• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Dont sweat anything......you can always pay it off in Purgatory........DONT GET ME STARTED on that DAMNABLE DOCTRINE!!   Grrrrrrrr.......

I think it is safe to assume blood brought has said ITS FALSE .     AND RIGHT HE IS .    let no man follow Rome or any other that preaches dangerous heresays .  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/21/2019 at 1:06 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I would love to see your quiz....sounds like a great tool! Do you take VISA? Lol......

heh its free on Quotev.com. I know its packed with young adults but mostly teens who really need the Lord there. You likely have to make a quick account to take it, maybe.

Here's one about How Well Do You Know God (but this doesnt mean even if you get all questions correct that you know all about or even half about God, but its just to see if you got the wrong idea or the right idea about God)

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/11821436/How-Well-Do-You-Understand-God

This is how well do you understand Christianity, basic things about the Bible, but not the stories. It's more if you understand it, not if you remember it.

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10391027/How-Well-Do-You-Know-Christianity-The-Truth

And this is a kind of for fun quiz about what is your role/position in the Church/chapel

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10377893/What-Is-Your-Role-In-The-Church

Some of these are quizzes but some are tests.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:58 AM, thomas t said:

Hi Xethea,

I find this was quite generalizing.

... generalizing again...

Regards,

Thomas

People rarely talk to me in the way you're talking. Are you saying I am personally pointing fingers? If you didn't know, we are all evil. People hate the Bible because its right from Genesis that it shows God pointing His finger at as that we have sinned and now we suffer the consequences, starting with Lucifer, Adam and Eve. So we all fall into this category from the time we are born. To say we remain that way where we want to be that way shows it's an unbeliever. But we all still are stuck with an evil flesh. So it's not like I am claiming I am better than anyone or that anyone is better than anyone else. That would be taking my words out of context, assuming what I mean and making it a lie.

On 4/21/2019 at 7:53 PM, JustPassingThru said:

I would like a copy of your quiz too, ...please, ...can you post it for us?

i just replied to the other person if you read it above/below. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

It is said that if you like sausage, don't tour a sausage factory. In a very real way, this is sort of a sausage factory. This is a place (at least to me) where Christians can bounce ideas or things they've heard off other Christians to see if what they heard or read has merit. This can sometimes get into heated debates, especially if someone's ox is being gored. 

It's really just how sausage is made. Look at Acts. Fact is, the apostles even had disagreement on some things. The debate should not shake your faith, since your faith depends on none of those things. The things argued the most vehimently are not salvation related. e.g. You are saved whether you are mid-, post-, pre- or pan-trib. You are saved whether you believe the lost are tortured forever in a lake of fire, or you believe the lost die the second death and no longer exist. 

You are saved whether you believe the rooster crowed once before Peter denied Christ three times, or crowed twice.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/21/2019 at 1:06 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I would love to see your quiz....sounds like a great tool! Do you take VISA? Lol......

There is also this quiz, about being ready for marriage, on a godly perspective mostly but of course there also needs to be worldly things involved for a marriage in the world. 

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/11231515/Are-you-Ready-To-Be-Wed-Married

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

16 hours ago, Xethea said:

Are you saying I am personally pointing fingers? [...] So it's not like I am claiming I am better than anyone or that anyone is better than anyone else.

Hi Xet,

thank you for clarifying. Now I'm no more saying you're pointing fingers ;).

Regards,

Thomas

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

The basic questions should be posted as a separate thread for all to see.

Concerning why we want others to believe what we believe is simple.   

We believe Jesus is the Truth and Way to Heaven.

We want others to go to heaven.

It is better to write that Atheists have beliefs, not faith. 

I will start a thread for resources.   

Edited by Daniel Marsh

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

The atheist has every right to question who we claim our God is.

They have every right to question why we believe in a God that no one can physically see, hear, interact with at this junction of existence.

They have every right to propose their own theories and use science so Believers have to use the Holy Spirit to guide them in response.

Over the years, I have seen atheist literally tear up those claiming to be Christians because the majority of Christians DO NOT HAVE God knowledge, they have man made knowledge passed down ignorantly from the pulpit.

I like to go and read and witness these Believers getting their ideologies handed to them.   Serves them right for taking a ministers word for it and for not being a student of God by studying themselves.

When someone actually has real answers to offer the atheist, this is when you see God moving.

When they have man made answers to offer, this is when you see the wheat being separated.

If those who mod feel it's best to protect some believers that is fine, but having your behind handed to you once in awhile can be a very good thing.   I get tired of this Christian belief of SISSIES, Yeshua took on the Pharisees and NEVER backed down.  He is our example.   If You choose to follow God, you better GROW A BACKBONE or run and believe something else.   Because we are to be TRIED and put through the FIRE!!   And the atheist are a great warm-up to the outside world!!

Edited by childoftheking