• Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:31 PM, Spock said:

Hi Spock,

Do you want me to continue, or do you have a comment &/or question? I know it`s Easter time, so only when you have the time.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The following arguments prove that there will be natural men on this earth forever and that all natural life will continue in all eternity as God intended when He created such life on the Earth:

In Isa. 66:22-24 God assures Israel that they shall be an earthly people forever. "For as the new heavens and the new earth, WHICH I SHALL MAKE, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain." The Hebrew word for "seed is Zera, meaning seed, fruit, plant or posterity. It is used 273 times in the Old testament and in every case it means natural seed, whether seed sown in the ground or the natural seed of man (Isa. 59:21).

The phrase "ALL FLESH" in Isa. 66:22-24 further proves that natural men will continue in the New Earth and will come to worship God in the new moons and sabbaths. The Hebrew for flesh is basar, meaning flesh, skin, nakedness or body. It is used 252 times and always means natural flesh of animal life.

In Rev.21:3-4 the men and nations mentioned are natural peoples for the tabernacle of God comes down to dwell among men and God shall wipe away all tears, etc. Such could not be true if these men were glorified saints, for God has been dwelling among them for 1,000 years already and has wiped away all tears from their eyes 1,000 years before these Scriptures are fulfilled.

The Earth was created to be inhabited by natural beings and natural man was promised the Earth as an eternal inheritance from the very beginning (Ex. 32:13; Ps. 25:13; 37:9-11; 22, 29, 34; 69:36; 82:8; Isa. 60:21; Matt. 5:5; 25:34). These passages were spoken to earthly people and will be fulfilled when the earthly people inherit the Earth after the Millennium. Glorified saints will reign as kings and priests under Christ over these earthly people forever (Dan. 7:13-14, 18-27; Isa. 9:6-7; Luke 1:32-35; 1 Cor. 6:2; Rev. 5:9-10; 11:15; 20:4-10). People who live on the Earth during he millennium will not be glorified saints and enter the same privileges as the saints who have part in the first resurrection  and who were glorified before the Millennium, for if earthly people were glorified, then who would be the subjects of the eternal kingdom that Christ and the pre-millennial glorified saints reign over? Who would marry and produce the natural generations of men on the eternal Earth?

God created man to live forever in the natural body, as is clear from the fact that man would have lived a natural life forever if he had not sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The penalty for mans sin was death - -physical, spiritual, and eternal death. However, the fall of man did not cause God to change His original and eternal plan for man on the Earth. God cannot in the end suffer defeat, so He turned mans fall into a blessing by His plan to gather out of the race during the period of the fall an heavenly people to reign over the natural people who will be the redeemed from the fall, and all its effects, after the Millennium. The fall of man simply delayed the original purpose of God, but because of the delay God gained more than He would otherwise. As it is now, God will have an heavenly resurrected and glorified people who will reign over the coming generations of natural people. If the fall had not happened all men would have continued as natural people forever and there would have been no class of glorified saints from the human race to help God administer the affairs of the universe forever. After the Millennium natural man will be fully redeemed and will live on the New Earth just as Adam did before the fall, to carry out God's original purpose of replenishing the Earth with natural people (Gen. 1:27-31; 9:12; Isa. 45:18).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

41 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Hi HAZARD,

A very important point there, bro, that there will be nations of people upon this earth as God intended. And we also know, (as you indicated) that God in His foreknowledge, had a greater purpose that His Son would visibly rule from the highest heavens with His Body of glorified saints.

