Disturbing question

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

some day all this pain and suffering we witness in this world will be erased I believe, and then we will all be able to live in perfect peace and harmony. Until then its best trying to shake it off, and help those in need when we are able.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  509
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,277
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

10 hours ago, thomas t said:

Hi Plavius,

I once had the opportunity to accompany a missionary on her trip to a very poor country in Europe some 15 years ago. We were visiting another missionary. They realized they had to instal water pipes, because the entire region lived off wells. Once installed, very quickly the local population found that the pipes could be of great use for themselves, too. And they found no problem dismantling the new water supply.

The missionary gave up.

No police there, just clans and their bosses.

When someone works abroad and sends money home, then the clans want to have their share, too...

Companies don't invest there, cause Russia is close and thus the danger of wars...

That country has a huge problem with street children, too. But the missionaries working in the field unanimously said it was really hard to find good workers. The locals very often misappropriate any money given for the sake of the chilrden, they said.

Regards,

Thomas

@thomas t, We had a similar problem here.  Ours us worse in that Anglophone or English speaking Cameroonian can be slaughtered and nobody will question. The people will beat you, breaks your bones and send your to prison. They will rape your wife and children and you have no one to talk to, they will chose what jobs in good for Anglophones . I just came back from captivity since I was taken away on Monday. Living in the same room with decaying corpses, just because my children were hungry and I went to work in a field that I didn't know Anglophones are not permitted to work there.

Am fine, am sure in heaven, there will be no Anglophone,  no francophone. We will all be one.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

There has always been discrimination against unbelief. Look around the world. Unbelief wreaks havoc on those nations who have no believers. That is God’s discrimination. Man’s hatred is toward believers in Him. Western civilization was wrought by Gods own hand through a believing people. It is now being torn asunder by unbelief. So very sad. 

Edited by Kristin

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Kristin said:

There has always been discrimination against unbelief. Look around the world. Unbelief wreaks havoc on those nations who have no believers. That is God’s discrimination. Man’s hatred is toward believers in Him. Western civilization was wrought by Gods own hand through a believing people. It is now being torn asunder by unbelief. So very sad. 

You nailed it, Kristin. 

Act 10:34-35 NKJV
(34)  Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
(35)  But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.

When we compare the two passages we see that God does not play favourites and nor should we.

Jas 2:1-13 NKJV
(1)  My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.
(2)  For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes,
(3)  and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, "You sit here in a good place," and say to the poor man, "You stand there," or, "Sit here at my footstool,"
(4)  have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?
(5)  Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
(6)  But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?
(7)  Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?
(8)  If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF," you do well;
(9)  but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
(10)  For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
(11)  For He who said, "DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY," also said, "DO NOT MURDER." Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.
(12)  So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
(13)  For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, plavious said:

Can we say there was discrimination in creation? What about wealth distribution,  Geographical positioning,  sickness and suffering And etc?

Over time these things developed.