aa.omer

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As this is my first post I cannot post in Prophecy.

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Luke 6:28

The first beast of Revelation is here.

I ask you to research everything for yourself, educate as many others on this topic as is in your God-given power.

I also ask you to suspend your political opinions due to the importance of the matter.

Revelation Chapter 13 describes the deception of the modern world that is occurring and the deception that is yet to come.

As the devil, in his fury, is gaining power on Earth, extraordinary events, synchronicities, and alignments will only become more frequent.

The heads with blasphemous names described in Chapter 13 of Revelation are hidden in plain sight.

Now, and in the months to come, I urge you to study the full names of presidents, mayors, prime ministers and governors who come to power and are in power. Also pay attention to the names of influential celebrities and company owners for the reasons described below.

Revelation Chapter 13

The Beast out of the Sea

13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

“If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

Interpretation:

“And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.”

It is of an opinion that the 7 heads are a metaphor and that the beast has many many more than 7 “heads” and that its reaches are deep in many governments, corporations and organizations.

It seems as though the government of every great world power is having issues that the governments themselves are bringing about with division of their own people.

It is also of an opinion that political conflicts, war and rhetoric between countries are fearmongering to further the notion that the world needs a unified global government or leader to avoid war, famine, nuclear disaster, or worse.

Many world governments are having crisis after crisis and the trust that people have in their governments is at a low point while global events, scandals and conflicts are paving the way for the antichrist.

I ask you to take into consideration the food shortage occurring in North Korea, the political division in the United States, Brexit, the seemingly constant looming threat of war, anger on both the right and the left, religious conflict and racial tension.

These world leaders listed below are in a position to hand power over to an antichrist (a force of Lucifer, “the bearer of light”) that would bring enlightenment to the masses, by whom the world would be blinded. 

How many of these public figures have stirred global conflict, twisted the Word of God, rejected it, blasphemed it and caused division between brothers and sisters?

How many of these names are blasphemous in this context? How many hold true to the Gospel without forgetting the most important command:

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Galatians 5:14

This is a much broader trend than this text is able to illustrate. Do your own digging and see how deep it goes!

I encourage you to research the names of other politicians and heads of bureaus, agencies, and forces.

North Korea:

Kim Jong-Un

It is a well-disguised fact that his real name is in fact Biblical.

Kim Jong-un's passport records the name "Josef Pwag" and a date of birth of 1 February 1983.

Josef Pwag

Josef (Saintly name Joseph)

Josef is a variant of the name Joseph.

The name can be translated from Hebrew יוסף יהוה yosef YHWH as signifying “God shall increase"

Multiple saints have been named Joseph

Pwag

Brazil:

Jair Messias Bolsonaro (President)

Jair: “(He) will illuminate”

There are three people called Jair in the Bible: one is the son of Manasseh, son of Joseph; the second is one of the judges of Israel; and the third is Mordecai's father.

Messias: “The Messiah”

Messias is another word for messiah.

In Abrahamic religions, a messiah or messias is a saviour or liberator of a group of people.

Bolsonaro

United States of America:

Donald John Trump

Donald: “World-ruler”

Donald is a masculine given name derived from the Gaelic name Dòmhnall. This comes from the Proto-Celtic *Dumno-ualos ("world-ruler" or "world-wielder")

John (Saintly name): “God is gracious”

The name is derived from the Latin Ioannes and Iohannes, which are forms of the Greek name Iōannēs (ωάννης), originally borne by Hellenized Jews transliterating the Hebrew name Yohanan(יוֹחָנָן), "Graced by Yah", or Yehohanan (יְהוֹחָנָן), "Yahweh is Gracious".

“God is gracious"

or

"graced by God”

Multiple saints have been named John

Trump

(verb)

to beat someone or something by doing or producing something better

Melania Trump

Melania (Saintly name)

Melania derives from the Greek word μελανία (melania) meaning "black, dark"

Saints:

Melania the Elder

Melania the Younger

Trump

(see Donald John Trump)

Japan:

Shinzō Abe

(Prime minister)

Shinzō

Abe (Saintly name Abraham)

Diminutive of the name Abraham

The father of the Abrahamic Religions,

United Kingdom:

Theresa Mary May

Theresa: “Harvester”

Teresa is generally believed to be derived from the Greek therizein (to reap, to gather in) and thus takes the definition of “harvester.”

Mary (Saintly name)

Virgin Mary

Multiple saints have been named Mary

Significance:

The significance of this name could be that her government or her land could “birth” the antichrist.

May

Philip John May (husband of Theresa Mary May)

Philip (Saintly name)

Philip the Apostle was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus.

Saint Philip the Evangelist appears several times in the Acts of the Apostles. He was one of the Seven chosen to care for the poor of the Christian community in Jerusalem (Acts 6).

John (Saintly name)

(see Donald John Trump)

May

Canada:

Justin Pierre James Trudeau

Justin (Saintly name): “Righteous”

Justin is an anglicized form of the Latin given name Justinus, a derivative of Justus, meaning "just", "fair", or "righteous”.

Pierre (Saintly name Peter)

Derived from Greek Πέτρος, "petros" (meaning "stone, rock”)

French form of the name Peter

Saint Peter is traditionally counted as the first Bishop of Romeor popeand also by Eastern Christian tradition as the first Patriarch of Antioch.

James (Saintly name)

James, son of Zebedee was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus, traditionally considered the first apostle to be martyred.

Trudeau

Sophie Grégoire Trudeau (wife of Justin Pierre James Trudeau)

Sophie (Saintly name Sophia)

The French equivalent of Sophia.

