• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,437
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Moses and Elijah did not have the power to stop the heavens from raining.God did not vive them that power as you claim.

Elijah prayed to God that it not rain and God did not allow it to rain.God had the power to do that.Not Elijah.

But in revelations God gives the two witnesses power to shut the heavens so it doesnt rain.Im guessing you did not know God has already given mankind the power to do that.He has already given mankind the power to smite the earth with all sorts of plagues as often as they will.

These things are not uncommon .So while many are looking for the sign of Moses and Elijah,what they will get is not sign at all.

As I claim? It should go without saying Moses and Elijah were instruments of God Himself and His power. Not of their own power but by Him. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

46 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As I claim? It should go without saying Moses and Elijah were instruments of God Himself and His power. Not of their own power but by Him. 

Yes.in your words "power God granted"Moses and Elijah.

As I stated,Elijah didnot have the power to stop the heavens from raining. Elijah prayed that it would not rain and it did not rain.Not according to Elijahs power but of Gods.

https://biblehub.com/james/5-17.htm

Now unlike the power which Elijah was not granted,the two witnesses are given power to shut up the heavens.Not by Gods power but of thier own which they have been given to do themselves. 

A power which mankind has already recieved.

As of now,tge US military is considerd the most powetful military in the world.

Who caused the US military to be this powerful?

Man or God?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/14/2019 at 10:44 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Your comment is irrelevant and signifies nothing face the Word of God, you deny what is written in the Word of God. He that is of the earth, is earthly, and speaks of the earth. He that is of above is above all.  First, you should know that there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father - God the Father - , the Word, the Word made flesh - JESUS - and the Holy Spirit - who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person - : and these three are One.

What do Scriptures say?

The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: ... neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual discerns well all things.  What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.  Well, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.  But God has revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.   

Face to face with the Word of God - the Word is God - how irrelevant is what you have posted. 

There are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in One. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater.

The Beast of Rome, the Pope, wedded with the Great Whore, the RCC, which rides upon him, will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, as said JESUS.  Revelation 19:v.19-21

Where have you found that I have denied the Word of God? I have a great understand about the Gospel of Christ Jesus, what His message is and the Gospel of Salvation, Repentance and Grace is very much alive in my life. The Words of Christ Jesus comes alive in dreams and vision.

I do have my Heavenly Father, who is the Father of Spirits, The Anointed One, The Son who is the Father, the Father of Peace and Truth, and the Author and Finisher of all things. He is of the LIGHT and from Everlasting Life. He is the SON of MAN. When He returns, He harvests His Elect from the four corners of the Earth. He is the Father of the ELECT. The Heavens roll up as a scroll when He appears and He is the one who is on the Great White Throne of Judgment. He also knows who are His and they are very close to Him.

Have you ever seen the heavens roll up as a scroll and a 'God' is then seen looking closely at you, with a kind face? I have.

There is also my KING and LORD who is the WORD of GOD, through whom all things were created. The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us. He too is a Holy Spiritual Spirit. He seeds Humans with the LIGHT seed of the Spirit upon entering the world. This is our spiritual Mind which Christ renews and feeds through His Word. He is KING of kings and LORD of lords. He will return with His army of Angels to judge the Nations and leaders, as well as the Fallen Ones who rule here. He also removes His Church from the world.

Have you seen Our LORD coming in the clouds with His army of Angels? I have.

Yes, and there is Jesus Christ, Our Saviour and Redeemer. The LAMB of God who died on the cross and takes away the sins of the world, who is also the Son of God. He is risen.

There is LIGHT and there is FIRE as well as WATER or flesh. Those of the FIRE are the Ones who rule over both Created Realms, where Humans and Angels dwell. The created Heavens and the Earth. They rule over the flesh and the SOUL. The Heavens that are destroyed when our KING returns belong to created things which are temporary and is of the FIRE and not the LIGHT.

Here is a question: How many 'beings/ gods' in the Old Testament appear as LIGHT beings, or Beings appearing in the LIGHT? How many appear in the FIRE?

Fire Beings and LIGHT Beings are not from the same place. Fortunately for us Humans, we are made of Water, Fire and LIGHT.

TRUTH the Comforter is also a Holy ONE who is from the LIGHT. Is He present in your life; do you acknowledge His presence?

I know my Father and my KING and they know me. So tell me, where have I erred in my understanding of the Truth? Perhaps it is you who should be examining your own beliefs. M.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:52 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

And who is this prince? : Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Not the same prince.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Don't you know yet that the book of Apocalypse -  The Revelation of Jesus Christ - , God gave unto Him - JESUS -, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John?

I said The Beast of Rome, the Pope, wedded with the Great Whore, the RCC, which rides upon him, will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, as said JESUS, based in His Revelation written in the chapter 19:v.19-21. 

Oh yes, JESUS said many many things about Jerusalem, one of the last things He said about Jerusalém is that this great City spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also He was crucified.  Revelation 11:v.15.  Check it.

No one in the entire bible ever called Rome a harlot.

Jerusalem is though.

You seem to have a hatred for Rome causing you to ignore Gods prophets.

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/1-21.htm

No where in all,of Gods word is Rome called a whore.Jerusalem is for good reason.Do you comprehend why Jerusalem is a whore in the bible?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 5/14/2019 at 8:09 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

That's your opinion: OK.  But let us see what reveals the Word of God, for me the Word of God is more important than our opinions. 

