• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  509
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,277
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Can God Choose Whether Or Not to forgive and  Love Us?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

God is faithful to His Word and will forgive anyone who truly comes and believes and lives by His plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus.

Matthew 11:28

27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son, and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul

God looks at the condition of mans heart.

If you are sincere or not and that will be shown by the condition of your heart by truly repenting= turning away from your sins and following Christ and making a decision in your heart to follow Christ and not the world or just be pretending with crocodile tears to be following Him but continuing in your sinful ways as before you where saved in Christ Jesus..

You may fool people, but you can't fool God.

God will never deny anyone while  on earth to come and join Him in His Plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus.

If you follow Christ and His ways,  God will never forsake or abandon you.

Look to read complete of  1 John

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

57 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

God is faithful to His Word and will forgive anyone who truly comes and believes and lives by His plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus.

Matthew 11:28

27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son, and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul

God looks at the condition of mans heart.

If you are sincere or not and that will be shown by the condition of your heart by truly repenting= turning away from your sins and following Christ and making a decision in your heart to follow Christ and not the world or just be pretending with crocodile tears to be following Him but continuing in your sinful ways as before you where saved in Christ Jesus..

You may fool people, but you can't fool God.

God will never deny anyone while  on earth to come and join Him in His Plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus.

If you follow Christ and His ways,  God will never forsake or abandon you.

Look to read complete of  1 John

Thank you for the reply @1to3. I say so because there are time that when I pray especially for forgiveness, I feel the presence of God but at time I don't just feel it. Even in my prayers, I feel empty and discourage. Like today, I did prayed for something but while pray, I was so discourage even while praying and the prayers ended in a haste. Last Saturday I prayed with a lot of appetite and taste in continuing in the prayer

Edited by plavious
  • Praying! 3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

4 hours ago, plavious said:

Thank you for the reply @1to3. I say so because there are time that when I pray especially for forgiveness, I feel the presence of God but at time I don't just feel it. Even in my prayers, I feel empty and discourage. Like today, I did prayed for something but while pray, I was so discourage even while praying and the prayers ended in a haste. Last Saturday I prayed with a lot of appetite and taste in continuing in the prayer 

Never give up praying or asking God for His will to be done in your life.

cultivating patience is the beginning of Gods Wisdom. Not everything we ask for is necessarily for our own good, or for His purpose but when you pray for forgiveness, with a true repentant heart, God is faithful to forgive, but are you faithful back? God knows all these things. If you cannot be faithful back to Him, than , ask God to show you how to become more faithful to Him and to place your trust in Him more and more, and wait patiently on Him to answer you. He will always guide you in the right direction, as long as you are not living in sin. If you are living in sin, you distance yourself from God and He becomes lees able to help you. His Holy spirit will always try to bring back into Godly consciousness of your wrongs so you can become right again with God. When your heart becomes in the right place with sincerity of heart, you will see that Gods presence will be made known in your heart and He will show you the way out of your concerns.

If you love Christ keep His ways in all you do. Ask Him to help you to live in His ways, to give you the strength and courage to do it. Ask Him also to grant you patience.

Sometimes we have stubbornness that is keeping us from getting delivered from certain bondage's in our life. Sometimes it is us that prevents God from getting more close to us.

I don't know your situation, but in good faith on your part just never ever give up on God.He will see you through.

In Christ Jesus;

1to3

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, plavious said:

If you believe The Gospel in 1Cor15:1-4 and that ALONE for your Salvation,you are in the Body of Christ and ALL of your sins have already been forgiven.His Love was there all along,even if you reject His Plan to save you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, plavious said:

My brother, of course He forgives! Our Lord knows we are but dust, with all the short-comings, faults, and also the repeated failures, as well. His great compassion towards us, has no limitations, and no boundaries. In this short life, we will never fully understand, the depth of His awesome love for us. Take comfort in this. God bless you in His abundance. 

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, plavious said:

Of course He could. God does not need any created beings. But we need Him. God loves us. He wants to spend an eternity with us. 

• Brilliant! 1

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Never give up praying or asking God for His will to be done in your life.

cultivating patience is the beginning of Gods Wisdom. Not everything we ask for is necessarily for our own good, or for His purpose but when you pray for forgiveness, with a true repentant heart, God is faithful to forgive, but are you faithful back? God knows all these things. If you cannot be faithful back to Him, than , ask God to show you how to become more faithful to Him and to place your trust in Him more and more, and wait patiently on Him to answer you. He will always guide you in the right direction, as long as you are not living in sin. If you are living in sin, you distance yourself from God and He becomes lees able to help you. His Holy spirit will always try to bring back into Godly consciousness of your wrongs so you can become right again with God. When your heart becomes in the right place with sincerity of heart, you will see that Gods presence will be made known in your heart and He will show you the way out of your concerns.

If you love Christ keep His ways in all you do. Ask Him to help you to live in His ways, to give you the strength and courage to do it. Ask Him also to grant you patience.

Sometimes we have stubbornness that is keeping us from getting delivered from certain bondage's in our life. Sometimes it is us that prevents God from getting more close to us.

I don't know your situation, but in good faith on your part just never ever give up on God.He will see you through.

In Christ Jesus;

1to3

I had this comforting song.

Sickness may worry you don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be afraid. When the world is unfair to you you don't be afraid, when when hunger is wearing you don't be afraid don't, Jesus will come for you don't be afraid, he will remember you don't be afraid, he will restore you don't be afraid.

And I believe in it. I know no matter how long it takes, we will be restore and more importantly, we will make heaven. I have become a fan of Carlos Oliviera. I also found amir tsarfati. He has many inspirational messages. Maybe you could try too @1to3. Have already most of their messages downloaded

Edited by plavious

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

10 hours ago, plavious said:

Don't go by your feelings, go by faith in God and what He says in His word.   We are human and sometimes can have different feelings at times.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

18 hours ago, plavious said:

God loves all enough to have died on the Cross for all.

God allows each person to receive Christ as Savior, or reject Christ, from THEIR free will. God never overcomes free will to force someone to Hell or to Heaven.

God's wrath abides upon the unbeliever in eternity. Choose now! Choose with caution!