• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

16 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi AROGOSY,

By saying that `no prophecy contains every detail,` we have to be careful that we don`t go the other way and miss out on glaring differences. So let`s look at who is in Ezekiel`s war and who is in Armageddon`s. Also, what happened to their bodies.

1. Pre-trib. Ezekiel`s war. `from the far north...& Persia, (Iran) Ethiopia and Libya` (Ez. 38: 15 & 5)  `seven months the house of Israel will be burying them..` (Ez. 39: 12)

2. End of trib. Rev`s war. `spirits of demons...which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them to the battle .....Armageddon.` (Rev. 16: 14)

`And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress up to the horse`s bridles, for 1,600 furlongs.` (Rev. 14: 20)

Two different pictures there. Marilyn.

Marilyn this is the 3rd or 4th time that you are trying to find events that are mutually exclusive. 

I see an overlap there, not a difference. Greed inspires Gog and his allies, demons inspire the Armageddon kings. Greed is sin, sin is inspired by demons. It all fits. 

And the winepress of wrath in Rev 19 is associated with a feast for birds. This Rev 19 event matches both the winepress of wrath in Rev 14, and the feast of birds in Ezekiel 39. In addition the DOTL and the start of the Messianic Age is associated with the FULL regathering of Israel as occurs in Ezekiel 39:

Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

26 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Marilyn this is the 3rd or 4th time that you are trying to find events that are mutually exclusive. 

I see an overlap there, not a difference. Greed inspires Gog and his allies, demons inspire the Armageddon kings. Greed is sin, sin is inspired by demons. It all fits. 

And the winepress of wrath in Rev 19 is associated with a feast for birds. This Rev 19 event matches both the winepress of wrath in Rev 14, and the feast of birds in Ezekiel 39. In addition the DOTL and the start of the Messianic Age is associated with the FULL regathering of Israel as occurs in Ezekiel 39:

Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

Hi ARGOSY,

I was just trying to show you what I believe are the differences. So ....we`ve both had our say, and let`s leave it there and move on to other topics.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi ARGOSY,

I was just trying to show you what I believe are the differences. So ....we`ve both had our say, and let`s leave it there and move on to other topics.

all the best, Marilyn.

Yes thanks for the exchange of ideas.