• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Sister said:

When the 7th trumpet sounds ....it is finished.

The mystery of how God will kick Satan off his usurped throne will be finished. The 70th week will continue on. Don't take my word for it: read the 7th trumpet and you will find Satan loses his position as god of this word and the word is given back to Jesus. In other words, GOD GETS HIS PLANET BACK! Hallelujah!  But the last half of the 70th week will continue on JUST as Revelation shows it. 

Look at the 7th vial: the last three words: "It is done." I think that is the end of the week. The week then is marked by 7's: 7th seal - 7th trumpet - 7th vial.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/8/2019 at 8:15 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Dear Sister, if you look more deeply, you'll see that it's not me, but it's the own Word of God - the Word is God -  Who is speaking for you expressly, actually by allegories, about things that must fulfil from now on. Why only from now on?

Hello

I asked because anyone can quote scripture, and most of us don't interpret the same way.  So by just quoting scripture, it doesn't tell me what you see.

It because it is sure that the FIRST period of 42 months or 1260 days,  ruled by the religious and blasphemer FIRST Beast that has 7 heads and 10 horns,  as is prophesied by the Lord JESUS in Revelation 13:v. 5 - the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy - , yes, this FIRST period of 42 months is not established yet over the earth, of course, and  I'm sure you have knowledge of this.   

This is how I understand. 

The first beast of Rev 13 is the head with the 10 horns.  That kingdom.  That kingdom of the last head is setting up now for it's new system to be put into place.  Those 10 kings have not been given full power yet to rule "as kings", until the second beast comes - the FP.  The Son of Perdition.  Once he comes, they will be given 42 months to rule together.  No longer.

You know that the book of Revelation, chapter 13, reveals that there will be TWO religious Beasts on earth in this time of Apocalypse, have you discerned this by Scriptures?

Yes brother, I just explained.

Well, the FIRST Beast is already running since the beginning of the Church of the LORD JESUS, i.e. from around two millenniums ago, and this FIRST Beast built a strong and satanic religious structure in the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America, do you understand?    

The "10 kings" "come out" of that kingdom you mentioned.  They are 10 men.  Only a few out of that whole kingdom who will be living and given power in the last days.

You are getting the 7 regions mixed up with the 7 heads.  The seven heads represent 7 kingdoms that have been ruling throughout time since the beginning.  Since the first kingdom of Egypt.  Seven periods of time under seven kingdoms.  It's the seventh kingdom, which will produce the 10 kings.  Look at the image of Daniel and go all the way down to the toes.  They are there only at the end.  For a short time.  They came out of the feet.

That said, it is not hard for you to conclude who is this religious and satanic FIRST Beast and in what place of the earth he exercies his central religious Power and controls all his religious structures in the seven regions of the Earth, as it is exposed above. 

I can't agree as explained above.  Seven regions of the earth and seven kingdoms that have ruled since the beginning of time are two different things.

No, Sister, you must study more deeply this matter, and try to know better the one of the 7 heads of the FIRST Beast was not wounded yet, evidently. If you think that one of the 7 heads of the Beast "is very wounded now", then tell us which of the 7 heads is wounded, please. I think it's impossible, unless you invent something silly.

Tell me, have you found out things that are so horrible, so unbelievable, and so evil that it's all being exposed now?  Have you noticed the corruption coming from the top and all being revealed now amongst those who have woken up? (not on t.v. of course).  Things are coming out and this is a big wound to them.  Many of them will go to jail.  Their reputations are being ruined.  They are all serving the devil to bring on this agenda.  They betray their own nations, and their lust for power and greed are their own undoing.  You think that this has not wounded that bigger web they are a part of ?  Of course it has.  They are publicly shamed and exposed, and this very horrible wound with all the pus coming out will be healed.  They will come back stronger than ever before.  They are getting pushed into a corner and will stand up when God says, ok, it's time to fulfill all my words.

My dear Sister, sorry, once we are speaking of Scriptures, what we can say are the things that are revealed and written about him in Revelation 13, more precisely in the verses 4to8, right? Try to read them for better understanding.  

