Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  0

Many claim to believe in the return of our Lord Jesus but get upset if you indicate that it is going to be within our generation. Most want to believe in the return of the Lord but desperately desire it not to be in their lifetime. I on the other hand believe I am living in the most exciting time of man's history, the time of the return of our Lord. I know there are things that must occur according to scripture but as I look around me at the world today, I know that the signs are truly here. I am also excited for I know that more miracles and wonders will become more evident. I believe that the antichrist as well as the two witnesses are alive upon this earth at this time and all will become known in the fruition of time. I know that God has begun speaking to man once again and soon the whole world will know. I truly believe we are of the last generation that will walk apart from the Lord. My King is returning for He is the only solution left to man. I see our world in turmoil. I see darkness growing all around me. I see lies embraced as truth and truth denounced as lies. I see good being called evil and evil being called good. I hurt for the sorrow that must come but I hurt for the hurt already around me and pray that the Lord will come to bring so much to an end. I know we are at the verge of a great revival as the Lord prepares the way. We are truly in the most amazing time of man's history.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

We are truly in the most amazing time of man's history.

Amen..

Mat 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mat 24:43  But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Mat 24:44  Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

We can see the signs of Matthew 24 beginning, but Jesus tells us that this generation will not pass until all these things take place, using the fig tree as an example (Matthew 24:32-35), including the coming of the Son of Man.

As for the " miracles and wonders", be careful and test all things, remembering in verse 24 that "false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

We can see the signs of Matthew 24 beginning, but Jesus tells us that this generation will not pass until all these things take place, using the fig tree as an example (Matthew 24:32-35), including the coming of the Son of Man.

As for the " miracles and wonders", be careful and test all things, remembering in verse 24 that "false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

I agree, we must look to the fruits. We must as the Lord says in verse 4 of Matt. 24, "...Take heed that no man deceive you."  But at the same time, we must be careful that our own doctrinal grids don't cause us to miss the wonders of the Lord. The pharisees totally missed the very Son of God due to their own envy, pride and doctrinal grids.  Jesus just didn't fit the Messiah as they thought he should be.... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Ephesians 6:11-13, “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

When warnings go unheeded and when clear signs are ignored the results can at times be catastrophic. December 7, 1941 is a date that President Franklin Roosevelt said “will live in infamy.”  The attack by the Japanese was a sudden one, but it should not have come as a complete surprise for there were many warnings and clear signs that the nation of Japan was about to become hostile toward our nation. A warning unheeded can lead to hard lessons and to tragedy. There is a battle being waged in our nation and in nations across the earth and it is clear to those with eyes to see. We are at war with an enemy that is of the spiritual realm so the senses that we use to see and understand within the physical and natural realms will not help us. Through repentance and baptism we can be armed with the in-dwelling spirit of God, and it is by his spirit that we can see and understand the warnings and the clear signs in the world around us. To see and hear with the spirit is a sword and a shield to go with the armor of righteousness. It is hard to defeat an enemy unseen or unheard, and while our enemy is of the spirit their plans and their devises are easily seen if we use the power within.  Blindness and a deaf ear will lead to our being surprised when attacks come. The attack by the Japanese on Pearl Harbor was a sudden and unprovoked attack but it should not be deemed a "surprise" attack for there were warning signs that something was amiss. Most of our battles are small but small defeats still weaken and small victories give strength and power. We live in a time of confusion and unrest and the dark clouds gather so we need to use the power of spiritual sight.

• Thumbs Up 1