• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 4/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-8.htm

The scripture says(where thier Lord was crucified).

Those who call Jesus Lord are called christian.

Hi Shilohsfold

This is an interesting topic you posted and I've come in late.  Would be good if we can solve it together and work with each other.  These are my observations;

Jesus is Israel's Lord, their Messiah, only they don't know it yet.

Again.The scripture says they are lampstands.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-4.htm

Revelation 11:4   These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

According to Jesus ,a lampstand is a church.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-20.htm

This is true.

Revelation 1:20   The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The seven candlesticks do represent the seven churches, but these two witnesses are depicted as two olive trees and two candlesticks.  I don't see them as part of the seven candlesticks, but an additional two candlesticks standing on each end of the earth.

Zechariah 4:11   Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

Zechariah 4:12   And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

Olive branches produce oil.  This oil is the anointing of the holy spirit given to these two.  The oil on each end travels through the two golden pipes and is fuel for the candlestick's flame to burn bright.  Even though they will be in Jerusalem, they are representing God's spirit on each end of the earth.  All will hear them speak and see the wonders they will perform.

Zechariah 4:13   And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

Zechariah 4:14   Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Man,has the ability to shut up the heavens so it doesnt rain.And can smite the earth with plagues as often as they will.

Zechariah 4:6   Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

The church will be persecuted during this time.  They will not have free speech nor the power to send the plagues, but will be rounded up as sheep for the slaughter.  God will send a little help and some will escape, however these two anointed ones are given full power to act on God's behalf for they are chosen for this job.  It is not by their own power but by God's spirit are they permitted to perform their duties.  They will be a light for the faithful in Christ, and for the weak will strengthen their faith to keep that light going, but unto the world they will bring darkness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Shilohsfold

This is an interesting topic you posted and I've come in late.  Would be good if we can solve it together and work with each other.  These are my observations;

Jesus is Israel's Lord, their Messiah, only they don't know it yet.

Revelation 11:4   These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

This is true.

Revelation 1:20   The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The seven candlesticks do represent the seven churches, but these two witnesses are depicted as two olive trees and two candlesticks.  I don't see them as part of the seven candlesticks, but an additional two candlesticks standing on each end of the earth.

Zechariah 4:11   Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

Zechariah 4:12   And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

Olive branches produce oil.  This oil is the anointing of the holy spirit given to these two.  The oil on each end travels through the two golden pipes and is fuel for the candlestick's flame to burn bright.  Even though they will be in Jerusalem, they are representing God's spirit on each end of the earth.  All will hear them speak and see the wonders they will perform.

Zechariah 4:13   And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

Zechariah 4:14   Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zechariah 4:6   Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

The church will be persecuted during this time.  They will not have free speech nor the power to send the plagues, but will be rounded up as sheep for the slaughter.  God will send a little help and some will escape, however these two anointed ones are given full power to act on God's behalf for they are chosen for this job.  It is not by their own power but by God's spirit are they permitted to perform their duties.  They will be a light for the faithful in Christ, and for the weak will strengthen their faith to keep that light going, but unto the world they will bring darkness.

So you believe the christian militaries of the United States and Russia will be persrcuted and rounded up like sheep for the slaughter even,though God has caused these two militaries to be the most powerful christian miitaries in the world?

Between these two christian militaries alone there are over 3000 nuclear warheads. Are you sure soeone is going to round these two christian militaries up?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the christian militaries of the United States and Russia will be persrcuted and rounded up like sheep for the slaughter even,though God has caused these two militaries to be the most powerful christian miitaries in the world?

Any one who refuses the Mark of the Beast will be rounded up like sheep for the slaughter, whether he be in a Christian military or not.

God raises kings and he brings them down to serve his own purposes.  All military's are subject to their leaders.  God's children do not fight with weapons of war, but with weapons of the spirit.  They do not kill to defend their nation or their God, but can be killed for refusing to join the world's way.  Besides, there are no prophecies in the scriptures indicating that there will be any Christian military.

Between these two christian militaries alone there are over 3000 nuclear warheads. Are you sure soeone is going to round these two christian militaries up?

I am not sure of what your interpretation is of the end times and what you exactly mean by this?

The end time kingdom is ruled by the 10 kings.  They exist now in the shadows and play the world like a chess game.  Obviously when they are given power and their man - the Son of Perdition arises (FP), he will "subdue" 3 kings as spoken in Daniel.  Who are these 3 kings?  They must be 3 great superpowers who need to be taken out of the way.  They have been used for the beast's agenda, and will be disposed of when no longer needed.  This is how Satan works, and don't forget God is using Satan to also fulfill his plan.  God can make a strong nation fall in one day, no matter how strong their military is, or how advanced their weaponry.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Any one who refuses the Mark of the Beast will be rounded up like sheep for the slaughter, whether he be in a Christian military or not.

