• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Some people assume Rome or the europian union is the beast.The problem is it doesnt make any sense. Why would anyone who is a witness of Christ(My two witnesses)torture and kill anyone in Europe?

Europe has no interest in killing Christs witnesses in Jerusalem.There are tens of millions of muslims nearby who would like to kill everyone in Jerusalem and capture that city

No one in Europe really cares about Jerusalem.

You're right, it makes no sense. There are other reasons why not but here's one for consideration:

" 9 For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them."

"the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them."

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

You're right, it makes no sense. There are other reasons why not but here's one for consideration:

" 9 For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them."

"the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them."

I have considerd it.

Not only does it make no sense for Europe to attack Jerusalem,it also makes no sense for Christs witnesses(christians) to torture and kill Europeans or catholics in Rome.

Makes no sense at all.

But it makes much more sense if thesr witnesses of Christ(christians)were fighting against muslims who are comanded to kill jews and christians.

On top of this,the Euphrates river dries up to make way for the kings of the east as a side affect of the two witnesses stoping the rain.This means these two witnesses didnt want it to rain in that area.The area affected in which the Euphrates flows is (Turkey,Syria,Iraq,and Iran.)And Iran is the country just east of the Euphrates. Rome is not.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-12.htm

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I dont believe enoch and elijah qualify as lampstands.According to Jesus a lampstand is a church.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-20.htm

But even if it was,why would enoch and elijah torture and kill europians and catholics in Rome?

Are there not enough enough antichrists in the middle east to kill and torture?

There is no place in Scripture that says what you claim. I believe your question was answered by Shilohsfoal, and it is possible that since the Two witnesses will be preaching and prophesying for three and a half years in Jerusalem, where Anti-Christ has set up his temple, and with so many Christians awaiting their coming, we could say that there will be a church or churches sprung up around these two. 

I believe they will be the prophets of the 144,000 who will also be in the world. The witnesses are the ones who reveal to the world the identity of Anti-Christ. Don't know if it is Apollyon/Abaddon who is Anti-Christ, however I believe that Anti-Christ has an army and Apollyon is their leader. The army was commanded to hurt all those who do not have the Seal of God on their foreheads, so it is reasonable to say that the 144,000 are preaching in the world and are being hunted, and Apollyon goes after the Two Witnesses. M.

Edited by Marlene S

3 hours ago, Marlene S said:

There is no place in Scripture that says what you claim. I believe your question was answered by Shilohsfoal, and it is possible that since the Two witnesses will be preaching and prophesying for three and a half years in Jerusalem, where Anti-Christ has set up his temple, and with so many Christians awaiting their coming, we could say that there will be a church or churches sprung up around these two. 

I believe they will be the prophets of the 144,000 who will also be in the world. The witnesses are the ones who reveal to the world the identity of Anti-Christ. Don't know if it is Apollyon/Abaddon who is Anti-Christ, however I believe that Anti-Christ has an army and Apollyon is their leader. The army was commanded to hurt all those who do not have the Seal of God on their foreheads, so it is reasonable to say that the 144,000 are preaching in the world and are being hunted, and Apollyon goes after the Two Witnesses. M.

You just told me shilohsfoal answerd my question.

Look at my name.I am shilohsfoal.

Second,I gave you a link to the verse that you just said is not in the bible.

According to the word of God.The two witnesses are two lampstands.This is a link showing that verse.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-4.htm

According tothe word of God,a lampstand is a church.Here is a link to the versr stating this .

Do you still believe what I said is not in,the bible?

• 1 month later...

On 4/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

You just told me shilohsfoal answerd my question.

Look at my name.I am shilohsfoal.

Second,I gave you a link to the verse that you just said is not in the bible.

According to the word of God.The two witnesses are two lampstands.This is a link showing that verse.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-4.htm

According tothe word of God,a lampstand is a church.Here is a link to the versr stating this .

Do you still believe what I said is not in,the bible?

Sorry about the error in replying. I believe what I responded to was your comment on the Two Witnesses killing Catholics in Rome and Europeans.

I never saw that in the Bible.

The two witnesses are Enoch and Elijah. I know they are and they are killed in Jerusalem after preaching for three and a half years.  Apollyon/Abaddon will kill them as stated in the prophecy. M.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:01 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What is written in Revelation 11 is not so superficial, but very deep, evidently. The two witnesses are not Enoch, neither Elijah, nor Moses as some say he be one. By the way, Elijah has already come as said JESUS.  

