Sign in to follow this  
snugpug240

2019 Wrestlemania 35 Picks

Who do you pick to win each match? My picks are in green. Sometimes, though, I pick who I'm rooting for instead who I think will actually win lol.

1. Winner Take All - Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch Charlotte

2. Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins Seth Rollins

3. WWE Championship - Daniel Bryant (c) vs. Kofi Kingston Daniel Bryant

4. Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre Roman Reigns

5. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton Randy Orton

6. Triple H vs. Batista (No Holds Barred; Triple H's career on the line) Batista

7. Intercontinental Championship - Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Finn Balor Bobby Lashley

8. United States Championship - Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio Samoa Joe

9. Women's Tag Team Championship - Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Nia Jax & Tamina Snuka vs. The IIconics Sasha/Bayley

10. The Miz vs. Shane McMahon (Falls Count Anywhere) Miz

11. Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin (Farewell Match) Kurt Angle

12. SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Usos (c) vs. Ricochet & Aleister Black vs. The Bar vs. Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura Ricochet/Aleister Black

13. Raw Tag Team Championship - The Revival (c) vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins The Revival

14. Cruiserweight Championship - Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Tony Nese (Kickoff Show) Buddy Murphy

15. Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Show) Heath Slater lol

16. Women's Battle Royal (Kickoff Show) Nikki Cross

Lots of names here I haven't seen in years.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan BeWell
      I read the entire "Christian's going to hell" thread and was about to jump in with my own reply.  I did not realize the limitations of this forum section.  I suppose that is fine.  I got a lot out of what was discussed but still struggle with some of it.  I get all the points of views, proof, beliefs and such.  I am not trying to call out or trap anyone.  I am a baby Christian and have honest questions for clarification.  I pray we can all come to an agreement on God's word and truth.
      I was hoping we could base the discussion on Matthew 25 ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+25&version=NIV ) and how it related to the thread I could not jump in on.  My question is this.  Does Matthew 25 add or take away from any and all posts made there by *everyone*? 
      I have more specific questions too.  The ten virgins for starters, do they not represent Christians covered in the blood of Jesus?  I am not clear on the oil in their lamps as well.  I suppose it could relate to my above general question.
      I am wrestling with all this.  I believe I am a born again Christian.  I have faith in my salvation.  I am concerned about others I care for and love.  I will elaborate and add more enquiries as this thread develops.  May opportunities open to know and understand the Holy Trinity better.  Be well, content and helpful in the Lord.