• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Spock said:

So, seven kings means seven kingdoms....if you want to believe that, have at it.

You must also believe the fatal sword wound was the kingdom and not a person too, right?

What is a kingdom without a king, and vice-versa?  Can you have one without the other?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,679
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Spock said:

So, seven kings means seven kingdoms....if you want to believe that, have at it.

You must also believe the fatal sword wound was the kingdom and not a person too, right?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/7-23.htm

The word says the beast is a kingdom.Is the word not good enough for you?

Everyone presumed the kingdom,was dead.Obviously it wasnt.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/daniel/7-23.htm

The word says the beast is a kingdom.Is the word not good enough for you?

Everyone presumed the kingdom,was dead.Obviously it wasnt.

Its SIX Kingdoms with Kings that ARISE {Mountains} and Kings that FALL {Thus the 5 are Fallen...ONE IS [and eventually fell/Rome] and one is YET TO COME and will be cast into Hell !! Which means he FALLS.

The 7th Kingdom is the ONLY Kingdom of the whole lot that has ONE KING the whole time, that both Arises and Falls. I can say this till I am blue in the face, and people go their own way anyway. It is obvious what the truths are to me. This is about Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ.......the whole reason we get the 7 Heads are 7 KINGS that have FALLEN is to show that the last King and the last King only fulfills the MOUNTAIN {Arise} and the FALLING portion of the Prophecy, while no other King bth arises and falls. Only the Anti-Christ. So the 7 Kings are ALSO the 7 Heads of the Beast !! So they are indeed Kingdoms.....God REDUCED THEM like 10/20, to 5/10 to 1/2 to let us know a SECRET about the Last King to LOOK FOR !! He will be a BEAST all unto himself, he will have no predecessor or successor !! 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its SIX Kingdoms with Kings that ARISE {Mountains} and Kings that FALL {Thus the 5 are Fallen...ONE IS [and eventually fell/Rome] and one is YET TO COME and will be cast into Hell !! Which means he FALLS.

The 7th Kingdom is the ONLY Kingdom of the whole lot that has ONE KING the whole time, that both Arises and Falls. I can say this till I am blue in the face, and people go their own way anyway. It is obvious what the truths are to me. This is about Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ.......the whole reason we get the 7 Heads are 7 KINGS that have FALLEN is to show that the last King and the last King only fulfills the MOUNTAIN {Arise} and the FALLING portion of the Prophecy, while no other King bth arises and falls. Only the Anti-Christ. So the 7 Kings are ALSO the 7 Heads of the Beast !! So they are indeed Kingdoms.....God REDUCED THEM like 10/20, to 5/10 to 1/2 to let us know a SECRET about the Last King to LOOK FOR !! He will be a BEAST all unto himself, he will have no predecessor or successor !! 

The seventh king has already come and fell.

You must have missed it.

It was only ranked the 2nd greatest empire in world history.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

17 hours ago, Abdicate said:

The phrase "was, is not, and shall be" is written three times. That's the key. While I agree the false prophet could be the pope, the Catholic church is not Antichrist. Just think about it. In 363–364 AD, at the request of Constantine, the Council of Laodicea (how apropos) met and codified many of the Christian beliefs without using the word of God. This is the birth of the Catholic church. They agreed upon 60 cannons and published them. So who "was, is not, and shall be" that is being referred to? Ba'al worship. From Numbers 24 how Jesus will come and fight Moab and Edom.

When John penned Revelation, Rome was in power. Before them, was Greece, Medes & Persians, Babylonian, Assyrians, and Egyptian. These five are fallen.

I will separate it into two portions. The False Prophet has to be a Jew {he comes out of the land}and he will be a High Priest, THINK TYPES...Antiochus was a type of the coming Beast/Anti-Christ, and he named Jason as the High Priest, because Jason bribed him and thereby had his real brother Onias III, a Pious High Priest killed, then he took over and tried to Hellenize the Jews into the Greek way so to speak, thus the name Jason, instead of his real name, Yeshua !! The Maccabeans Revolted against him.....the False Prophet will be like unto Jason and will be the Beasts PARTNER just like Jason was Antiochus' partner. 

The Pope is a BAD HEAD FAKE by Satan, just like Islam is a Head Fake, Islam will be wiped out by the Beast.

