• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

He is free to come and go as he wants.

Whoever the beast from the bottomless pit is, it is not Satan. There is a key that unlocks the bottomless pit (Rev. 9:1) the bottomless pit must be "opened" (Rev. 9:2) And there is an angel (fallen one) that presides over the Bottomless pit (Rev. 9:11). That beast kills the 2 witnesses (Rev. 11:7) and emerges out of the wilderness with the harlot atop him (Rev. 17:7-8)

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; (2 Peter 2:4) 

Hell in the above verse is tartaroo, or Tartarus, the deepest and lowest part of hell. Satan is going to and fro upon the earth (Job 1:7) Satan empowers the beast of rev. 13, The beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit is not Satan. He was and is not now and is to come (Rev. 17:8) Satan will be chained in the bottomless pit for the millennial reign of Christ. (Rev. 20:1-3)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree in part. The "fallen angel" will be Satan himself.  He knows it will be his final try and he is going to go all out. Rev. 17 is talking about the devil's kingdoms of the past, present (for John) and future  that tried and will try to destroy Israel. It shows that the devil has no new tricks: he tried through   Egypt, then through  Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome in John's day, and in our future, the Rev. 13 Beast and his kingdom.  He will call for the nations of the world to assist. One boy in Israel that heard from God said that 70 nations will come against Israel at Armageddon. My guess is, every nation that has a standing army will send most of their troops. It still won't work! They will be fighting against God. 

My guess is, the  nations today  of the land areas of these ancient Empires will be the kingdom of the Beast: Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Saudi, Lebanon, Probably Turkey, and in the end, all the 'Stan nations from the east will join in. 

See My above comment. Satan is walking to and fro upon the earth he is not the angel of the bottomless pit, this is another character, likely Azazel, the leader of the Fallen angels. John clearly nullifies Satan as being the beast of rev. 17 in that he says he was,IS NOT NOW, and is to come. We have been dealing with Satan throughout the human history, But we have not had to deal with the other fallen angels since the time of Noah. The Nephillim are the offspring of the fallen angels, and their spirits (demons) we do have to deal with. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

See My above comment. Satan is walking to and fro upon the earth he is not the angel of the bottomless pit, this is another character, likely Azazel, the leader of the Fallen angels. John clearly nullifies Satan as being the beast of rev. 17 in that he says he was,IS NOT NOW, and is to come. We have been dealing with Satan throughout the human history, But we have not had to deal with the other fallen angels since the time of Noah. The Nephillim are the offspring of the fallen angels, and their spirits (demons) we do have to deal with. 

I don't deal with legends. Sorry. Satan is the "Destroyer." Neither do I believe in any offspring of fallen angels.

Was, is not now, and will come:  What does this really mean? I have no revelation knowledge, but like everyone else, I have an opinion.  Satan was VERY active in the days of Esther in trying to destroy the Jews. Satan was active in the days of Babylon, in trying to destroy all of Israel. Satan was active in working with Antiochus in trying to destroy Israel and their religion. But while John was writing, Satan was not active in Rome trying to Destroy Israel: that came years before.  At the time of John's writing, Satan was hiding - waiting for his next opportunity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

He is free to come and go as he wants.

I have never read anywhere he is allowed to go to and from the abyss.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I don't deal with legends. Sorry. Satan is the "Destroyer." Neither do I believe in any offspring of fallen angels.

in that case we have very little to discuss...

Just now, other one said:

in that case we have very little to discuss...

You believe in legends?

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Have you read anywhere that he is locked up somewhere now and NOT free to travel?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,207
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 9/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Look,you can,not cause a drought in an area without effecting everyone in that area.You can,not poison water without poisoning everyone who drinks it.Not just men,,but wimen and children too.

The people who attempt to kill the witnesses are killed after fire comes out of thier mouths.But that has nothing to do with the severe drought they cause.

Evetyone will cheer when these two witnesses are killed because they torment people just as the bible says.

Everyone is already cheering.   They are cheering not because of torments unleashed by the witnesses, but because they're mouths will be silenced.

Nobody has a problem with torments, including you.   The US government is the author of endless torments for millions of people, yet no one seriously considers these torments or even whether they should be stopped.  The governments of many countries are involved in similar crimes against humanity, but nobody bothers to even recognize them.

It's not the torment that's the issue.   The issue is what the witnesses are saying - and nobody wants to hear it.

Nobody wants to hear about government corruption.  We want child-like stories to give us a half baked reason to go about our lives and sleep at night.

Nobody wants to hear about corporate corruption.  There is no demand for the heads of corporations to suffer jail time.  Nobody cares.  We just want to go shopping with an easy conscience.

Nobody wants to hear about personal debauchery or social wickedness in the eyes of God.  We just want to think about the old bearded man far away strumming his harp on a distant cloud - if we think of Him at all. 

Nobody wants to consider justice because the punishment for sin falls upon us all.

We just want to go on with our wicked lives without anybody telling us to stop - or warning us about the hazards of what we're doing.  (*)

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

(*) I once warned a woman I knew against smoking.  She'd smoked like a chimney all her life.  Her daughter warned her too, but she became angry when told her health was at risk.  Not long after that she died from smoking related health issues.  Is smoking a sin?  If it is death to sin, then maybe it ought to be considered as such.  

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,207
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 9/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Look,you can,not cause a drought in an area without effecting everyone in that area.You can,not poison water without poisoning everyone who drinks it.Not just men,,but wimen and children too.

The people who attempt to kill the witnesses are killed after fire comes out of thier mouths.But that has nothing to do with the severe drought they cause.

Evetyone will cheer when these two witnesses are killed because they torment people just as the bible says.

I find it quite Biblical that you have issues with God's witnesses and seek to testify against those who testify for God.   

As it was in the days of the ancient prophets, as the hatred toward the witnesses of God in those day, so it is today.

Every word you write justifies condemnation of the witnesses and promotes hatred of God's words they will express.

Those who will celebrate the death of God's witnesses will not see the Kingdom of God.   They will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire - the Second Death.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

On 9/16/2019 at 12:20 PM, other one said:

He is the "prince" and god of this world. He is the spiritual leader of this world. I think that gives him freedom to go anywhere.