brotherdon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I may have the ability to write well ( typing not so much ) but when it comes to computers a first grader makes me look like a technological neanderthal!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2019 at 1:27 PM, brotherdon said:

Brothers and Sisters in these forums are so smart in their writing, sometimes I feel like a 1st grader among college people.

Shalom brotherdon,

There's no need to feel bad because you see this person do this and that person do that.  Be encouraged my brother! Because writing well is no indication of growth in the Lord. Neither is a lot of knowledge any indication that someone is wise.

For all of our much talk and discussion on these forums, we all have so much to still learn about the Word.  We can over complicate matters and make them seem difficult at times. Therefore, sometimes the "college students" will be quickly be overtaken by the "1st graders" - who understand the concepts of God simply and clearly.

"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight" ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Love & Shalom

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, BorderCowboy said:

I may have the ability to write well ( typing not so much ) but when it comes to computers a first grader makes me look like a technological neanderthal!

I know what you are saying about typing as well, still just one finger at a time for me. Unless I hit shift.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:21 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom brotherdon,

There's no need to feel bad because you see this person do this and that person do that.  Be encouraged my brother! Because writing well is no indication of growth in the Lord. Neither is a lot of knowledge any indication that someone is wise.

For all of our much talk and discussion on these forums, we all have so much to still learn about the Word.  We can over complicate matters and make them seem difficult at times. Therefore, sometimes the "college students" will be quickly be overtaken by the "1st graders" - who understand the concepts of God simply and clearly.

"Trust in Yahweh with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight" ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Love & Shalom

very humbling