• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Marlene S said:

I never said it was God. Not sure what we are discussing here. The Two Witnesses causes all manner of plagues to come upon the Earth during the three and a half year reign of Anti-Christ. Abaddon kills them. He is Angel over the army. I do not think he is Anti-Christ, but he is also another fallen one. M.

You said the two witnesses were enoch and elijah.

I dont know why you believe enoch and elijah would go about torturing and killing men women and children .

According to revelation the two witnesses have fire proceding from thier mouths.I dont believe enock and elijah ever had fire coming out of thier mouths nor do i believe they had power to stop the heavens from giving rain.I know elijah prayed to God so that God himself would shut up the heavens and God made fire come down out of the heavens.

So i dont undetstand why would believe enoch and elijah would have the power to do those things now.

I will tell you who has the power to do those things though.The United States millitary has the power to stike the earth with plagues as often as it will.It can cause the heavens to not give rain in certain areas,and fire comes out of its leaders mouth to devour thier enemies.

God has made the US very powerful and has used it a a witness to spread the gospel.

I fully ecpect to see the US military occupying Jerusalem,very soon.Perhaps as early as Trumps peace plan,is established or rejected.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said the two witnesses were enoch and elijah.

I dont know why you believe enoch and elijah would go about torturing and killing men women and children .

According to revelation the two witnesses have fire proceding from thier mouths.I dont believe enock and elijah ever had fire coming out of thier mouths nor do i believe they had power to stop the heavens from giving rain.I know elijah prayed to God so that God himself would shut up the heavens and God made fire come down out of the heavens.

So i dont undetstand why would believe enoch and elijah would have the power to do those things now.

I will tell you who has the power to do those things though.The United States millitary has the power to stike the earth with plagues as often as it will.It can cause the heavens to not give rain in certain areas,and fire comes out of its leaders mouth to devour thier enemies.

God has made the US very powerful and has used it a a witness to spread the gospel.

I fully ecpect to see the US military occupying Jerusalem,very soon.Perhaps as early as Trumps peace plan,is established or rejected.

For me it is very clear. I have also had knowledge from other religious texts as to the identity of the Two Witnesses and I will stand by my  belief that they are Enoch and Elijah. Part of the reasoning here is that these two never died the Human death and they have to die in order to enter into the Kingdom.

I also understand that many will not see death- those who are alive and remain at the appearing of our LORD, however I am certain of these two being the witnesses.

REVELATION Chapter 11:3-12

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. M.

6 hours ago, Marlene S said:

For me it is very clear. I have also had knowledge from other religious texts as to the identity of the Two Witnesses and I will stand by my  belief that they are Enoch and Elijah. Part of the reasoning here is that these two never died the Human death and they have to die in order to enter into the Kingdom.

I also understand that many will not see death- those who are alive and remain at the appearing of our LORD, however I am certain of these two being the witnesses.

REVELATION Chapter 11:3-12

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. M.

Well,according to the book of Daniel the millitary of the king of the north shall be occupying Jerusalem at that time and i happen to understand that military can stop it from,raining and fire comes out of itsmouth to devour its enemies.

That military shall rule over many.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 5/9/2019 at 12:35 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,according to the book of Daniel the millitary of the king of the north shall be occupying Jerusalem at that time and i happen to understand that military can stop it from,raining and fire comes out of itsmouth to devour its enemies.

That military shall rule over many.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

From all of my studies, including the Apocrypha, yes, there will be an army... an 'alien' army, not Humans and not from around here coming to the Earth during the Last Days.

Look, let me state here that I have read many ancient religious texts, most are Christian related or Law related. Mainly, I seek out information, the details of so many things written but without additional biblical knowledge.

I have learned so many things, but it does not mean that I believe everything I read. All I want to say is that there is a lot of prophecy explained in religious texts available for anyone who is a seeker and wants to go seek outside the Bible.

Here is something I read about the Anti-Christ. The one who gets an image made. He rises on Earth when the third trumpet blows. The star that falls from the sky and wormwood has to do with him. The waters are people.

I also read that when he goes to Jerusalem, he will build the temple with fire from his mouth. He carves it out of the mountain.

I think this 'alien army' is mentioned a few times in Scripture. I think they are on their way. Have you seen what is happening in the skies lately and NASA is running 'asteroid collision' drills.

He also worships the God of Forces who is Sabaoth. Have you ever heard of this god?

Here is some from the APOCRYPHA. I also posses an Authorized KJV with the Apocypha.

2ESDRAS Chapter 5:1-13

Nevertheless as coming the tokens, behold, the days shall come, that they which dwell upon earth shall be taken in a great number, and the way of truth shall be hidden, and the land shall be barren of faith.

2 But iniquity shall be increased above that which now thou seest, or that thou hast heard long ago.

3 And the land, that thou seest now to have root, shalt thou see wasted suddenly.

4 But if the most High grant thee to live, thou shalt see after the third trumpet that the sun shall suddenly shine again in the night, and the moon thrice in the day:

5 And blood shall drop out of wood, and the stone shall give his voice, and the people shall be troubled:

6 And even he shall rule, whom they look not for that dwell upon the earth, and the fowls shall take their flight away together:

7 And the Sodomitish sea shall cast out fish, and make a noise in the night, which many have not known: but they shall all hear the voice thereof.

