same way God does not regard our excuses about 'I didn't feel I was forgiven, was a Christian, my prayers were being heard or obeying Gods commands.'

We have to believe that God is faithful and obey.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

This question always comes to my mind. In the Garden God created man and then women. They were innocent not knowing good or evil. We assume God put into them a brain. God instructed them that they had charge over all that was in the garden, but of one tree they were not allowed to eat being the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Did good and evil always exist through out creation.

The damage had been done when they bought the lie of the serpent. Good and evil now existed together in the world. Can we know good without evil or evil with out good. We do no know how to imagine with out it. Its always the good side and the dark side. We see pioneering the universe as always war between the forces of good and evil. Star Wars, star trek. Good and evil comes from the same brain so it goes where ever we go. Did it exist in the infinite creation that is seemingly with out end. In this is also the key of existence

I might have just fallen into the deep end   

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  509
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,277
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

2 hours ago, Who me said:

You have two answers you should memorise from Missmuffet and Debp.

God is soverign, he is in control and while he pours a super abundance of love, mercy and grace on to all man kind. He pours even more on to Christians.

NONE OF IT IS DESERVED.

As for your feelings about being a Christian, being forgiven or God is with you etc.

They have as much relevence as your feelings do to compling with taxation laws or the laws controlling cars. Would a judge valve the excuse 'I didn't feel like paying tax or keeping the speed limit?'

In the same way God does not regard our excuses about 'I didn't feel I was forgiven, was a Christian, my prayers were being heard or obeying Gods commands.'

We have to believe that God is faithful and obey.

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

God loves all enough to have died on the Cross for all.

God allows each person to receive Christ as Savior, or reject Christ, from THEIR free will. God never overcomes free will to force someone to Hell or to Heaven.

God's wrath abides upon the unbeliever in eternity. Choose now! Choose with caution!

I understand from you explanation we have to forgive ourselves and not feeling guilty as God have already forgiven us

20 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

This question always comes to my mind. In the Garden God created man and then women. They were innocent not knowing good or evil. We assume God put into them a brain. God instructed them that they had charge over all that was in the garden, but of one tree they were not allowed to eat being the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Did good and evil always exist through out creation.

The damage had been done when they bought the lie of the serpent. Good and evil now existed together in the world. Can we know good without evil or evil with out good. We do no know how to imagine with out it. Its always the good side and the dark side. We see pioneering the universe as always war between the forces of good and evil. Star Wars, star trek. Good and evil comes from the same brain so it goes where ever we go. Did it exist in the infinite creation that is seemingly with out end. In this is also the key of existence

I might have just fallen into the deep end   

Thank you 

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If you believe The Gospel in 1Cor15:1-4 and that ALONE for your Salvation,you are in the Body of Christ and ALL of your sins have already been forgiven.His Love was there all along,even if you reject His Plan to save you.

Praise God 

12 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

My brother, of course He forgives! Our Lord knows we are but dust, with all the short-comings, faults, and also the repeated failures, as well. His great compassion towards us, has no limitations, and no boundaries. In this short life, we will never fully understand, the depth of His awesome love for us. Take comfort in this. God bless you in His abundance. 

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

10 hours ago, plavious said:

I had this comforting song.

Sickness may worry you don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be afraid. When the world is unfair to you you don't be afraid, when when hunger is wearing you don't be afraid don't, Jesus will come for you don't be afraid, he will remember you don't be afraid, he will restore you don't be afraid.

And I believe in it. I know no matter how long it takes, we will be restore and more importantly, we will make heaven. I have become a fan of Carlos Oliviera. I also found amir tsarfati. He has many inspirational messages. Maybe you could try too @1to3. Have already most of their messages downloaded

Hi Plavious,  Glad you like brother Carlos lol he does not mess around but tells it like it is, and thank you for sharing about Tsarfari and yes I know of him and will go check him out once again. i also love to listen to the sermons from the Earnest Angley ministry as they also have been sharing Gods Word through their giant little books and sermons that you can read and listen to online for free. Also i received healing from that ministry many years ago and know that Rev Angeley heart is in the right place with God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 hours ago, plavious said:

I understand from you explanation we have to forgive ourselves and not feeling guilty as God have already forgiven us

Plavious, 

IF you have sincerely trusted in Christ, absolutely!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/3/2019 at 3:03 PM, plavious said:

Can God Choose Whether Or Not to forgive and  Love Us?

He could have walked away from humanity in Eden.

But he didn't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1