Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Shilohsfoal, I know I am giving a lot of information here.  This is for the others also.  I hope they check everything out for themselves to see if it's true.  If I give scripture for every single thing I have stated it would be 10 pages long.  I can provide scripture upon request, on any particular thing you want to look more into to, because this is where I got it all from.....a little here and a little there. 

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal, I know I am giving a lot of information here.  This is for the others also.  I hope they check everything out for themselves to see if it's true.  If I give scripture for every single thing I have stated it would be 10 pages long.  I can provide scripture upon request, on any particular thing you want to look more into to, because this is where I got it all from.....a little here and a little there. 

Ok,So you believe the beast invades Jerusalem 3 1/2 years prior to the coming of Christ.

According to Zech 14 ,the nations invade Jerusalem and rape the women,ransack the houses and lead Israel into captivity.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-2.htm

Now do you suggest that these nations who are raping the Israeli women when they enter Jerusalem is the king of the north who speaks kindly to Israelis when he enters Jerusalem?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok,So you believe the beast invades Jerusalem 3 1/2 years prior to the coming of Christ.

Yes.

According to Zech 14 ,the nations invade Jerusalem and rape the women,ransack the houses and lead Israel into captivity.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-1.htm

Hi and Yes.

Zechariah 14:1   Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zechariah 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

This is when the tribulation is coming to an end at the 6th trumpet, not at the start of it.  

At the start of the trib - only the kings of the North come and occupy, but close to the end of the trib, all the nations come in to battle.

When there is war, many men turn into animals.  Anything goes.  It doesn't matter what nation or kingdom they are from.  These are the days of much evil so it is even worse than it has been in the past.

Zechariah 14:3   Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Now do you suggest that these nations who are raping the Israeli women when they enter Jerusalem is the king of the north who speaks kindly to Israelis when he enters Jerusalem?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

No.  In those verses of Zechariah 14, it is referring to all nations.  It is not referring specifically to the kings of the North which came 3 1/2 yrs earlier, but the whole lot of them combined who are all at war with each other.

However, there is a different scripture in Jeremiah that sheds some light on the kings of the North when they do come.  It will give you a good glimpse.  Remember I said this attack will be 'staged'.  Well it turns out that they put on a pretty good show and do it for real.  This is where Israel makes their covenant with death and their 'friends' turn on them (kings of the North).  You can read about that prophecy in Jeremiah Ch 6.  Zechariah 14 is when all is coming to a close.

Just a recap - The kings of the North (plural) are the armies.  They will come first and terrorise Jerusalem because of this secret pact as I already explained, but the King of the North which is the FP, will come shortly after to rescue them from those Kings of the North.....but these two are all working together, scheming.  They will deceive Israel and turn on them to take Jerusalem for themselves.

Edited by Sister

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

Yes.

Hi and Yes.

Zechariah 14:1   Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zechariah 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

This is when the tribulation is coming to an end at the 6th trumpet, not at the start of it.  

At the start of the trib - only the kings of the North come and occupy, but close to the end of the trib, all the nations come in to battle.

When there is war, many men turn into animals.  Anything goes.  It doesn't matter what nation or kingdom they are from.  These are the days of much evil so it is even worse than it has been in the past.

Zechariah 14:3   Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

No.  In those verses of Zechariah 14, it is referring to all nations.  It is not referring specifically to the kings of the North which came 3 1/2 yrs earlier, but the whole lot of them combined who are all at war with each other.

However, there is a different scripture in Jeremiah that sheds some light on the kings of the North when they do come.  It will give you a good glimpse.  Remember I said this attack will be 'staged'.  Well it turns out that they put on a pretty good show and do it for real.  This is where Israel makes their covenant with death and their 'friends' turn on them (kings of the North).  You can read about that prophecy in Jeremiah Ch 6.  Zechariah 14 is when all is coming to a close.