God raises kings and he brings them down to serve his own purposes.  All military's are subject to their leaders.  God's children do not fight with weapons of war, but with weapons of the spirit.  They do not kill to defend their nation or their God, but can be killed for refusing to join the world's way.  Besides, there are no prophecies in the scriptures indicating that there will be any Christian military.

I am not sure of what your interpretation is of the end times and what you exactly mean by this?

The end time kingdom is ruled by the 10 kings.  They exist now in the shadows and play the world like a chess game.  Obviously when they are given power and their man - the Son of Perdition arises (FP), he will "subdue" 3 kings as spoken in Daniel.  Who are these 3 kings?  They must be 3 great superpowers who need to be taken out of the way.  They have been used for the beast's agenda, and will be disposed of when no longer needed.  This is how Satan works, and don't forget God is using Satan to also fulfill his plan.  God can make a strong nation fall in one day, no matter how strong their military is, or how advanced their weaponry.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The little horn defeated the 3 larger horns in 1967.

Maybe you just dont know what part of the world to watch or maybe because you believe its the entire world you just missed it.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe you just dont know what part of the world to watch or maybe because you believe its the entire world you just missed it.

How can that be?

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

The 10 horns have be given "power" first to rule "as kings"....this has not happened yet.

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

After the 10 kings receive power...which has not happened yet, the little horn will come up.  This is the Son of Perdition, the false prophet.  He is yet to appear.  When he rises to power he will uproot three kings, and they will be subject to him.  This man will claim he is God and all nations will give their allegiance to him, hence why the whole world will be forced to receive the Mark of the Beast.  This is not possible without all the leaders cooperation in every nation.  There will be three kings who obviously don't want to lose their power and submit to him, but they will according to the scriptures.   This is the same horn that Christ will throw into the lake of fire. So where does your 1967 fit in? ...because it doesn't agree with prophecy.  We are already in the year 2019 and the little horn (FP) has not come on to the scene yet.

Please note that I have not joined in to belittle you, but to discuss and show that God's Word cannot be broken.  It has to go that way he told us and in that order.

Edited by Sister

1 hour ago, Sister said:

How can that be?

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

The 10 horns have be given "power" first to rule "as kings"....this has not happened yet.

Revelation 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

After the 10 kings receive power...which has not happened yet, the little horn will come up.  This is the Son of Perdition, the false prophet.  He is yet to appear.  When he rises to power he will uproot three kings, and they will be subject to him.  This man will claim he is God and all nations will give their allegiance to him, hence why the whole world will be forced to receive the Mark of the Beast.  This is not possible without all the leaders cooperation in every nation.  There will be three kings who obviously don't want to lose their power and submit to him, but they will according to the scriptures.   This is the same horn that Christ will throw into the lake of fire. So where does your 1967 fit in? ...because it doesn't agree with prophecy.  We are already in the year 2019 and the little horn (FP) has not come on to the scene yet.

Please note that I have not joined in to belittle you, but to discuss and show that God's Word cannot be broken.  It has to go that way he told us and in that order.

So you claim there are no kings in all the world.There are 195 countries in the world and you say there are no kings.

How can that be?

Most prophecy,almost all prophecy is certerd around Israel.Yet for some reason few people center thier attention around Israel.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Please, fill us in on this I for one am in the dark. WHICH "Little Horn" and what three were taken down?

On 5/30/2019 at 9:38 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

There is not any truth in all you have written above evidently.

The most important is the Word of Truth, the Word of God -  The Word is God. For me, about the interpretation of the book of Revelation, yeah, for me, the most important is what is written on Revelation 22:v.18-19, saying:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Here are some of the points I made: since you imagine there is no truth, please take them one by one and show us my errors - show us all the truth.

1.  John gives us 5 mentions of a 3 1/2 year period of time, two in days (1260 days), two in months (42 months) and one given in "times."

2. EACH ONE OF THESE are for the last half of the week, NOT the first half.

3. EACH ONE is for an event that will begin at ore near the midpoint and go to the end of the week.

4. The 42 months of trampling will begin just days before the midpoint, and go 42 months to just days before the 7th vial that ends the week.

5. The 1260 days of witnessing will begin just 3.5 days before the midpoint and go until just 3.5 days before the 7th vial that ends the week.

6. They will then be killed and lay dead those 3.5 days. They will be raised on with all the rest of the Old Covenant saints at the 7th vial that ends the week.

The 1260 days of fleeing will begin just seconds after the exact midpoint of the week.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:22 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

1 The kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

As all the readers can see, the groom came, however, there were still those who were selling oil, selling oil out of time evidently, as a result sellers and their followers lost their souls forever. This will fulfil itself LITERALLY.

I guess then you agree with what I wrote:

We are CLOSE to the time of the Apocalypse, but we are not there yet. Just so you know, there will be a progression:

1. The rapture of the church

2. The start of the Day of the Lord.

3. The start of the 70th week of Daniel

If by apocalypse you mean the 70th week, it is NOT COMING until two things happen: the church safely moved to heaven and the sealing of the 144,000.