Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Exactly how do you see the church ruling from Heaven?  How do you see “our role” playing out in practice? 

I have always thought we would be assigned to Earth to see to it that rebellion would be dealt with. 

How do you see it unfolding? Thanks 

By the way, I still don’t see the significance of being caught up before the week begins or before the abomination of desolation? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,196
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

58 minutes ago, Spock said:

Exactly how do you see the church ruling from Heaven?  How do you see “our role” playing out in practice? 

I have always thought we would be assigned to Earth to see to it that rebellion would be dealt with. 

How do you see it unfolding? Thanks 

By the way, I still don’t see the significance of being caught up before the week begins or before the abomination of desolation? 

Hi Spock,

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world, (system).....Do you not know that we shall judge angels, (fallen)?`  (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

We will be the heavenly court that agrees with the judgments of the Lord as He visibly in His glorified body, begins to take His authority and power, (from the Father) and begins to put...`an end to all rule and all authority and power.` (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Rulership must come from the seat of power and authority in the highest realm. Jesus Christ is the High Priest and we are Priests of His order, kingpriests. God has ordained that many sons be brought to glory, like unto His Son. Jesus, the Head of the Body will operate as the heavenly High Court judge and we the court who will pass judgment upon the fallen angels and the world system.

`I watched till thrones were set up......the court shall be seated, and they shall take away his (A/C) dominion, to consume and destroy it forever.` (Dan. 7: 9 & 26)

`We give you thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the one who is and who was and who is to come, because you have taken your great power and reigned. The nations were angry and your wrath has come....` (Rev. 11: 17 & 18)  

The Son`s word is very powerful and there is no higher court of appeal after He has proclaimed it. 

The significance is that Jesus is the HEAD of the body and thus together we will make judgment upon fallen angels and the world`s system. This has to be before the trib, as visible rulership of the Lord in the highest created realm, must start the restoration of all rulership in God`s great kingdom.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

My dear sister, may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on this marathon effort to put this thread together, it was probably physically taxing, so thank you, praying that you are sufficiently recovered from it by now, take care , and thank you once again, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Heybro said:

My dear sister, may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on this marathon effort to put this thread together, it was probably physically taxing, so thank you, praying that you are sufficiently recovered from it by now, take care , and thank you once again, God bless.

Hi Heybro,

How kind of you and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and care. You know I love to talk on that theme of the Eternal Purposes of God, and although the words seems to flow I do get tired as you say. The diagrams take a bit with creating and then scanning etc to make them fit for the forum.

I also appreciate you and your dear wife reaching out to the hurting. I get encouraged as I read of God`s heart through you out to others. It is a shepherd`s heart giving caring, clear practical advice & empathy. You both are such an asset to Worthy and help make this place a `well` of God`s care and comfort.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world, (system).....Do you not know that we shall judge angels, (fallen)?`  (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

We will be the heavenly court that agrees with the judgments of the Lord as He visibly in His glorified body, begins to take His authority and power, (from the Father) and begins to put...`an end to all rule and all authority and power.` (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Rulership must come from the seat of power and authority in the highest realm. Jesus Christ is the High Priest and we are Priests of His order, kingpriests. God has ordained that many sons be brought to glory, like unto His Son. Jesus, the Head of the Body will operate as the heavenly High Court judge and we the court who will pass judgment upon the fallen angels and the world system.

`I watched till thrones were set up......the court shall be seated, and they shall take away his (A/C) dominion, to consume and destroy it forever.` (Dan. 7: 9 & 26)

`We give you thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the one who is and who was and who is to come, because you have taken your great power and reigned. The nations were angry and your wrath has come....` (Rev. 11: 17 & 18)  

The Son`s word is very powerful and there is no higher court of appeal after He has proclaimed it. 

The significance is that Jesus is the HEAD of the body and thus together we will make judgment upon fallen angels and the world`s system. This has to be before the trib, as visible rulership of the Lord in the highest created realm, must start the restoration of all rulership in God`s great kingdom.

regards, Marilyn.

I do not see our roles in the MK that black and white as you do.  Yes, it says we will be judging even the bad angels but judging could take many forms. 

I personally hope I am a MK cop patrolling some area to root out crime and injustice.  With my new glorified immortal body and my ability to travel quickly I wouldn’t have to worry about putting on a vest for protection.  And I hope to use the newly invented stun gun that immediately paralyzes the person I shoot who is fleeing.  

“He will give us the desires of our hearts....” - somewhere in the Psalms

10 hours ago, Spock said:

I do not see our roles in the MK that black and white as you do.  Yes, it says we will be judging even the bad angels but judging could take many forms. 

I personally hope I am a MK cop patrolling some area to root out crime and injustice.  With my new glorified immortal body and my ability to travel quickly I wouldn’t have to worry about putting on a vest for protection.  And I hope to use the newly invented stun gun that immediately paralyzes the person I shoot who is fleeing.  