Just a recap - The kings of the North (plural) are the armies.  They will come first and terrorise Jerusalem because of this secret pact as I already explained, but the King of the North which is the FP, will come shortly after to rescue them from those Kings of the North.....but these two are all working together, scheming.  They will deceive Israel and turn on them to take Jerusalem for themselves.

So you believe there are two seperate invadions of Israel.

The first by the king of the north 42 months prior to the time if the end and then another invasion at the time of the end by other nations.

So why does the king of the north destroy those nations who attack Jerusalem and take it at the time of the end?Is it because they have attacked his military which was occupying Jerusalem at the time of thier attack?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe tere are two seperate invadions of Israel.

The first by the kingof the north 42 months prior to the time if the end and then another invasion at te time of tge end by other nations.

Yes.

So why does the king of the north destroy those nations who attack Jerusalem and take it at the time of the end?

Daniel 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The king of the North (FP) is conquering Islamic nations.  Whilst he is outside of Jerusalem doing this, he hears tidings (news) from the east  and reports from the north (from his team) and both are confirming that the Kings of the East are making their way into Jerusalem to attack and threaten his kingdom.  So he has to turn back and return to Jerusalem to defend it.  This is when that big war involving all nations will start. It will be a short war because Christ's appearing stops that war, or else no flesh will be saved. 

God is the smart one here.  He is checkmating all those armies.  Bringing them all into the one place so that they can be destroyed together.

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Yes.

Daniel 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The king of the North (FP) is conquering Islamic nations.  Whilst he is outside of Jerusalem doing this, he hears tidings (news) from the east  and reports from the north (from his team) and both are confirming that the Kings of the East are making their way into Jerusalem to attack and threaten his kingdom.  So he has to turn back and return to Jerusalem to defend it.  This is when that big war involving all nations will start. It will be a short war because Christ's appearing stops that war, or else no flesh will be saved. 

God is the smart one here.  He is checkmating all those armies.  Bringing them all into the one place so that they can be destroyed together.

Jerusalem is not in tge north so jerusalem is not his kingdom.His military is only occupying Jerusalem.And he isnot defending Jerusalem from outside of Jerusalem.Zech 14 makes it clear,Jerusalem has been taken from him.The women are being raped and the houses ransacked.Israelis are being led away,captive.

I agree these nations which have taken Jerusalem are muslim and he will destroy them as Daniel states.It is these nations which represent the beast and will be cast into a fire.After those muslim nation have killed the nots military stationed in Jerusalem ,they shall say who is like unto Allah,who can,make war with him?Im guess you have never read the quran and hadith.If you had you would have learned muslims are instructed to attack and kill Dajjals military in Jerusalem after the three year drought.This coincides with the time the beast attacks and kills the two witnesses.

The king of the north is retaliating against those nations.The christian military of the north would never attack Israel.They would not rape the Israeli women or ransack thier homes.The muslims do.Here the king of the north is relaliating against tjose muslim nations which have o errun jerusalem and attacked the US.

As for the north.It is not written that it shall be destroyed at that time.Those christian nations are not destroyed.

After the beast is destroyed,the saints in Israel are given the promised land from the Euphrates to the Nile as God has promised and they will live and reign with Christ.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jerusalem is not in tge north so jerusalem is not his kingdom.

That's right.  Jerusalem is occupied by the king of the North.

His military is only occupying Jerusalem.And he isnot defending Jerusalem from outside of Jerusalem.

Yes his military is occupying Jerusalem, but if he is conquering nearby Islamic nations then he would have to take a great deal of his military with him.  He cannot defend Jerusalem outside of Jerusalem which is why he has to turn back.

Daniel 11:40   And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Note: this king of the north is another king from the north.  Could be Russia.

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Daniel 11:43   But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

These Tidings out of the north (far north) could be reports from Russia also.  I may of been wrong before when I said these reports are coming from his own team.

Zech 14 makes it clear,Jerusalem has been taken from him.The women are being raped and the houses ransacked.Israelis are being led away,captive.

Yes!  He's losing control.

I agree these nations which have taken Jerusalem are muslim and he will destroy them as Daniel states.It is these nations which represent the beast and will be cast into a fire.

