Sign in to follow this  
PurpleOrchid

Lonely. Wanting love

4 hours ago, fairylover said:

Hello and welcome,I know how you feel purple orchid,I feel this way every day also.

Thank you fairylover, I'm thinking and praying for you :emot-heartbeat:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

16 hours ago, PurpleOrchid said:

Oh wow, I'm sorry you had an abusive life, that is heartbreaking! And I can't imagine how horrible it was for you to be rejected and judged like that by a church. Thank you for your advice and encouragement, it means a lot. I do have to say that I am saved, and I don't believe I am trying to take the glory of God away from my future marriage. In fact, I've done several things God has told me to do, in connection with that. I deleted all the dating apps I was on, and have since not joined any new ones because He told me that that wasn't the way I was going to meet my spouse (so at least I have some clue and guidance! lol Yay!) so I'm guessing I'm going to meet "the one" (for lack of a better word lol) the traditional, face to face way. :) 

Yes, it is quite heartbreaking, my testimony book has made everyone shed some tears reading it so far. A 500 page book about my life and testimony, and this is just a minor but important part of it. But for all the sufferings in my life, I see a reason to praise and thank God for the outcomes. But thank you, and also, you are welcome, and I hope you will have a great marriage that God has planned if He does. 

Yahweh bless

18 hours ago, PurpleOrchid said:

Thank you fairylover, I'm thinking and praying for you :emot-heartbeat:

thank you purple orchid,I'm praying for you too 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

32 minutes ago, fairylover said:

thank you purple orchid,I'm praying for you too 

Thank you fairy lover, appreciate it!! Have a be, very beautiful, blessed Easter 💜

On 4/8/2019 at 2:20 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom PurpleOrchid,

No there is nothing wrong with feeling like that, it's totally natural.  

But be encouraged sister.  Yahweh knows your heart and your complaint. He may well have a man currently being prepared for you and making his way across your path. 

I know before I met my wife I genuinely thought and made preparations in my heart to remain single and alone.  However, the timing of our meet was perfect (in hindsight).  I had things to learn and so did she and, when the moment was just right, we met and thought it was just a friendship at first. But it quickly developed into a confidence of "you're special".

Be encouraged sister and be at peace.  As best as you can, try to be patient.  Trust in Him and His Goodness. Have faith in His perfect Will and His loving heart towards us. and remain prayerful on the subject  If you focus your heart and time on the kingdom of God, everything else will be added unto you.

Love & Shalom

I truly appreciate your message, and it encouraged me and I could feel your good heart in the words. I love hearing about how people met their spouse, so thank you for sharing that with me! 

Love & Shalom to you too 

• Loved it! 1

I completely understand your loneliness and yearning for love. I'm actually in the same boat!! I understand that embracing our singleness is powerful and allows us to get closer to God, but sometimes I crave the touch and love of a significant other. And maybe that's just my flesh, but when I look around and see friends happily inlove, getting engaged, and even my past lovers, all in new relationships, I begin to feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have someone. Then I begin to doubt myself and my worth, but nonetheless, we'll BOTH get through this!!!

• Loved it! 1

On 4/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, PurpleOrchid said:

Hi everyone,

I don't want to go into a long thing here and seem like I'm complaining,  and because honestly I'm tired of crying about this. And I'm also tired of people saying to be happy in your singleness (truth be told it's incredibly annoying sometimes). I am happy, but I'm lonely, and longing to meet that guy who I'll marry someday. 

I am positive that you can find that person, if you apply yourself and don't expect it to happen overnight. 

• Loved it! 1

On 4/20/2019 at 1:20 PM, strugglingwsin said:

I completely understand your loneliness and yearning for love. I'm actually in the same boat!! I understand that embracing our singleness is powerful and allows us to get closer to God, but sometimes I crave the touch and love of a significant other. And maybe that's just my flesh, but when I look around and see friends happily inlove, getting engaged, and even my past lovers, all in new relationships, I begin to feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have someone. Then I begin to doubt myself and my worth, but nonetheless, we'll BOTH get through this!!!

Yes, we will BOTH get through this. Thank you for your message,  appreciate it ❤💕

On 4/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Bankrupt said:

I am positive that you can find that person, if you apply yourself and don't expect it to happen overnight. 

Thank you! I know it won't happen overnight, because I've been waiting a LONG time for him lol. Long time.