When the TWO Beasts be together ruling the whole earth through their religious and satanic Universal Empire, and persecuting the true Christians, then you will know better who are them.

Just for clarity, even though I said they (10 kings) "came out of Rome", I don't think it's Rome specifically.  I don't see the Vatican ruling with one of their popes being the false prophet.  When Rome lost it's power (the legs), a new kingdom came after them (the feet).  This had fragments of the iron in it as well, so the "system" was Roman.  The West including Europe followed that Roman system which was adopted from the Grecian.....and that is democracy.  Islamic nations do not rule from that same system, even though they are being used by this beast.  They are not in charge and only used to send terror.  And Rome is not in charge.  It's a new type of Rome.  A kingdom that mingles with the rest of the world.  The 10 kings only mingle with themselves, but their kingdom which they rule (from the shadows) does dirty deals with the nations of the world in secret.  This is the iron mixed with the clay.    The clay doesn't stick to the iron, so it will fracture when the Mede's stand up at the end and all the kings of the earth and kingdoms will follow and come to that great battle where Christ has to cut it short, or no flesh will be saved.

Hope that you and others come not be deceived by the Beast which will manifest like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah, due de great wonders that he will make, even making fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and will deceive  them that dwell on the earth by the means of those great signs  which he had power to do in the sight of the FIRST Beast. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 

Yes thank you.  This is what it all comes down to....that this beast, this evil kingdom with the FP is the false one and will lead many into a spiritual death.  To take that Mark of the Beast is to deny Christ.  This is what we must warn everybody, and that is to refuse and suffer for Christ's name.  To hurt a little, and then it will all be over before we know it, and Christ will come with his reward.

Wake up, take care. Be careful.

Yes.  thank you again.  I am prepared and fully awake.

Oseas Ramos

All you have to do is go back to the image in Daniel and it will unravel the puzzle for you.  The prophesy was given to King Neb.  He is the head of gold on the image.

Daniel 2:32   This image's (1) head was of fine gold, (2) his breast and his arms of silver, (3) his belly and his thighs of brass,

Daniel 2:33   (4)His legs of iron, his (5) feet part of iron and part of clay.

How many kingdoms do you count there?

What kingdoms held dominion before Babylon?  Before the head?

1. Egypt , then

2. Assyria.

5 + 2 = ?

There's the explanation of your seven heads.

Daniel 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Daniel 2:43   And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Daniel 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

In the days of what kings shall Christ come?....the last one....the kingdom of the feet and toes! 

Rev is not talking about physical mountains, but kingdoms.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I'm surprised with your answer. Dear Sister, ...

The FIRST Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns. What does this mean? Have you not read what the angel of the Lord showed unto John? He said to John: here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (42 months or 1260 days)

Do you see? The angel of the Lord says clearly that 7 heads are 7 MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sits. Which are these 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN sits? And who is this WOMAN that sits on 7 MOUNTAINS? 
See, the seven heads do not "represent 7 kingdoms" as you said, absolutely, much less they will not "produce the 10 kings". What is that, but a non sense? You must find answers for these questions if you want to write what is TRUE about the things our Lord JESUS has revealed through the book of Apocalypse.  

Forget what you WROTE in your post, saying: "The seven heads represent 7 kingdoms that have been ruling throughout time since the beginning.  Since the first kingdom of Egypt.  Seven periods of time under seven kingdoms.  It's the seventh kingdom, which will produce the 10 kings".

Oh no, Sister,  all these things you have written is not true, but fantasies you are applying on the Holy Scriptures; the things you wrote have not any sense, the 7 heads do not represent 7 kingdoms,

You remind me of one of Socrates favorite quotes: the ills of the whole world are caused by those WHO THINK THEY KNOW, when in fact, they DON'T.  Consider the scripture: 

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."