“He will give us the desires of our hearts....” - somewhere in the Psalms

Hi Spock,

Ok so if what I am saying is like `black & white,` then you must be Technicolor, bro. (lol) And how very Spock like to want to do `Law and Order.`

Now all joking aside, years ago if you asked a believer where their inheritance is, they would most assuredly say `heaven.` However today as `Dominionism` has come to the fore, there is a big push `earthwards.` It is so important as to what we believe, have faith for, that we really need to know what God says about this subject. So it seems you may have an earth view for our inheritance, can you back this up with scripture?

As to the `desires of our heart,` they must line up with God`s desires. (Ps. 37: 4 & Prov. 3: 5 & 6 etc)

regards, Marilyn. 

On 4/10/2019 at 5:57 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Ok so if what I am saying is like `black & white,` then you must be Technicolor, bro. (lol) And how very Spock like to want to do `Law and Order.`

Now all joking aside, years ago if you asked a believer where their inheritance is, they would most assuredly say `heaven.` However today as `Dominionism` has come to the fore, there is a big push `earthwards.` It is so important as to what we believe, have faith for, that we really need to know what God says about this subject. So it seems you may have an earth view for our inheritance, can you back this up with scripture?

As to the `desires of our heart,` they must line up with God`s desires. (Ps. 37: 4 & Prov. 3: 5 & 6 etc)

regards, Marilyn. 

Hi Marilyn,

Sorry I’ve been away....I was asked to look at Nimrod as the possible Beast being healed of his wound and coming back.  That was an extensive study.

as for this topic, it does say the overcomes will rule and reign with Christ in Rev 2, so I figured there is nothing to reign over in Heaven so I assumed it had to be earth since there will still be mortals here with a sin nature.  I could be wrong. Do you have some insight or some idea on what all those saints in Heaven can be doing only in Heaven?  I don’t consider this Dominionism because Jesus has come back to set up his MK. 

Hi Spock,

That`s fine, and I`m glad that we are still discussing here. Also good that you haven`t received the Dominion theory. So to your great question. Now we are on the brink of eternity, with age or the rapture, your thoughts are relevant.

I might enlarge your question to also include eternity and not just the Millennial Kingdom, if that`s OK. However let`s start with some background on the MK, (Millennial Kingdom). Will do it in sections for comments.

Rulership - Rod of Iron.

Your good scripture -

`And he who overcomes, and keeps my works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations - “He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the potter`s vessels shall be broken to prices.”

As I also have received from My Father.` (Rev. 2: 26  & 27)

This comes from Psalm 2-

`I will declare the decree; the Lord (Father) has said to me, (Jesus) “You are My Son, today I have begotten you. Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter`s vessel.” (Ps. 2: 7 - 9)

So we see that in the millennial kingdom that the Lord will rule with a `rod of iron.` The prophet Zechariah tells us how that is.

`And it shall come to be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them will be no rain....they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 17 & 18)

You are right, the people on the earth are mortals and will need to go up to Jerusalem, (or send representatives) to worship the King. It will be an agrarian community as the great earthquake probably wiped out modern civilisation`s technologies etc. The prophet Micah describes it -

`They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.` (Micah 4: 3)

Rulership - Instruction

So what will they be learning?

Now therefore, be wise, O kings; be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling....` (Ps. 2: 10 - 11)

`Many nations shall come and say, “Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off.` (Micah 4: 3 & 4)

The nations will need to learn God`s wisdom in ruling & bringing judgments in their nation righteously; how to relate in business, and family matters, how to train leaders, skilled workers, parents, children, etc in the right ways of God.

Israel with its King, (David), and priests will teach the people what is holy and unholy. (Ez. 37: 24,  & 44: 23 & 24)

Rulership from Heaven.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on My Throne...` (Rev. 3: 21)

`And have made us kings and priests to our God and we shall reign over the earth.` (Rev. 5: 10)

Note Gk. word `epi` means over. (many versions have `on.`)

Now we know that God desires to bring many sons to glory.

`For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, ....` (Heb. 2: 10)

Now sonship is a very special relationship, for it means that we are able to know the Lord and His Father in a very close & intimate relationship. It also involves having responsibility over the Father`s estates. And with that comes learning. Yes we have a new body, immortal and incorruptible, but we are not omniscient. We will be learning and growing in the knowledge of the Lord and His righteous ways on into eternity.

We will learn of how God controls and makes the universe function. In other words we will be seeing `behind the scenes` or first hand, of God`s great power, authority, insight, righteous rulership, judgments, etc. We will be given responsibility in many areas. To be a `son` means growth like Jesus, (who is like the Father) and be given responsibilities.

Heaven is not empty or stagnant, but the centre of God`s ordering and controlling of His vast Kingdom. In earthly terms it will be like working at the White House. However we will not be at desks and sending e-mails, (lol) but enabled to function at an extraordinary level of ability.

That is enough there for us to comment on, and will go on into what it will be like in eternity after any questions or comments.

Marilyn.