We need to remember first what is righteous before God - the Word is God, the same who was made flesh -, He said since ancient time: Only one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die.  Numbers 35:v.30 
And more: Deut.17:v.6-7
6  At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

It could not be different now in the present time of God's Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, so the Most High and Almighty God - the Word - God the Father - prepared two witnesses to judge all nations, all peoples, as is written in Revelation 11.

God is not a man, the Word is God  - God is Spirit - so why would God Almighty need two witnesses for? Now, now, for to judge all nations, for to judge all peoples, Gentiles and Jewish evidently. 

The Judgment of God is spiritual, but it has also material consequences, for example body and soul be thrown into the hell fire. Who could be His two witnesses in the Judgment of this great Day? Two men in flesh and bones? Of course not. Then who are them? Now, now, they are the Old and the New Testaments. Who will announce the righteous Judgment of God against the wicked nations, to kill them and casting them alive into the hell's fire as is written in His book? It is the own Holy Spirit through the righteous Judgment written in the Old and New Testaments, just as JESUS promised unto His people. John 16:7-15 check it. On the other hand, he will comfort the people of God in midst of a great tribulation.

Understand what reveals the Word of God through the two witnesses. As was written above, the Gentile and Jewish nations will be judged by two witnesses, the Old and New Testaments, as follow:   

Romans 2:v.5-16
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law (the Gentiles): and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law (the Jews);
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
16 In the Day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.  -  This great Day has already arrived -

1Corinthians 6:v.2-5
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

Daniel 7:v.21-22 & 26-27
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and Judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time CAME that the saints possessed the kingdom.
26 But the Judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the Kingdom and Dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

And finally (I have more, but will stop per now) Psalms 149:1-9

1Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their hand;  -  the Old and the New Testaments  -
7 To execute Vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the Judgment written: this HONOUR have all His saints. Praise ye the Lord.

I do understand that it is all spiritual when concerning Christ Jesus. Elijah returns in the Last Days, in spirit and as one of the Two end time prophets.

The spirit of Elijah appears to the children. He comes to them in a dream-vision descending from Heaven in a cloud of Light. He wears colourful shining robes and he introduces himself and identifies the children by knowing their names. To many the spirit of Elijah has already come.

MALACHI Chapter 4:5-6

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, other one said:

That leaves me out....    it will be interesting to see if anyone joins the conversation.

That leaves me out too OO. What human knows who will be the beast until the 7 year trib?

12 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Sorry about the error in replying. I believe what I responded to was your comment on the Two Witnesses killing Catholics in Rome and Europeans.

I never saw that in the Bible.

The two witnesses are Enoch and Elijah. I know they are and they are killed in Jerusalem after preaching for three and a half years.  Apollyon/Abaddon will kill them as stated in the prophecy. M.

Its not God who is making fire come down out of heaven in revelation.Its the false prophet.

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Its not God who is making fire come down out of heaven in revelation.Its the false prophet.

I never said it was God. Not sure what we are discussing here. The Two Witnesses causes all manner of plagues to come upon the Earth during the three and a half year reign of Anti-Christ. Abaddon kills them. He is Angel over the army. I do not think he is Anti-Christ, but he is also another fallen one. M.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:13 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What you are writting has nothing to do with the Word of God. The source of things as you have written is spiritism or spiritualism.

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to the Word of God, it is because there is no light in them. 

When they shall say unto you, seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards you are to answer: should not a people seek unto their God for teaching and instruction? Must the living ask the dead for teaching and instruction? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to the Word of God, it is because there is no light in them. God is light. Isaiah 8:v.19-20

1John 1:6-7

5 God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us

from all sin.

There is no need for me to defend what I  have written. 'Remember the Seven Thunders' . We are living in the Last Days. Soon Anti-Christ and False Prophet will appear on the scene, along with 'others' we have not seen before.

Some of us have been sealed from above. Some of us are also shown visions of our KING and LORD coming with His Army in the clouds. Some of us have seen the Heavens roll back as a scroll. Some of us will be like Philip was when he receive the Holy spirit and went to explain the Gospel to the Ethiopian Eunuch... being able to cover great distances in short time.

My Heavenly Father is the Son of Man- who is the Father of Spirits, and my KING is the WORD of GOD and my Saviour is Jesus Christ.

Remember the Seven Thunders... M.

Edited by Marlene S