8 There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shall be oft sent out again, and the wild beasts shall change their places, and menstruous women shall bring forth monsters:

9 And salt waters shall be found in the sweet, and all friends shall destroy one another; then shall wit hide itself, and understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber,

10 And shall be sought of many, and yet not be found: then shall unrighteousness and incontinency be multiplied upon earth.

11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.

12 At the same time shall men hope, but nothing obtain: they shall labour, but their ways shall not prosper.

13 To shew thee such tokens I have leave; and if thou wilt pray again, and weep as now, and fast even days, thou shalt hear yet greater things.

I look at the Apocrypha as additional information, because that is what it is. It makes no difference to your faith whether you believe it or not. M.

3 hours ago, Marlene S said:

From all of my studies, including the Apocrypha, yes, there will be an army... an 'alien' army, not Humans and not from around here coming to the Earth during the Last Days.

Look, let me state here that I have read many ancient religious texts, most are Christian related or Law related. Mainly, I seek out information, the details of so many things written but without additional biblical knowledge.

I have learned so many things, but it does not mean that I believe everything I read. All I want to say is that there is a lot of prophecy explained in religious texts available for anyone who is a seeker and wants to go seek outside the Bible.

Here is something I read about the Anti-Christ. The one who gets an image made. He rises on Earth when the third trumpet blows. The star that falls from the sky and wormwood has to do with him. The waters are people.

I also read that when he goes to Jerusalem, he will build the temple with fire from his mouth. He carves it out of the mountain.

I think this 'alien army' is mentioned a few times in Scripture. I think they are on their way. Have you seen what is happening in the skies lately and NASA is running 'asteroid collision' drills.

He also worships the God of Forces who is Sabaoth. Have you ever heard of this god?

Here is some from the APOCRYPHA. I also posses an Authorized KJV with the Apocypha.

2ESDRAS Chapter 5:1-13

Nevertheless as coming the tokens, behold, the days shall come, that they which dwell upon earth shall be taken in a great number, and the way of truth shall be hidden, and the land shall be barren of faith.

2 But iniquity shall be increased above that which now thou seest, or that thou hast heard long ago.

3 And the land, that thou seest now to have root, shalt thou see wasted suddenly.

4 But if the most High grant thee to live, thou shalt see after the third trumpet that the sun shall suddenly shine again in the night, and the moon thrice in the day:

5 And blood shall drop out of wood, and the stone shall give his voice, and the people shall be troubled:

6 And even he shall rule, whom they look not for that dwell upon the earth, and the fowls shall take their flight away together:

7 And the Sodomitish sea shall cast out fish, and make a noise in the night, which many have not known: but they shall all hear the voice thereof.

8 There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shall be oft sent out again, and the wild beasts shall change their places, and menstruous women shall bring forth monsters:

9 And salt waters shall be found in the sweet, and all friends shall destroy one another; then shall wit hide itself, and understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber,

10 And shall be sought of many, and yet not be found: then shall unrighteousness and incontinency be multiplied upon earth.

11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.

12 At the same time shall men hope, but nothing obtain: they shall labour, but their ways shall not prosper.

13 To shew thee such tokens I have leave; and if thou wilt pray again, and weep as now, and fast even days, thou shalt hear yet greater things.

I look at the Apocrypha as additional information, because that is what it is. It makes no difference to your faith whether you believe it or not. M.

The army that occupies jerusalem for those 42months are from the north .Not from another world.

https://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/11-31.htm

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The army that occupies jerusalem for those 42months are from the north .Not from another world.

Personally, I have many thoughts about this. I am still seeking the right answers, I do have many answers to the same questions. I could tell you some of the things I have found and seen, but I do not think the time is right. There will be an 'alien' connection mixed in with all of this insanity of the Last Days.

There is even a group of individuals who claim to be the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, however they are not found here in our world and some of the Jews today in Israel are awaiting their return. I know this to be truth.

The Gentile army occupies Jerusalem for that time; I did not say they were from another world, but, they could be. I also know there will be a lot of sorcery and possession happening then. What about the army of Apolloyon? His army does come to Earth. Do you suppose this all happens on a spiritual level and we will not see the army here?

Not saying that this is the 'alien' army, and of course they are not really 'aliens' as in coming from another part of the Universe; these all belong to the army of Satan. The Great Deception. These are all Fallen Ones and those who were freed from the underworld in order to come to the Earth to be seized and thrown in Lake of Fire and the Bottomless Pit.

There are a lot of details and crazy things happening. This army is marching and will continue to attack Humans from so many fronts and on every level. Hope you are armed and ready. M.