What is a "king?" Can someone be a king with no kingdom? Face it, ORdS: most kings have KINGDOMS - that is what makes them a king. You cannot pull verses out of their context: these 7 kings have KINGDOMS: therefore the mountains are KINDOMS and each kingdom has a KING. For example, Did Nebuchadnezzar have a kingdom? You KNOW he did. He was a KING who had a KINGDOM. (You do know he was the first king as the head of the image in Dan. chapter 2). 

In other words the Holy Spirit chose to use symbolism for mountains to represent kingdoms, and each kingdom having a KING: Nebuchadnezzar is a great example. 

Now, what is the meaning of 5 are fallen? It is speaking of HISTORY! The image of Dan. 2 represents nations or kingdoms OVER TIME, with time progressing as we move down the image. And just do you can correct yourself, there are only 4 kingdoms, not 5. The toes are to represent the 4th kingdom at the end of the age: like NOW, today. 

In reality, Sister is far closer to the truth of scripture than you are. I find that you are the one writing fantasies. 

Study to show yourself approved! Read the commentaries. Use common sense. 

There MUST BE ten kingdoms at the end (now) for the Antichrist Beast will take down 7 of the ten, and he then will become the 8th king. But he will be OF the 7, meaning he will THINK the same way. His beliefs will agree with the 7. 

9 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You must study better this Scripture. What did JESUS say, and His angel showed unto John (and shows unto us too)? 

The FIRST Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns. Who is this MAN? Have you not read what the angel of the Lord showed unto John? The angel of the Lord said to John: here is the mind which hath wisdom. The 7 HEADS are 7 MOUNTAINS, (one of this 7 HEADS will be wounded deadly) on which the WOMAN sitteth (Who is this woman?). And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other (that is the seventh and last) is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (42 months or 1260 days)

The above verse has several questions to answer. Please, answer them and tell us what God revealed to JESUS, and Jesus SIGNIFIED it BY His angel to reveal unto us about a STRONG and complex religious System, in fact an Antichrist religious System. .  

1 - Who is the MAN , the FIRST BEAST ,  who has 7 HEADS and 10 HORNS?

2 - The 7 HEADS of the BEAST represent 7 MOUNTAINS, said the angel of the Lord,  and are 7 kings. 5 are fallen, one is, and the sevent and last is not yet come. Which are these fallen 5 kings? Who is the sixth king?  And who is the seventh and last king that will manifest himself from now on?   Tell us, please.  Notice that this one of the seven kings, is the last king and he will reign a short space of 42 months or 1260 days..    

3 - Who is this WOMAN which sits UPON the 7 HEADS of the BEAST, and what is the HEAD-the MOUNTAIN-of the BEAST that will be wounded with deadly wound?? 

4 -  The 7 HEADS of the BEAST besides they be 7 MOUNTAINS and ONE will be deadly wounded, as said the angel of the Lord, THEY ARE ALSO 7 KINGS.  What the angel has revealed here is that there is a succession of kings of the STRONG and COMPLEX RELIGIOUS SYSTEM OF THE BEAST.  Again: Who are these 7 kings -7 HEADS of the BEAST - within the STRONG AND COMPLEX RELIGIOUS SYSTEM OF THE BEAST?

Do you see? The angel of the Lord says clearly that 7 heads are 7 MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sits. Which are these 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN sits? And who is this WOMAN that sits on 7 MOUNTAINS? 
See, the seven heads do not "represent 7 kingdoms" as you said, absolutely, much less they will not "produce the 10 kings". What is that, but a non sense? You must find answers for these questions if you want to write what is TRUE about the things our Lord JESUS has revealed through the book of Apocalypse.  

I said for Sister, and say for you too: Forget what you WROTE in your post, saying: "The seven heads represent 7 kingdoms that have been ruling throughout time since the beginning.  Since the first kingdom of Egypt.  Seven periods of time under seven kingdoms.  It's the seventh kingdom, which will produce the 10 kings".