From Greek Σοφία, Sophía, "Wisdom"

Multiple saints have been named Sophia.

Grégoire (Saintly name Gregory)

The French form of Gregory.

Multiple saints have been named Gregory.

Trudeau

Russia:

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Vladimir (Saintly name): “Ruler of the world”

Meaning: "famous ruler", "famous and bright", "of great power" (folk etymology: "ruler of the world")

Saint Vladimir of Kiev. Originally a follower of Slavic paganism, Vladimir converted to Christianity in 988 and Christianized the Kievan Rus'

Significance:

This is significant as Vladimir Putin could facilitate the introduction of modern day Russians to the teachings of the antichrist, as Vladimir the Great introduced their ancestors to Christianity in the 10th century.

Germany:

Angela Dorothea Merkel

Angela (Saintly name): “Messenger of God”

“messenger of God”

The origin of the name is Latin and its background is Christian. It is derived from the Greek word ángelos (γγελος)

Significance:

The significance of this is perhaps that she will bring the teachings and reach of the antichrist to the countries the EU consists of and gives aid to.

Saint: Angela Merici

Dorothea (Saintly name): “Gift of God”

Feminine form of the Late Greek name Δωροθεος (Dorotheos), which meant "gift of God"

Saints:

Dorothea of Alexandria

Dorothea of Caesarea

Dorothea of Montau

Merkel

France:

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron

Emmanuel: “God with us”

Emmanuel is a name originating from the Hebrew given name Immanuel.

Immanuel is a name originating in the biblical Hebrew name עִמָּנוּאֵל, meaning "God with us".

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” 

Matthew 1:22-23

Jean: “God is gracious”

Being derived from the Greek name Iōannēs, it has the same roots and meaning as the name John.

(See Donald John Trump for the explanation of the name John)

Michel: “Who is like God?”

Michel is originally a French name of Hebrew origin, meaning “Who is like God?”

Frédéric: “Peaceful ruler”

Frédéric is the French version of the name Frederick.

Frederick is a masculine given name meaning "peaceful ruler". It is the English form of the Germanic name Friedrich. Its meaning is derived from the Germanic word elements frid, or peace, and ric, meaning "ruler" or "power".

Macron

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,

because the Lord has anointed me

to proclaim good news to the poor.

He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,

to proclaim freedom for the captives

and release from darkness for the prisoners.

Isaiah 61:1

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.”

Revelation 22:12

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Luke 6:28

Be strong and take heart,

all you who hope in the Lord.

Psalm 31:24

So indeed God, having overlooked the times of ignorance, now commands all men everywhere to repent.

Acts 17:30

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to Worthy :)

After you post 4 posts on the welcome section you may post in different places in the forum. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

217516815_graffiti-creator-poster-welcome-to-worthy-christian-forums(1).jpg.9adbd145d728caea0aba4b7299871967.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/7/2019 at 3:53 PM, aa.omer said:

John (Saintly name): “God is gracious”

The name is derived from the Latin Ioannes and Iohannes, which are forms of the Greek name Iōannēs (ωάννης), originally borne by Hellenized Jews transliterating the Hebrew name Yohanan(יוֹחָנָן), "Graced by Yah", or Yehohanan (יְהוֹחָנָן), "Yahweh is Gracious".

“God is gracious"

or

"graced by God”

Multiple saints have been named John

"John" has long been assumed to mean "loved by God".

Anyway, pretty much everyone's name can be broken down in the same way. Parent's generally speaking, will always choose good positive names for their children. Few would choose names like "Apollyon" or "Destroyer" or "Satan".

All that said, it is quite interesting just the same.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I think this world is going to love the Antichrist. He will tell everyone what they want to hear. I am sure he is good at that. He will wrap up the MOB in a nice little package with many benefits. There will be people lined up for miles to get it. But many will come to Christ in those times. They will become the Tribulation Saints. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I think this world is going to love the Antichrist. He will tell everyone what they want to hear. I am sure he is good at that. He will wrap up the MOB in a nice little package with many benefits. There will be people lined up for miles to get it. But many will come to Christ in those times. They will become the Tribulation Saints. 

I Think many will believe the Antichrist is the promised Messiah.. Thats the great deception i believe..

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,668
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

Israelis choose who they want to be king of Israel today.

I think Netanyahu remains on the throne and completes his cashless society.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Maybe you should read and ponder God’s word before you put a list of potential Beast candidates:

Revelation 17

8The beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.

9This calls for a mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

11The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction. 12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. 13These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

After you read that, then tell me which dude you cited fits this scenario. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,668
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Maybe you should read and ponder God’s word before you put a list of potential Beast candidates:

Revelation 17

8The beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.

9This calls for a mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

11The beast that was, and now is not, is an eighth king, who belongs to the other seven and is going into destruction. 12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. 13These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

After you read that, then tell me which dude you cited fits this scenario. 

Its not a dude.

Its a kingdom that fits that description.

Its a kingdom that once existed before John wrote revelation.

Its a kingdom that did not exist when John wrote revelation.

Its a kingdom that exists today.

Within this kingdom is a city that sits upon seven hills.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Its not a dude.

Its a kingdom that fits that description.

Its a kingdom that once existed before John wrote revelation.

Its a kingdom that did not exist when John wrote revelation.

Its a kingdom that exists today.

Within this kingdom is a city that sits upon seven hills.

So, seven kings means seven kingdoms....if you want to believe that, have at it.

You must also believe the fatal sword wound was the kingdom and not a person too, right?