Right.  But the beast comes out of latter day Rome.  That system of Democracy which they adopted from the Grecians.  Islam didn't come out of Rome if that's what you are meaning?  They have a different system.

After those muslim nation have killed the nots military stationed in Jerusalem ,they shall say who is like unto Allah,who can,make war with him?

If you are referring to that passage in Rev 13, it's not speaking about Islam, but about the King of the North which is the beast with 10 horns, which roots are of Rome (iron).  Islam is not the King of the North, but are the kings of the east, and the kings of the south.

Im guess you have never read the quran and hadith.If you had you would have learned muslims are instructed to attack and kill Dajjals military in Jerusalem after the three year drought.This coincides with the time the beast attacks and kills the two witnesses.

Islam don't kill the two prophets because the FP's kingdom (the kings of the north/10 kings/the beast) do.  Islam have not got there yet.  After the two witnesses are killed and the word is still celebrating, that's when Islam will plan their attack.  History is a good lesson for us.  What happened before will be repeated.  Remember Nebuchdrezzar was holding a feast then saw the writing on the wall?  Well the Mede's came and took his kingdom when he least expected it.  Same will happen, except the FP puts up a big fight.

The king of the north is retaliating against those nations.The christian military of the north would never attack Israel.They would not rape the Israeli women or ransack thier homes.The muslims do.Here the king of the north is relaliating against tjose muslim nations which have o errun jerusalem and attacked the US.

I showed you before that Israel's 'friends' are their enemies.  God already warned.  I gave you those scriptures.

We have to understand something first.  Satan is in control of this world.  This world is called Babylon and it consists of all the nations and empires of the world.  Satan is the real king of Babylon and this world together is his city.  It is God who raises kings and brings them down.  Whoever is in charge is there because God put him there.  God needs his plan to work.  It is the last ruling kingdom of man who will produce the FP and issue the Mark of the Beast.  God already told us in Jeremiah that all kings and nations are serving the King of Babylon, which means they are not serving God.  Whoever is not serving God is not righteous.  Anything goes.  There are no Christian nations left anymore.  All are serving the King of Babylon.  Muslims are not the only ones who rape.  The West does this also.  During war, some men turn into animals.  It's sad but true.  Evil has to grow to the full.  Lawlessness will abound.

Read Jeremiah 25.

As for the north.It is not written that it shall be destroyed at that time.Those christian nations are not destroyed.

All nations will be punished.  Every single one of them.  All will get the plagues.  None are righteous, none, not one.

After the beast is destroyed,the saints in Israel are given the promised land from the Euphrates to the Nile as God has promised and they will live and reign with Christ.

All the saints from all over the world who take part in the 1st resurrection will reign with Christ during the millennium.  The remnants of Israel will be brought into the kingdom in "the flesh" and will be taught Christ.  Mercy will be given at the Coming to the remnants, but that's a whole different subject. 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:19 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What prevails is the Word of God. By the way, God is a title, the Word is God, the Invisible God the Father

Revelation 19:v. 11

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth Judge and make War. (War? Rev. 12:v.7&3)

Revelation 12:v.7 & 3

And there was War in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon (the Red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his angels,    - the Dragon that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan   -

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.     -  that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, he has 7 heads and 10 horns  -

Revelation 13:v.1 & 3 & 11-12 & 5-7 & 12-18

1 ... And I saw a Beast rise up out of the Sea (waters) - the FIRST Beast - , having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And I saw one of his (7) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast.

11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth - dry land -; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.   -  A FALSE LAMB  -

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound - of one his 7 heads - was healed.

And there was given unto him - unto the FIRST Beast -  a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue 42 months or 1260 days.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

12 And he - the Dragon - exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast - the FIRST Beast - ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast - the FIRST Beast - , which had the wound (verse 3 above) by a Sword, and did live.

15 And he - the Dragon - had power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REvelation 12:7-10

And there was War in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: 

11 And they - Michael and his angels overcame him by the blood of the Lamb - JESUS -, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the Dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the Man child.