The things you wrote have not any sense, the 7 heads do not represent 7 kingdoms, neither 7 periods of time producing 10 kings, absolutely, nor are linked with the ancient Egypt, the things you have said are absurd.  As said the angel of the Lord, The seven heads of the Beast are 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN sits - i.e. the WOMAN is built and structured through a devilish and powerful religion -, and also are 7 kings, 5 ARE FALLEN, and one IS, and the other IS NOT YET COME; and when he - the seventh and last - comes, he must continue a short space, says the Word of God.  - In fact 42 months or 1260 days - But I MUST say that the hours are already advanced as far as prophecies are concerned, so I MUST SAY THAT even the sixth of the seven kings has already fallen in this time. 

Behold, the seventh king is at hand, and all things that the prophecy reveals in Revelation 13, as the manifestation of TWO BEASTS simultaneously, then will fulfil what is written: "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the Dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the WOMAN which brought forth the man child".  Please, do not confound this WOMAN with the DEVILISH WOMAN which is sat on the 7 heads of the Beast, that is the WOMAN that is built on 7 mountains, the GREAT WHORE.. 

The book of Revelation, chapter 13, reveals that there will be TWO religious Beasts on earth in this time of Apocalypse.  "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time".

1 - Who is the MAN , the FIRST BEAST ,  who has 7 HEADS and 10 HORNS?  No one know who the first beast will be. Some people THINK they know, but in truth, they don't. Anyone can guess. Paul tells us that the day will come when he will be revealed. One thing we can know for sure: he WON'T come from the United States!

2. Which are these fallen 5 kings?    Some commentators have written that it is Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, then Medo-Persia, then Greece - all nations that have had power over the descendants of Jacob during their time. God has not given me any revealed knowledge about these, so I can't be sure. 

2. Who is the sixth king?Perhaps you can tell us, but please let us know if you are guessing.

2. who is the seventh and last king   AGain, if you know for sure, tell us, but if you are guessing, tell us it is your best guess. Do know that the Beast of Rev. 13 will become the 8th king, but of the seven. This is truth from the word of God. He will take down (defeat) three of ten, leaving 7 left, and He will become the 8th king, over these 7 others. By this someone might GUESS and be right.

3 - Who is this WOMAN which sits UPON the 7 HEADS of the BEASTv  Now this I can answer because John comes right out and TELLS us: the woman seen riding the Beast is the city of Jerusalem during those 42 months when the Beast and False Prophet are deceiving the entire world from that city. Most people think they know more than John on this question. 

what is the HEAD-the MOUNTAIN-of the BEAST that will be wounded with deadly wound??   The seven heads are seven kings WITH EMPIRES or KINGDOMS they rule. ONE of these heads received a deadly wound. I suspect but it is only a guess: God has not revealed anything to me. What are the seven? Perhaps Egypt, Assyria (Syria today) Babylon (Iraq today), Medo-Persia (Iran today), Then Greece, then a 6th (ROME) that "IS" in John's day, then the 7th which is unknown. Which one of these has recently received a deadly wound? I guess Iraq. Iraq received a deadly wound and the "king," Saddam Hussein, was put to death. I look for Iraq one day to return to the Muslim Brotherhood. 

4. Who are these 7 kings -7 HEADS of the BEAST - within the STRONG AND COMPLEX RELIGIOUS SYSTEM OF THE BEAST?  SInce the Beast is not manifested at this time, I doubt if anyone knows for sure. If you know, without guessing, tell us.

I MUST SAY THAT even the sixth of the seven kings has already fallen in this time.  So you must THINK you know who the 6th is? The 6th was ROME while John was alive. Rome as an empire was never really defeated by another - she just slowly faded away. We are in the toes timing of the image of Daniel 2: the iron mixed with clay. What is the meaning? I think it is Muslim Immigration that has totally changed the face of Europe and much of the Middle East. Muslim immigrants will not "mix" or become like the people around them: they will remain separate - like the clay won't mix with iron. 

By the way, when you tell someone they are wrong, why not finish by telling then the truth, to show why they are wrong?

I am out of time.

12 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Your are in confusion totally. ..

