• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What does the own  Scripture say about literatures or books outside the written Word of God?  

Ecclesiastes 12:v.12-14

12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Yes, the Word Judges, the Word is God.

verses 10 and 11 say:

9 And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.  (the Word of God)

11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

The One Shepherd is Christ JESUS, there is no other, but a false shepherd, a robber of souls, like the "angel of light" in which you have believed. I am not saying this to accuse you, but to help you be free from the disguised "angel of light" , from which you and all are warned through 2Corinthians 11:v.13to15.  So, take care and be vigilant.

One of the most interesting things I  understand about some Christians is that the Bible which includes the Old and New Testaments are the only texts they will even consider, while ignoring all other texts.

There are Christians texts available today from the early Church, which were hidden by the Catholic Church from since the Church was persecuted in the first centuries when Christian knowledge was purposefully destroyed or in some cases taken and hidden. For most Christians it does not matter because they will not look at anything that is not in the Bible. We do have a discerning mind and can tell what is not from Christ.

There are Christian texts which the early Church used that we do not use today in which you will find the identity of the Two Witnesses.

I also believe and know that there is so much more available knowledge to seek and find. In the Last Days, knowledge becomes very important in that along with Salvation and Repentance will take you to the place you reach; and in the Last Days knowledge shall increase. What do you suppose that means? M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, The Light said:

How do you know that they are from the north. Are you sure about this?

Because throughout Daniel chapter 11 leading up to the occupation and during, the king of this army is called "the king of the north".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 5/12/2019 at 6:53 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The believers, the Christian people, must know that the that MAN, the angel of the Abyss, has a name of course, after all he was born and is among us the inhabitants of the Earth. Who would like to know who is this man incarnated as the angel of the Abyss, which out Lord JESUS called him of Abaddon in Hebrew and Apollyon in Greek or Gentile language?  

Apolloyon is the Angel over the army from the Abyss. Apolloyon is an Angel who is imprisoned over the Abyss. The Abyss is like a sea with dark choppy water. The water is such that if you fell into it on your back, you will sink on your back; you cannot move in it. How do I know since it is not written in Scripture? I am sure that is what you are thinking, right?

Here is a true testimony and Jesus Christ is my witness.

Firstly, I have always believed in Jesus as being the Son of God and Saviour; that He died on the cross and was resurrected on the third day, and He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I grew up a Catholic. At eighteen, I renounced the RC Church and was told by the Father I prayed to to go and find Jesus. I did and I found Him, however He was different from the one I knew before.

I have always had strange dreams and visions and during that time after I left the RC Church in 1978, I had my first two very strange 'dreams', except I was a child of around seven years old. I will not go into the first one, but the second one is what I want to tell.

As a result of that pivotal time in my life, many things were going on. One night I went to sleep and woke up as a seven year old dressed in shinning white shirt, skirt, socks, shoes and white ribbons in my hair. My clothing was white light. I found myself in a very strange place where the clouds above were dark and seemed very low. I began to walk and then I looked on my left and saw a great black sea with choppy waters. I knew that I had to get out of there and in order to do so, I had to cross the Abyss to get to the other side.

Not seeing any way to cross, I continued walking along the shore. The clouds over the Abyss were lightly lit, but over the land they were dark. As I walked I noticed that directly in front of my path was some kind of creature just lying like a sleeping dog, and his body was lying over the Abyss. This creature was huge, perhaps a couple of city blocks long. I could not tell what it was, whether dragon or dog or whatever.

I continued walking towards the creature. His head was resting on front 'paws' and I could see great chains on his arms and legs and a huge collar around his neck. He was chained over the Abyss.

I was not afraid of the creature and continued walking towards its direction, still trying to find  a way to cross. Bye the way, how I ended up there, or why is understood. As I got closer to the creature, he opened his eyes and looked at me and asked, 'How are you going to cross?' He did not move, he just laid there in his great metal chains. I looked across the Abyss where the lit clouds were and noticed that there were about five others in shiny clothing walking across the Abyss, but not stepping on it.

I then looked at the dark water and stepped in, however my feet did not touch the water and I was able to walk across in the direction of the others I saw. After a short time Jesus appeared, dressed in bright shinning white robe and He took my left hand; He did not speak, but when He took my hand, we were on land and away from the Abyss. He took me to a huge, great wall, and he walked up to it and put His hand on the wall and a great door opened, that led to a garden. Then I awoke.