17 hours ago, Abdicate said:

One is, is Rome, one to come is the same that was, is not, and is to be: Islam which is modern Ba'al worship. They ruled over Israel longer than all the other kingdoms. The Antichrist is the 8th and comes from the 7, that is Islam. Ba'al worship floundered until Mohamed, they ruled the Middle East for centuries, then all but disappeared after the fall of Turkey in 1924. Now, it's coming back and filling the world - turn on the evening news. Islam is the end-time religion spoken of by John. It is quite clear since many verses of the Hebrew Scriptures state "the Assyrian" will come into the land of Israel. It's all falling into place right now, today. Just dump the whole pope garbage. At most, he'll be the false prophet like he is today.

Israel was DEAD unto God according to Ezekiel 37, for nigh 2000 years until 1948, then God revived those Dad bones. Islam was over the land, as was the Brits, but not over Israel, the BEAST suffered a Mortal Wound via the Church, Satan could not overcome the Church {the gates of hell will not prevail against my church} Jesus told this to Peter.....We are the Restrainer, the Holy Spirit working through us stops the plans of Satan as per a one world Gov. until we are Raptured !!

Now for the real 8th King....The Dragon of Rev. 12 has 7 CROWNS because Satan is over all the world like Luke 4 says, Rev. 13 is the Anti-Christ Beast, he has 10 CROWNS because he is over the European Kings who freely give their power unto him. The CROWNS DESIGNATE who the Beast is. Now for Rev. 17, the Scarlet Colored Beast with NO CROWNS is Apollyon, the Beast who is the King of the Bottomless Pit. He was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, but he has NO Kingdom on earth thus NO CROWNS as per the 7 Headed Beast which represents earthly Kingdoms. He was the Prince of Persia in Daniel 10 who withstood Michael for 21 days. He was placed over the Region by Satan thus he is OF THE 7.....but is an 8th King. He was......then God placed him in the pit thus he IS NOT...............And he will be released at the 1st Woe, thus he YET IS !! He will then kill the Two-witness as per Rev. 11. 

The Beast received a Mortal Wound, the Church turned Rome from a BEAST to a center for Christendom !! When the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem THE BEAST will then live again.

Edited by Revelation Man

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The seventh king has already come and fell.

You must have missed it.

It was only ranked the 2nd greatest empire in world history.

I probably understand as much about the book of Revelation and Daniel as anyone you have ever met. God has blessed me with understanding, you might want to at least think about what I say before dismissing it. I have sharpened my sword by thinking about other people's "QUESTIONS" I discount nothing.  It's like anything else, when you first start it and know nothing you have to keep plugging away {30 years plus}. Too many people start out knowing everything, but then they all have different understandings..............telling us the Church is not hearing the voice of the Spirit on these matters in reality. 

The 7th has not come......he is the coming Anti-Christ. The 8th is a Demon named Apollyon.

Edited by Revelation Man

18 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I probably as much about the book of Revelation and Daniel as anyone you have ever met. God has blessed me with understanding, you might want to at least think about what I say before dismissing it. I have sharpened my sword by thinking about other peoples "QUESTIONS" I discount nothing.  It's like anything else, when you first start it and know nothing you have to keep plugging away {30 years plus}. Too many people start out knowing everything, but then they all have different understandings, telling us the Church is not hearing the voice of the Spirit on these matters in reality. 

The 7th has not come......he is the coming Anti-Christ. The 8th is a Demon named Apollyon.

The seventh has come and gone and you missed it.

You should have been paying attention.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

All population of this planet worship the beast. Here is the secret then, the ear that can hear to open up at this point in the verse below ( the obedient ear..(Proverbs 25:12). The people lead into captivity, they kill/murder... 

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Which mind has wisdom, what type of wisdom ? 

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The wisdom ones of course are the ones who as told above, keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus Christ. Are they not the ones told in scripture to have good understanding to be able to count the number of the beast ?

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

What type of persons received the mark of his name ? The ones who worshipped the beast, (who are worshipping that beast now ) The invisible mark is received by all, into the right hand, the mark of a lie, as sent by God also, the temptations foretold to happen on earth, the hour of temptation, for all who have pleasure in unrighteousness. ( 2 Timothy 3:4) Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Isaiah 44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Which minds do not have wisdom ? All liars, they who kill with the sword/murderers, idolaters, (all who worship the beast now, which is all on earth now) because they are the least to know they are the same abominable beast: Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts...Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth...

