• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, dhchristian said:

See My above comment. Satan is walking to and fro upon the earth he is not the angel of the bottomless pit, this is another character, likely Azazel, the leader of the Fallen angels. John clearly nullifies Satan as being the beast of rev. 17 in that he says he was,IS NOT NOW, and is to come. We have been dealing with Satan throughout the human history, But we have not had to deal with the other fallen angels since the time of Noah. The Nephillim are the offspring of the fallen angels, and their spirits (demons) we do have to deal with. 

Nothing God has created "is not now" as in ceases to exist. Every demon and every fallen angel ever created still exists. It is not talking about existence, but rather, something a being has done, but is not doing. Take for example, Antiochus. It is written that what he did was NOT in his power.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The powers of darkness were assisting him. When John wrote, "Is not know," I take that to say that there was no active power of darkness against Israel ACTIVE at that point in time. Just my opinion.

It is possible there is another ruler of darkness with the title of "destroyer" that lead the swarm of stinging Locusts. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, iamlamad said:

Nothing God has created "is not now" as in ceases to exist. Every demon and every fallen angel ever created still exists. It is not talking about existence, but rather, something a being has done, but is not doing. Take for example, Antiochus. It is written that what he did was NOT in his power.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The powers of darkness were assisting him. When John wrote, "Is not know," I take that to say that there was no active power of darkness against Israel ACTIVE at that point in time. Just my opinion.

It is possible there is another ruler of darkness with the title of "destroyer" that lead the swarm of stinging Locusts. 

I Agree on existence, But if something is chained in the bottomless Pit AKA Tartarus then they are "are not now". Meaning they have no power.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

He is the "prince" and god of this world. He is the spiritual leader of this world. I think that gives him freedom to go anywhere.

the pit is not part of this world.    and Jesus now has the keys to heaven and hell.

1 hour ago, other one said:

the pit is not part of this world.    and Jesus now has the keys to heaven and hell.

If "the pit" is not a part, then neither is hell a part. We can be SURE Satan has access to hell. It is his home!

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Agree on existence, But if something is chained in the bottomless Pit AKA Tartarus then they are "are not now". Meaning they have no power.

Agreed. But if chained now, they were chained then. It cannot be one of the chained demons, in my mind.