For me it was very real. Was it Apolloyon I saw? This testimony is true. M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Because throughout Daniel chapter 11 leading up to the occupation and during, the king of this army is called "the king of the north".

So can you Identify who this king of the North is. Not the person, but the land or country?

And also does this make any difference?

Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Should this be considered?

Dan 11

23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

7 hours ago, The Light said:

So can you Identify who this king of the North is. Not the person, but the land or country?

And also does this make any difference?

Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Should this be considered?

Dan 11

23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

I identified the country during the second US/Iraq war.

The country in the north is the US.

The covenant made in daniel 11:23 is the agreement which was made with the prince(leader)who would work decietfully and become strong with a small people.This is not the king of the north.This agreement was made with(Iran).

In the end the king of the north kills the prince of the covenant .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I identified the country during the second US/Iraq war.

I used to think that but this verse changed my mind.

Daniel 11

But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:

And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

The country in the north is the US.

I agree with this.

The covenant made in daniel 11:23 is the agreement which was made with the prince(leader)who would work decietfully and become strong with a small people.This is not the king of the north.This agreement was made with(Iran).

I can't agree with you here because of the preceding verse.

Dan 11

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

This vial person appears to be A king of the north.

Don't forget that there will be a 7th and 8th king and the eighth king is of the 7. I think the 7th king is this vial person.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In the end the king of the north kills the prince of the covenant .

Likely.

50 minutes ago, The Light said:

Daniel 11:7 is not the US Iraq war.

I believe it was the Beirut bombings and the highjacked TWA flight during Reagons years.

The vile person in daniel 11:21 is the king of the north.Not the prince of the covenant.

After the legue made with the prince of the agreement(joint comprehensive plan of action).The prince shall work decievibly and shall become strong with a small people.

Have you seen how Ali Khumeini has been spending his money he recieved from,Obama?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Your comment is irrelevant and signifies nothing face the Word of God, you deny what is written in the Word of God. He that is of the earth, is earthly, and speaks of the earth. He that is of above is above all.  First, you should know that there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father - God the Father - , the Word, the Word made flesh - JESUS - and the Holy Spirit - who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person - : and these three are One.

What do Scriptures say?

The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: ... neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual discerns well all things.  What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.  Well, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.  But God has revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.   

Face to face with the Word of God - the Word is God - how irrelevant is what you have posted. 

There are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in One. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater.

The Beast of Rome, the Pope, wedded with the Great Whore, the RCC, which rides upon him, will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, as said JESUS.  Revelation 19:v.19-21

Jesus didnt say anything about Rome.

He sure said plenty about Jerusalem though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 4/3/2019 at 3:26 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Why do you believe these two christians will be torturing and killing Europians and other christians thousands of miles from Jerusalem in Europe?

Does the Bible actually say that? Most of the plagues in Revelation are a mirror image and happened previously causing the Exodus. That's why I personally believe the "Two Witnesses" will be Moses and Elijah, based on what powers God granted them in their ministries while in the flesh. Did the children of Israel suffer any of these plagues, or did God protect them?

Notice the plague of boils only affect those with the mark of the Beast. Perhaps one reason as to why Christians are being slaughtered and persecuted is, those plagues may not be affecting those that repented and come to the Lord?

9 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Does the Bible actually say that? Most of the plagues in Revelation are a mirror image and happened previously causing the Exodus. That's why I personally believe the "Two Witnesses" will be Moses and Elijah, based on what powers God granted them in their ministries while in the flesh. Did the children of Israel suffer any of these plagues, or did God protect them?

Notice the plague of boils only affect those with the mark of the Beast. Perhaps one reason as to why Christians are being slaughtered and persecuted is, those plagues may not be affecting those that repented and come to the Lord?

Moses and Elijah did not have the power to stop the heavens from raining.God did not vive them that power as you claim.

Elijah prayed to God that it not rain and God did not allow it to rain.God had the power to do that.Not Elijah.

But in revelations God gives the two witnesses power to shut the heavens so it doesnt rain.Im guessing you did not know God has already given mankind the power to do that.He has already given mankind the power to smite the earth with all sorts of plagues as often as they will.

These things are not uncommon .So while many are looking for the sign of Moses and Elijah,what they will get is not sign at all.