The Word of God says there will be two periods of 42 months: The First 42 months will be ruled by the FIRST Beast who has 7 heads and 10 horns. Revelation 13:v.1-2&5
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy 2 ... and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 5 And there was given unto HIM (unto the First Beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue 42 months.

-  Who is this MAN, the blasphemer FIRST Beast, who has POWER to continue 42 months? Rev.13:v.5  
Ando also:
-  Who is the powerful Dragon, or rather, who is this MAN, who gave unto the FIRST Beast his Power, and his Seat, and Great Authority? Yeah, Who is this Beast, who has 2 horns like a lamb (a false lamb, a false messiah), and he speaks as a Dragon?  And this Beast causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, Who is this MAN? 

In accord the Word of God - Revelation / Apocalypse 13 -  the two periods of 42 months or 1.260 days has nothing to do with a "king  
of the north's armed forces occupying jerusalem for those 42 months" as you said in your post,  but only and only these two Beasts revealed by the Word of God. 

In my vision and understanding, there is no need to comment the Word of God on the above verses,  which alone explain themselves.

There are not two periods of 42 months in scripture.Only one period where the gentiles tread Jerusalem under foot.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-2.htm

The subject here is jerusalem where the 42 month occupation takes place.

The gentiles here isthe armed forces of the king of the north.

Like a said.After Trump sends the military to occupy jerusalem,maybe then you would understand.As of now,your not doing well.

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The FIRST 42 months will be ruled by the FIRST Beast who has 7 heads and 10 horns. Revelation 13:v.1-2&5

Question: Who is the FIRST Beast that rose up out of the sea?  Rev.13: 1-10   -   Tell us through the verses of Scriptures in your reply.

Question: Who is this Beast (a second Beast) the powerful Dragon who gives unto the FIRST Beast his Power, and his Seat, and Great Authority?   Revelation 13:v. 11-18.   Who is this man?   Tell us through the verses of Scriptures.

We are speaking of the Beasts of this time of Apocalypse, the last book revealed after be breaked the seven seals by the Lord JESUS

to reveals the things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. 

Please, give us a good biblical answer to the two questions in the name of the Lord JESUS Christ.  Be a true messenger.

Juat keep watching what the king of the north does with jerusalem.You will fiqure it out.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

First of all, I would like to ask you what you already know that the theologians and scholars say about the man who is the Beast, 666? Could you describe unto us what you know about?   

Seems that all the calculations made so far have proved flawed. This is because, with a little creativity, it is easy to foist the number of the Beast ON ANYONE. If it does not work with Hebrew letters, it is used Latins or Greeks. There are several ways to get the number, the various features available make the odds quite high. It's the juggernaut of exegetical stretch-shrinking in order to force the number 666 to fit the character of your choice. It's worth all in the name of fanaticism!

That said, we must repudiate such irresponsible speculative eschatological theology that serves more to confuse, than to elucidate the question.

Again: I would first like to know not only from you, but of all here, if possible, what theologians or scholars have announced or said to be the name of the Beast, whose number is 666. After wards I will show the name of this diabolical personage for comparison and you all may judged it as want.  

2Thes.2 say:
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (The time is now)
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth (His Word), and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

By the number it's been every British Royal, Pope, US President and even dead tyrants. No matter who a person listens to interpret the number in relation to a person it will be some high profile actor.

In my mind it's futile to find the beast in this manner.

From what I can understand in both old and new testaments the beast will be Middle Eastern, in all likelihood from Mesopotamia around the region of Babylon (Iran, Iraq), and be described as the 8th of the previous 7. Probably alive today hiding in some dusty hole in the desert.

By all means reveal the name.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No one in the entire bible ever called Rome a harlot.

Jerusalem is though.

You seem to have a hatred for Rome causing you to ignore Gods prophets.

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/1-21.htm

No where in all,of Gods word is Rome called a whore.Jerusalem is for good reason.Do you comprehend why Jerusalem is a whore in the bible?

Babylon is also a harlot, and the mother of harlots.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

If you have risen with Christ, seek the things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God. Meditate on things that be above, not on things on the earth, learn through the Word of God - the Word is God - not through the apostates teachers.

You said: >>>Just keep watching what the king of the north does with jerusalem.You will fiqure it out.<<<

But, what says Scriptures? I present you the King of North that I know personally.

Here is the King of North:  The LORD Jesus Christ. Psalms 48:v.1-3 - a Psalm of the descendants of Korach

1 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the City of our God, in the mountain of His holiness.
2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides OF THE NORTH, the City of the Great King.  
3 God is known in her palaces for a refuge.

Psalms 45:v.1 -  title: To the tune of “Lilies.” Of the Sons of Korah. A maskil. A wedding song.
My heart boils with good words, I speak of what I have done concerning the King, my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.

In the other hand, it is true that in fact, Satan intends to USURP this heavenly place that belongs to JESUS. Isaiah 14:v.13-14KJV: Satan said:
13 I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This is the Devil's intention - check it in 2Thessalonians 2 and Revelation 13: v.11-18 -, but Isaiah in the verse 15 prophesied, saying:
V. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.  - Check it in Revelation 20:v.1-3 

Take careful because the verses 18 and 19 of the book of Revelation will fulfil literallly in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, that say:

18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Verse 20 reveals : He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Ok.So you wont watch what the vile king shall,soon do in,Jerusalem.

Fine with me.I will continue to watch.