• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ohso

Welcome to Worthy,glad to hear you are SAVED!!!!!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Firstly,may I ask....what is a "Relationship"and secondly you did say you are in a relationship with "a man " ,is it safe to assume you are a woman,I do hope so and do mean that respectfully 

So,I'd be happy to offer some advice if I knew more about what type of living arrangement you are in, or if you are just dating etc. etc. It's difficult to advise without knowing more details.

As far as being unevenly yoked, God has a very good reason for these instructions because an unevenly yolked relationship inevitably leads the believer into disbelief, we see this time and time again.

With Love In Christ,

Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings ohso

Welcome to Worthy,glad to hear you are SAVED!!!!!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Firstly,may I ask....what is a "Relationship"and secondly you did say you are in a relationship with "a man " ,is it safe to assume you are a woman,I do hope so and do mean that respectfully 

So,I'd be happy to offer some advice if I knew more about what type of living arrangement you are in, or if you are just dating etc. etc. It's difficult to advise without knowing more details.

As far as being unevenly yoked, God has a very good reason for these instructions because an unevenly yolked relationship inevitably leads the believer into disbelief, we see this time and time again.

With Love In Christ,

Kwik

happened to my sister...

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/5/2019 at 12:49 PM, ohso said:

Any advice please?

Read the Bible for yourself! Search the word of God yourself! Do use the internet to find the topics within the Bible.  Might try using Bible Gateway  Biblegateway.com as a start.

Read in the Bible, pray, read some more, pray for understanding and ask God  to show you the proper application of His word the Bible in your life. See what answers you find come to life from reading praying and thinking upon the word of God.

Do not rely upon the anecdotal evidence of others about what has happened to them or their family or friends as being evidence  of what you should do. Each of us have our own experiences and examples which we can force to fit our understanding of your situation. I have two which can be used to state the marvelous end result of endurance of unevenly yoked individuals, another can show the failures within their own life experience. None of that matters much compared to the word of God read with prayer, thinking, and  asking the Holy Spirit for understanding of the word so that you may make best application of it  for yourself as a born again  servant of Christ Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, ohso said:

Faith is the most important part of my life now. I do not get the support from him on that at all. He doesn't want to listen to me when I mention Bible or anything related with faith. He makes fun of it in a mean way, so I change the subject because it hurts me when he is like that. It feels then like we are under completely different spirits. So, faith has become a taboo as I can't find another way to deal with it.

I am glad you are stating to reach the end of the tunnel, and see the light. There is a green garden that is beautiful and very huge that awaits you. You cannot bring your partner through his tunnel without first opening his eyes and helping him walk through it, and take him through directions.

8 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

You don't know me very well then, lol.

since i wrote that in April 2019 and you got here in November of 2019, what i wrote obviously couldn't have anything whatsoever to do with you.

11 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

I actually meant that for kwikphilly. I quoted the wrong quote.

i was confused.  BTW, I've done that myself