No true, it is not the case,  no true you had not time and are without time. You have spread a lot of your theories you have learned from false interpreters of Scriptures, so false prophets, false preachers of the Word of God. And you have been ONE that "tells someone are wrong and never finish by telling then the truth, to show why they are wrong", by the contrary,  you try to defend the errors of them bringing your erroneous interpretation of Scriptures.

Revelation 22:v.18 - 18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any MAN shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the PLAGUES that are written in this book:  -   Well, the Word is God. - 

This is what I have often wanted to say about you - but I am too polite. 

You continually disobey the rules here by attacking people, not false doctrine.

• 4 weeks later...

On 6/20/2019 at 6:33 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Questions:

WHICH ARE THESE KINGDOMS that will be broken in pieces? Now, now, the 5 kingdoms revealed and mentioned according the great image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream. 

All the kingdoms of man which have been ruling over the earth is what will be broken in pieces when Christ.  That whole system.

HOW IT WILL BE? HOW WILL GOD DO THIS? (capital letter for to emphasize the queations). Rev.11:v.15&18 answer the questions:
15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

When Christ returns, he has all the armies of the kingdoms of the world gathered against him for battle.  He will judge them and slay them on the spot.  There will be survivors amongst the gentiles nations.  Nations will still exist, but their power taken away.  Christ will rule over the nations from Jersualem with a rod of iron.  His system and laws now - not the system and laws of man.  All nations must obey or God will send no rain.

Zechariah 14:16   And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Zechariah 14:18   And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles

34 Thou sawest till that a STONE was cut out without hands, which SMOTE the IMAGE upon HIS FEET that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. QUESTION ABOUT THIS IMPORTANT DETAIL: Why does the stone was cast in the feet of the statue and not in the head of it? It because the Kingdom of God will be established even now in this time of the feet and 10 toes  of the image, that is in this present time in which we are living, yeah, we are living exactly the time of the feet of the image. 

That's right.  Punishment starts during the last kingdom ruled by man.

And what more will happen? 
Dan. 2:v.35 - 

35 Then was the IRON, the CLAY, the BRASS, the SILVER, and the GOLD, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the STONE that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the WHOLE EARTH. HERE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH. 

I think we all know this already.  It's not up for debate!

Sister, I work with the Word of God, what you are saying in the end of your post is out of the Scriptures. It has nothing to do with the Word of God  - the Word is God - .

The Word of God is also what he has told us in the scriptures.  The words that came out of his mouth is what he wants us to know for instruction.  We can use for reproof, correction etc.

By the way, Scriptures call that as cunningly devised fable. Let us be clear: the material you used to end your post is TARES, yeah, it is tares dear Sister, and if we are true Christians or true believers, then let us cast it in the fire to be burned for ever. We know that the everlasting Spirit of our God is a devouring fire, a consuming fire. The prophet Isaiah warned us, saying:  Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?  Isaiah 33:v.14.     
Be careful      

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF GOD'S KINGDOM 

Notice also that from the head to the legs of the image, i.e. from the first to the fourth KINGDOM, the image appears with gold, then silver, then brass then iron, and finally iron mixed with clay (Gentiles and Jews) - but the destruction of the image is in reverse sense, as you can see in the verse 35: "Then was the IRON, the CLAY , the BRASS, the SILVER, and the GOLD, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors, and the wind carried them away, that place was not found for them: and the STONE that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. This is the kingdom of God that will established after the battle of this great Day of God Almighty. 

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18

15 - The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 

18 0 the NATIONS were angry (yeah, the nations will be angry), and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

May the Lord God keep us and give us His protection

In Christ JESUS 
Oseas

Oseas Ramos

Surely it is a fact that the image in Daniel was during King's Neb reign of Babylon.  His was not the first major ruling kingdom of man, but the third.

You can check the other scriptures and verify by history also that two more kingdoms were reigning before Babylon (Egypt & Assyria).

The seven mountains are the seven kingdoms, or seven heads on the beast that is carrying the woman.

During John's day, (under the kingdom of Rome), five kingdoms had already fallen.....1. Egypt, 2. Assyria, 3 Babylon, 4. Medo-Persia, 5. Greecia.   All flattened.  Conquered.  No more power.

