Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

This question is only for those who believe the Pope,or Europe is the beast.

According to scripture ,the two witnesses of Christ occupy Jerusalem (where thier Lord was crucified) for 42 months.During this time they will be torturing and killing people.After the 1260 day occupation, the beast will ascend out of the bottomless pitt and kill them.

Keep in mind.Those of the nations who kill these two witnesses of Christ will celebrate in the streets of Jerusalem,because they persecute them

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-10.htm

Now here is the question.

Why do you believe these two christians will be torturing and killing Europians and other christians thousands of miles from Jerusalem in Europe?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This question is only for those who believe the Pope, or Europe is the beast.

That leaves me out....    it will be interesting to see if anyone joins the conversation.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why do you believe these two christians will be torturing and killing Europians and other christians thousands of miles from Jerusalem in Europe?

I can't answer; too many assumptions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This question is only for those who believe the Pope,or Europe is the beast.

According to scripture ,the two witnesses of Christ occupy Jerusalem (where thier Lord was crucified) for 42 months.During this time they will be torturing and killing people.After the 1260 day occupation, the beast will ascend out of the bottomless pitt and kill them.

Keep in mind.Those of the nations who kill these two witnesses of Christ will celebrate in the streets of Jerusalem,because they persecute them

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-10.htm

Now here is the question.

It is possible that the two witnesses (Enoch and Elijah) will remain in Jerusalem or Israel, while their 'works' will be felt all across the Earth. M.

Consider this:

Revelation 11:9-10

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

I think you are reading into this. It doesn't say anything about Europeans or Christians at the receiving end of their ministry........... "During this time they will be torturing and killing people"

It also doesn't say that the two witnesses were Christians.

Rev 11:3-6....

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way. These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

It says they will prophecy for 1260 days. 

They have the power to shut up the sky.

They have the power over the waters to turn them into blood......and to strike the earth with every plague as often as they desire.

15 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

I think you are reading into this. It doesn't say anything about Europeans or Christians at the receiving end of their ministry........... "During this time they will be torturing and killing people"

It also doesn't say that the two witnesses were Christians.

Rev 11:3-6....

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way. These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

It says they will prophecy for 1260 days. 

They have the power to shut up the sky.

They have the power over the waters to turn them into blood......and to strike the earth with every plague as often as they desire.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-8.htm

The scripture says(where thier Lord was crucified).

Those who call Jesus Lord are called christian.

Again.The scripture says they are lampstands.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-4.htm

According to Jesus ,a lampstand is a church.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-20.htm

I will take jesus word for it.A lampstand is a church.

And just so you know.

Man,has the ability to shut up the heavens so it doesnt rain.And can smite the earth with plagues as often as they will.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

55 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

It is possible that the two witnesses (Enoch and Elijah) will remain in Jerusalem or Israel, while their 'works' will be felt all across the Earth. M.

Consider this:

Revelation 11:9-10

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

I dont believe enoch and elijah qualify as lampstands.According to Jesus a lampstand is a church.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-20.htm

But even if it was,why would enoch and elijah torture and kill europians and catholics in Rome?

Are there not enough enough antichrists in the middle east to kill and torture?

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I can't answer; too many assumptions.

Some people assume Rome or the europian union is the beast.The problem is it doesnt make any sense. Why would anyone who is a witness of Christ(My two witnesses)torture and kill anyone in Europe?

Europe has no interest in killing Christs witnesses in Jerusalem.There are tens of millions of muslims nearby who would like to kill everyone in Jerusalem and capture that city

No one in Europe really cares about Jerusalem.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Some people assume Rome or the europian union is the beast.The problem is it doesnt make any sense. Why would anyone who is a witness of Christ(My two witnesses)torture and kill anyone in Europe?

Europe has no interest in killing Christs witnesses in Jerusalem.There are tens of millions of muslims nearby who would like to kill everyone in Jerusalem and capture that city

I suppose for the most part, this is true. Most of the world doesn't really care about Jerusalem either. I suppose most would just like to see it gone.

23 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

I suppose for the most part, this is true. Most of the world doesn't really care about Jerusalem either. I suppose most would just like to see it gone.

No one wants to see it gone.

But there are some who would love to capture it.And as we read in,revelation the city is captured by the beast.

Zechariah backs this up by saying the city shall be captured.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-2.htm

But again ,people who believe Europe is this confederation that captures Jerusalem have another problem

EGYPT is singled out by Zechariah as one of the countries that come against Jerusalem,and Egypt is not in Europe.

This is the plague the Lord smites those nations who come against Jerusalem.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm

Here Egypt is singled out as recieving that plague.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-19.htm

I dont know what all countries are confederated with Egypt when it comes against Jerusalem but im sure they are not Europians.I have a good idea what kind of people would capture Jerusalem ,ransack the houses and rape the Israeli women as zech prophecied .

Edited by Shilohsfoal