On 5/10/2019 at 11:14 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The two witnesses are not Elijah and Enoch, absolutely. She believes in this theory in accord her belief in the manifestation a disguised "spirit of light" - the Devil does this -  unto children in vision, what happens in the cult of spiritism or spiritualism. Satan has power to do that among them that invoke the deads, and the spirit of demon speaks exatly equal the invoked dead persons, wiwth the same voice, believe it. 1 Samuel 28:v.11 onwards. 

As you have written, "According to revelation the two witnesses have fire proceding from thier mouths".  How to understand this - fire proceding from their mouths - by the Word of God? Is there any example?  Oh yes, then helps us to understand that as is written in Jeremiah 5:v.14:

14 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make MY WORDS in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them. Its it.   

Oh what you wrote is your imagination , it has nothing to do with the Word of God - the Word is God - by the way He - the Word - is a consuming fire.  And you make a tremendous effort to try to adapt the Scriptures to your thinking and imagination, which is a sheer waste of time and it inflicts grave consequences.  Seems you do not know what is Heaven or you are confounding the physical space of the Universe that men call SKY with heaven. Heaven is not the physical space of the universe, but celestial or heavenly places in Christ. Read Ephesians 1:v.3 for example.  

Scriptures, yeah, Scriptures do not say absolutely fire will fall from heaven by the power of USA, neither to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will like the two witnesses.  What you try to prophesise is not true. In the world of Devil, ruled by them which have the spirit of Devil, who will make FIRE come down from heaven on the earth (not from sky) in the sight of men, tis MAN is who does great wonders, the Beast that come up out of the earth _Israel- and he has two horns like a lamb - a false lamb -, and he spake as a Dragon - he is the red Dragon - and he exercises all the power of the FIRST Beast - tghe Pope - before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 

And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast - that is the FIRST Beast - the Pope, wedded with the Great Whore, that rides upon him, the Roman Catholic Church.  

Maybe after the king of the norths armed forces are occupying jerusalem for those 42 months ,you might understand.As of now you dont.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/12/2019 at 4:53 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The believers, the Christian people, must know that the that MAN, the angel of the Abyss, has a name of course, after all he was born and is among us the inhabitants of the Earth. Who would like to know who is this man incarnated as the angel of the Abyss, which out Lord JESUS called him of Abaddon in Hebrew and Apollyon in Greek or Gentile language?  

I do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 5/10/2019 at 9:40 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

How do you know that they are from the north. Are you sure about this?

On 5/10/2019 at 11:14 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The two witnesses are not Elijah and Enoch, absolutely. She believes in this theory in accord her belief in the manifestation a disguised "spirit of light" - the Devil does this -  unto children in vision, what happens in the cult of spiritism or spiritualism. Satan has power to do that among them that invoke the deads, and the spirit of demon speaks exatly equal the invoked dead persons, wiwth the same voice, believe it. 1 Samuel 28:v.11 onwards. 

As you have written, "According to revelation the two witnesses have fire proceding from thier mouths".  How to understand this - fire proceding from their mouths - by the Word of God? Is there any example?  Oh yes, then helps us to understand that as is written in Jeremiah 5:v.14:

14 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make MY WORDS in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them. Its it.   

Oh what you wrote is your imagination , it has nothing to do with the Word of God - the Word is God - by the way He - the Word - is a consuming fire.  And you make a tremendous effort to try to adapt the Scriptures to your thinking and imagination, which is a sheer waste of time and it inflicts grave consequences.  Seems you do not know what is Heaven or you are confounding the physical space of the Universe that men call SKY with heaven. Heaven is not the physical space of the universe, but celestial or heavenly places in Christ. Read Ephesians 1:v.3 for example.  

Scriptures, yeah, Scriptures do not say absolutely fire will fall from heaven by the power of USA, neither to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will like the two witnesses.  What you try to prophesise is not true. In the world of Devil, ruled by them which have the spirit of Devil, who will make FIRE come down from heaven on the earth (not from sky) in the sight of men, tis MAN is who does great wonders, the Beast that come up out of the earth _Israel- and he has two horns like a lamb - a false lamb -, and he spake as a Dragon - he is the red Dragon - and he exercises all the power of the FIRST Beast - tghe Pope - before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 

And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast - that is the FIRST Beast - the Pope, wedded with the Great Whore, that rides upon him, the Roman Catholic Church.  

Firstly, I never said anything about the USA reigning down fire. We were discussing the Dragon with seven heads and ten horns not the False Prophet. I will not debate this with you.

You say that I have the spirit of the Devil... well Christ knows who I am and so does Elijah the Prophet.

The Heavens are actual places that were created in the beginning and in the end they will crash down one on top the other and fall down into the Abyss.

We-Christians are all trying to understand the prophecies and the times and we all want to believe that our interpretations are true.

I have waged spiritual warfare against the Gates of Hell with Jesus and the Father at my side. I have seen the glorious LIGHT appear when I called on Jesus on different occasions to deliver me from these despicable ones, and watch as they scampered like cockroaches back into the darkness when the LIGHT appeared.

I know my Father and I know my KING and they know me, and they are always here for me whenever I need them, which is a lot. Take care. M.

Edited by Marlene S