Danaiel 12:1-3

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-16 

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  -  Daniel 12:v.2 above  -

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel - MICHAEL - , and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 11:v.15

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Hi there

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here?

That beast that was wounded is very wounded now.  He is getting blow after blow, as his workers of iniquity are getting exposed and revealed more and more each day for their corruption and dirty works.  He has no where to hide, so he will counter-attack very soon.  When his wound is healed, he will stand up and all this prophecy will be fulfilled before our very eyes.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

That's right.  Jerusalem is occupied by the king of the North.

Yes his military is occupying Jerusalem, but if he is conquering nearby Islamic nations then he would have to take a great deal of his military with him.  He cannot defend Jerusalem outside of Jerusalem which is why he has to turn back.

Daniel 11:40   And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Note: this king of the north is another king from the north.  Could be Russia.

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Daniel 11:43   But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

These Tidings out of the north (far north) could be reports from Russia also.  I may of been wrong before when I said these reports are coming from his own team.

Yes!  He's losing control.

Right.  But the beast comes out of latter day Rome.  That system of Democracy which they adopted from the Grecians.  Islam didn't come out of Rome if that's what you are meaning?  They have a different system.

If you are referring to that passage in Rev 13, it's not speaking about Islam, but about the King of the North which is the beast with 10 horns, which roots are of Rome (iron).  Islam is not the King of the North, but are the kings of the east, and the kings of the south.

Islam don't kill the two prophets because the FP's kingdom (the kings of the north/10 kings/the beast) do.  Islam have not got there yet.  After the two witnesses are killed and the word is still celebrating, that's when Islam will plan their attack.  History is a good lesson for us.  What happened before will be repeated.  Remember Nebuchdrezzar was holding a feast then saw the writing on the wall?  Well the Mede's came and took his kingdom when he least expected it.  Same will happen, except the FP puts up a big fight.

I showed you before that Israel's 'friends' are their enemies.  God already warned.  I gave you those scriptures.

We have to understand something first.  Satan is in control of this world.  This world is called Babylon and it consists of all the nations and empires of the world.  Satan is the real king of Babylon and this world together is his city.  It is God who raises kings and brings them down.  Whoever is in charge is there because God put him there.  God needs his plan to work.  It is the last ruling kingdom of man who will produce the FP and issue the Mark of the Beast.  God already told us in Jeremiah that all kings and nations are serving the King of Babylon, which means they are not serving God.  Whoever is not serving God is not righteous.  Anything goes.  There are no Christian nations left anymore.  All are serving the King of Babylon.  Muslims are not the only ones who rape.  The West does this also.  During war, some men turn into animals.  It's sad but true.  Evil has to grow to the full.  Lawlessness will abound.

Read Jeremiah 25.

All nations will be punished.  Every single one of them.  All will get the plagues.  None are righteous, none, not one.

All the saints from all over the world who take part in the 1st resurrection will reign with Christ during the millennium.  The remnants of Israel will be brought into the kingdom in "the flesh" and will be taught Christ.  Mercy will be given at the Coming to the remnants, but that's a whole different subject. 

Rome is not the beast.Now i know you have been taught by man.We are not going to agree.

Maybe you will understand after US forces are occupying Jerusalem on Donald Trumps behalf.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, Sister said:

Yes.

Hi and Yes.

This is when the tribulation is coming to an end at the 6th trumpet

Sorry, Sister, but this is just not true. The 6th trumpet comes before the 7th trumpet and the 7th marks the MIDPOINT of the week, not the end of the week. After the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, the BEAST will be revealed. And soon after the False Prophet, and THEN will come days of great tribulation that Jesus spoke of. Did you not notice that the beheaded only begin to show up in heaven in chapter 15?

close to the end of the trib, all the nations come in to battle.  Red the 6th vial. 

the whole lot of them combined who are all at war with each other. Show us a verse for this: it is far more likely they are all at war with Israel.