1 Peter 4:3.. Worshipping that beast which is both abominations and idolatry as in Rev 21..abominable idolatries...

Titus 1:16  as per Revelation 21:8, they profess they know God but they are the unbelieving..

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

These minds are told for this entire world to not have wisdom. The ones who require signs and seek after wisdom. They also reject that wisdom of God( they do not keep His commandments) The wise also are confounded, those who are, are brought to nothing by those who are not. The gospel is hid, blinded always by the god of this world, and the whole mystery is very simple, the light of Christ shines on us to let us know how the whole battle, and the whole understanding, was never about flesh and blood, it was always the spirit, they know it not remember: "that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?" Isaiah 42:25. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 24:29 The same tribulation right now, is those powers of heaven shaken, the spirit, not flesh and blood, not visible, not known, so many giving interpretations that benefit nobody anything, instead of guiding them to the reason all this is happening, because of the evil that man chooses and calls it good.

If it is OK with any posters for just a moment, to allow complete simplicity that is in Christ, not married to Christ

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 14:4. 2 Corinthians 11:2, Revelation 21:2, in contrast the kings which is all of this world have done so very opposite to commit fornication with Babylon, instead of be the chaste virgin to be presented to Christ. Seven continents again are just this world, with another who joins to this world, (just that same god of this world) The answers are there in the same book Revelations, fitting seeing as this is talking about the tribulation and who these ten kings are, so the ten kings are the ten days of tribulation, when the faithful ones would be tried as said in Daniel 11:35, and here AGAIN in Revelation 2:10 tried by the devil and beast. Matthew 24 is linked to as told in Daniel about this abomination of desolation, (again told clearly only understood by the ones who keep His commandments because the message seems strange to so many yet it is only about the ones who keep His words and the whole rest who do not) Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Also about the beast that is not, and yet is. in our eyesight the beast is, but to God he is not. The devil and world was overcome by Christ who destroyed him who had power over death. John 16:33. Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Sorry it is long, and if anyone disagrees, the answer will always be the simplicity which is in Christ, and let anyone who hears this testimony escape from the serpent and his speakers who tries to corrupt you through his beguiling subtilty:  2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

God commanded: Exodus 20: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Therefore, automatically, every soul on earth that does not keep the commandments of Christ, automatically worships the beast, the root of all evil which they have coveted after. 1 Timothy 6:10. Does it make sense or matter at all, if any person was a beast or was worth anything at all, or worth considering or talking about ? The devil takes them captive directly himself, no man is needed, required or significant or relevance at all., the devil does not need any middle man, no matter how people keep trying to assume they know who that might be anyway...

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The Red Dragon could be China and its Communist- Atheist, Satanic agenda. China does claim to possess NINE territories. Nine plus one make TEN HEADS. Look at the great persecution taking place there. Xi is president for life and he is in the business of harvesting Christian organs for sale on the black market.

The other Beast is the religious system. The Ten horns will come into power when the Anti-Christ is ruling. Pope Francis is the seventh head and the next Pope who will be here very soon, imminent, will be the Anti-Christ. M.

The Nine Nations of China - The Atlantic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

A person has to OVERCOME THE WORLD, EVEN as Christ overcame, and if you don't know it yet, it can mean nothing but to purify ourselves EVEN as He is pure, and that he that does righteousness is righteous, EVEN as HE is righteous..

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Now if you really want to fulfil the only thing that is told, and it really is just one empty foolish thing, continue, but you are not meant to wrest the scriptures,. you were told to live them, not talk them, and the robbers of the people try to establish the vision, but they of course fail, as it is established, the Lion of the tribe of Judah opened the seals, He did say it is finished and it is:

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Daniel 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Overcoming the world EVEN as Christ overcame, purifying EVEN as Christ is pure, doing righteousness EVEN as HE is righteous, DOES NOT involve knowing the day for the end, as Christ showed He did not know, so definately we do not also. Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Christ also taught about the Kingdom of Heaven, not the kingdom of hell or who this king is or that political group. Just one thing, to render to Ceasar. It makes it so clear what we are to do, if we are to do EVEN as Christ, which is to stop the empty questioning and interpretations. Focus on what Jesus did, if we say we are a follower of Him. This part is not hidden, it is very well known, and it is all we are instructed to know, learn and do...

Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.(God overcoming the devil)

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Edited by gordon7777
Day of the end