This is how we know that mountains represents kingdoms.

The seventh head is the last kingdom of man.  This is the head that receives a wound and is healed.  This head consists of 10 kings (not kingdoms).  They are not real kings, but only ruling "as kings".  They are of a family, same bloodline, controlling all the nations that they have been given.  They are shadow kings.  Not real kings.  Not Presidents or Prime-ministers, or Generals, but men with money and power who influence the world and nations.  These 10 are controlling the 7th head, that last kingdom of man who is given power over the earth.  When that wound heals, it will turn into an eighth kingdom -  A new system.  These 10 will destroy this current system to create a new one. 

The woman who is riding the beast did not pop up suddenly but has been here since the beginning.  She was here before Rome.  She has made sure that all the kingdoms and nations of the earth are serving the flesh through the material lusts she entices with, therefore distracting all found in her from serving the Lord.  She has been sitting on all these kingdoms throughout time from the beginning.  She did not set up when Rome came but came long before.  Therefore she does not represent Rome, but Rome is only one of the kingdoms serving her, just like all the other nations and kingdoms are.  All these kingdoms are serving Babylon.  When Christ comes Babylon will be remembered no more.  Her whole system is destroyed from beginning to end.  The cycle is broken.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Surely it is a fact that the image in Daniel was during King's Neb reign of Babylon.  His was not the first major ruling kingdom of man, but the third.

You can check the other scriptures and verify by history also that two more kingdoms were reigning before Babylon (Egypt & Assyria).

But Egypt and Assyria were not included in the Daniel 2 vision, because there are only four kingdoms in the Daniel 7 vision.    

The Revelation 17:10 verse is that there are 7 kings - not 7 kingdoms.     The 7 kings are of the fourth kingdom.   As are the 10 kings.  To comply with Daniel 7:23-24 verse about the 10 kings coming out of the fourth kingdom, as well as, the little horn person.

Edited by douggg

On 6/25/2019 at 8:02 AM, iamlamad said:

2. who is the seventh and last king   AGain, if you know for sure, tell us, but if you are guessing, tell us it is your best guess. Do know that the Beast of Rev. 13 will become the 8th king, but of the seven. This is truth from the word of God. He will take down (defeat) three of ten, leaving 7 left, and He will become the 8th king, over these 7 others. By this someone might GUESS and be right.

The seventh king of the seven kings in Revelation 17:10 will be the end times little horn king of the end times Roman Empire - the EU.

The little horn will remove three of the ten kings, but he has to replace those because after the little horn later becomes the beast, the ten kings give their kingdom over to him - basically as he becomes dictator.     Revelation 17:12-13.

On 6/28/2019 at 7:50 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

COME up of the earth - a DRY LAND - Israel - i.e. of his own

country (Rev.13:v.11-18) that is an ANOTHER Beast, THE 666, which has 2 HORNS like a lamb (a false lamb, an esoteric and mystic false messiah of the

Jews) and he will speak as a Dragon, whose MAN exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell

therein to worship the FIRST Beast.

Well, the second beast in Revelation does appear to originate in Israel.   But he is a false prophet, not a false messiah himself.

Following the Gog/Magog event, and the little horn from the EU brings his EU military into the middle east on the premise of being a occupying peace keeper, and the Jews will believe that he is the messiah.

And the false prophet will anoint the person the King of Israel.    Historically, there have been only three kings over united Israel.   All three were anointed by a known prophet.   Saul and David by the prophet Samuel.    And Solomon by the prophet Nathan.

The Jews expect the messiah to be anointed a known prophet as well, and they are looking for Elijah to come to prepare Israel for the messianic age.    So it would make sense that the false prophet will claim to be Elijah.     And anoint the little horn person King of Israel, making the person the Antichrist... King of Israel for a while, before he goes bad and claims to have achieved God-hood.     That will end his time in the role of being the Antichrist.

He will go on to become the (first) beast of Revelation 13 and the false prophet in league with him, for the remainder of the 7 years.

Edited by douggg