What a wonder, what a joy, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry I didn't read but just scanned over the issues. Is there a purpose in Gods grand purpose. I don't see how anyone could figure that. No one knows the mind of God little alone  creation. Creation being the formation of solid matter. To be crude a burning spheres of gas. Forgive me if I am not scientist like Einstein. still matter hast be in place for there to be gravity. Not saying God did not have design. The question is would God reveal that to finite man. We might say that if there be a big bang the purpose would be to create matter. My question is the creation of man on a planet being in our own galaxy where traveling even to the nearest star aside our own is impossible making our life giving planet to be compared to a speck of dust floating through a beam of light. How could we possibly be given the grand purpose 

Has anyone here ever heard of the Higgs Bosom. which I the finding of the smallest particle know to man and angered scientist when someone called it the God Particle

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

47 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Sorry I didn't read but just scanned over the issues. Is there a purpose in Gods grand purpose

What if God wanted a very large family of His own, to enjoy,  who are created in His image, His likeness,  and have freewill?

Exactly like the First Adam, before his fall, and exactly like the second Adam, who lives in us all.

If we notice the nature of Jesus, who is God, and as all the born again are being conformed to be just like His NATURE, which is the exact image of God...then we'll all be just like Jesus when we are a completed transformation.

We will still be our own selves, in personality, giving each of us a unique Identity and personality, but our nature will be the same as God's.

Could it be that simple?

An entire Body of Christ, who are just like Christ, but yet each of us, is us......all together, loving God, as He loves us.

"Heaven".

Edited by Behold
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Sorry I didn't read but just scanned over the issues. Is there a purpose in Gods grand purpose. I don't see how anyone could figure that. No one knows the mind of God little alone  creation. Creation being the formation of solid matter. To be crude a burning spheres of gas. Forgive me if I am not scientist like Einstein. still matter hast be in place for there to be gravity. Not saying God did not have design. The question is would God reveal that to finite man. We might say that if there be a big bang the purpose would be to create matter. My question is the creation of man on a planet being in our own galaxy where traveling even to the nearest star aside our own is impossible making our life giving planet to be compared to a speck of dust floating through a beam of light. How could we possibly be given the grand purpose 

Has anyone here ever heard of the Higgs Bosom. which I the finding of the smallest particle know to man and angered scientist when someone called it the God Particle

Hi Mike,

`God...having MADE KNOWN TO US the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one all things IN CHRIST,  which are in heaven and on earth - IN HIM.` (Eph. 1: 10)

So we see that God has graciously revealed to us His grand purpose of bring all things into harmony and under Christ`s rulership. What an amazing revelation.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Hi Mike.

God has an eternal plan for mankind. These Scriptures are just a few of the many that teach an everlasting plan for man on the earth, and they mean exactly what they say, so they do not need interpretation (Gen.8:22; 9:12, 16; Gen. 17:7-9, 17; 26:1-4; 28:10-16; Ex. 15:17-19; 2 Sam. 7; Ps. 72 and 89; Isa. 9:6-7; 59:20-21; Da. 2:44; 7:13, 14, 18, 27; Ezek. 37:21-28; Zech. 14; Luke 1:32-33; Rev. 5:10; 22:3-5).

The fall of man does not do away with God's original purpose. It merely postpones it until the times of the restitution of all things, as before the first rebellion started on Earth against God's kingdom. One should try to conceive of the wonderful conditions that would have continued on Earth forever if man had not fallen. Then if he will transfer that idea to the New Earth after the Millennium, he will have the right idea of the eternal plan of God for man on the Earth. 

2 hours ago, pinacled said:

Have you ever heard the message given to the weeping prophet yirmiyahu(Jeremiah.

The Lords will reminded me of chapter 29

Blessings Always

Hi pinacled,

I read the chapter, now can you share with us what thoughts you have in relation to the topic?

regards, Marilyn.

27 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Thoughts of tears?

I would prefer to patiently wait till more posters come forward before I speak more about the division of waters.

Blessings Always

Hi pinacled,

I don`t think this is a busy thread, so please share.

Marilyn.

Guest In Him
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:13 PM, Mike Mclees said:

Hi Mike and blessings.

Yes, I have heard of the Higgs Boson's God Particle and the Hadron Particle Collider.

A brother introduced me to Newton/Einstein theoretical physics years ago.

Watched Brian Greene's Elegant Universe on NPR.

Interesting.

Edited by In Him