• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  517
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,289
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Can we say there was discrimination in creation? What about wealth distribution,  Geographical positioning,  sickness and suffering And etc?

Edited by plavious

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

no

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, plavious said:

Can we say there was discrimination in creation? What about wealth distribution,  Geographical positioning,  sickness and suffering And etc?

Yes of course there is discretion, dissemination and  discrimination, in creation by God- through God - for God. Plus the creation does not stop. It is to continue until at least all things will be created new and the old passed away.

There have been higher and lower stations in Hades and Jacob's bossom and there will be higher and lower stations in the millennial kingdom and perhaps for all eternity to come even when all that has been has passed away and there shall be a new Heaven and a new earth.

God has foreknown and predestined all that will be called to  be with Jesus for eternity to come He has given each to Jesus  and Jesus does not lose a one- but all are not known as being saved and have not from before creation itself.

It is said the lowest will be highest and poorest will be richest, and the first will be last.

There is discrimination in all of the ongoing creation- creation has not stopped. Victory is known, death is defeated, but the Lord Jesus has not returned for His bride and this earth and heaven has not passed away. There is much to come as there has been much passed on by already.

I shall not want regardless, for my God has placed a banquet table before me in the presence of my enemies just as He did David the psalmist and King who suffered many a serious plight in the flesh of a corruptible body.

Fortunately life created by God is NOT fair, if it were no one would be saved at all. It is by God's mercy and grace  in discrimination that any are called to repent of sin against God and is counted as being acceptable in His sight, having been washed white as snow in the blood of Jesus.

Yes there is discrimination in all of God's creation.

• Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, plavious said:

Is this something about fate and random selection? Christians are done with those because Christ teaches us that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not this world or the things in it.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 4/3/2019 at 1:08 PM, plavious said:

If an able-bodied person is unwilling to work, why should he have money? If someone practices unhealthy habits, isn't he likely to get sick? If a person doesn't like where he lives, can't he move? When we sin, we suffer - should we expect otherwise?

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Like Neighbor said, Yes. I believe God discriminates.
Everybody discriminates. Every day.
Discriminate; 
to make a distinction - to use good judgment -
discriminate right from wrong - to be able to see the difference between two things or types of things:
Each makes decisions.
I discriminate against "made in china"
I discriminate against yogurt (yuk)
I discriminate against many things, and people. YES.
Against= A bully. A false prophet. A racist. Corrupt politicians, etc....
God loved (
discriminated from others) His chosen people. (even knowing their future actions)

“Yet I have loved Jacob but Esau I have hated. "     He IS God
In a world of billions, I live in America, less than five percent of those billions.
The average American has no idea how wealthy they are, how blessed, to live here.

Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.
More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty.

God has chosen (
discriminated) to bless this country, mightily.
        (subject to change):
Take that what you have, and use it the best you know how.
Be a good steward of what God has blessed YOU.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD"

Rom 9:13  As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
                 What shall we say then?
Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
                For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

God choose each of us to fulfill HIS purpose, plavious.
Where ever that place is, we should do our utmost to walk/work worthy.
However lowly. However exalted. (Hoping for that  "Well done" )

"His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things,
I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."

Gal 3:28  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God's on the throne, He's got a plan, but still hasn't consulted me yet.....default_cool2.gif.428be8ee19fb82d9d51779d4490cd32e.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/3/2019 at 1:08 PM, plavious said:

When it comes to God and creation there is never discrimination. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 4/3/2019 at 4:08 PM, plavious said:

In God creating in the beginning, there was discrimination against darkness, and against dysfunction. Historical wealth distribution occurred mostly by one army going to war against another army. Wars caused geographical positioning, sickness, suffering.

Why have all these things been happening since the garden of Eden? Because that's when sin came into the world. According to the apostle Paul, this world has satan as it's god. Jesus said of him that "he comes to steal, kill and destroy."

So, if you're looking to pin the tail on the donkey, the devil is your target.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

On 4/3/2019 at 10:08 PM, plavious said:

Hi Plavius,

I once had the opportunity to accompany a missionary on her trip to a very poor country in Europe some 15 years ago. We were visiting another missionary. They realized they had to instal water pipes, because the entire region lived off wells. Once installed, very quickly the local population found that the pipes could be of great use for themselves, too. And they found no problem dismantling the new water supply.

The missionary gave up.

No police there, just clans and their bosses.

When someone works abroad and sends money home, then the clans want to have their share, too...

Companies don't invest there, cause Russia is close and thus the danger of wars...

That country has a huge problem with street children, too. But the missionaries working in the field unanimously said it was really hard to find good workers. The locals very often misappropriate any money given for the sake of the chilrden, they said.

Regards,

Thomas

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 4/3/2019 at 4:08 PM, plavious said:

It is called: the fall.

Creation itself has been corrupted by sin, is tired and suffers the pain of birth until Jesus returns

The new Testament keeps repeating this over and over again

Edited by listener24
  • This is Worthy 1