• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/10/2019 at 3:47 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

This theory you have posted pushes your soul into a great darkness,  into the blackness of darkness. I tell this to help you to rise out up from this devilish environment of darkness of the Devil. 

Revelation 12:3-4

And there appeared another wonder in HEAVEN (in what heaven you say is China? what you said is a foolish assertion); and behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(China has nothing to do with seven heads of the red Dragon, neither with TEN heads as you said erroneously, nor with the seven crowns upon the seven heads. What you have said is antibiblical, it is not true.)   

And his TAIL drew the third part of the stars of heaven (I tell unto you that what you have written is a theorie preached through the TAIL of the red Dragon which is not China evidently), and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon (which is not China) stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

How can you call yourself a Christian and preach an absurdity of this diabolical nature? In fact, all the ungodly nations ruled by the spirit of the Devil will be judged and destroyed by FIRE that will emanate from the Power of God's Word, and they will be destroyed by the wrath of God, as it is written in Revelation 11: v.18, you understand? And it will be literally fulfilled.    -   The things you have written has nothing to do with the Word of God, they are from another source, an evil source. Take care and avoid sowing tares.  

If you read carefully, I said 'could' be. Everyone is mainly speculating at this point. It seems logical to me that China would be a part of the Red Dragon 'kingdom'.

I am also done responding to you. M.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 4/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, gordon7777 said:

All population of this planet worship the beast. Here is the secret then, the ear that can hear to open up at this point in the verse below ( the obedient ear..(Proverbs 25:12). The people lead into captivity, they kill/murder... 

Sorry, I understand what you are saying, but all that was essentially saying a lot without actually saying anything. I would say most on this forum can agree with what you wrote, but the question not answered is "what do you mean by 'obeying'?" 

The question always returns to this basic thought. Our Church doctrines determine and mold our responses to speaking about "works" in relation to faith. The problem I see is that "obedience" is either attached to religious actions (works) or spiritual belief (faith) without ever even considering that it is something else altogether. On both sides of the "Faith Alone" and "faith plus works" issue, the key words appear to just not be clearly defined or even understood by the teachers themselves. Have you ever realized how there are many sermons given and yet few if any will actually define what "faith" is? Not in any of your churches, of course.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 5/10/2019 at 3:47 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

This theory you have posted pushes your soul into a great darkness,  into the blackness of darkness. I tell this to help you to rise out up from this devilish environment of darkness of the Devil. 

Revelation 12:3-4

And there appeared another wonder in HEAVEN (in what heaven you say is China? what you said is a foolish assertion); and behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(China has nothing to do with seven heads of the red Dragon, neither with TEN heads as you said erroneously, nor with the seven crowns upon the seven heads. What you have said is antibiblical, it is not true.)   

And his TAIL drew the third part of the stars of heaven (I tell unto you that what you have written is a theorie preached through the TAIL of the red Dragon which is not China evidently), and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon (which is not China) stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

How can you call yourself a Christian and preach an absurdity of this diabolical nature? In fact, all the ungodly nations ruled by the spirit of the Devil will be judged and destroyed by FIRE that will emanate from the Power of God's Word, and they will be destroyed by the wrath of God, as it is written in Revelation 11: v.18, you understand? And it will be literally fulfilled.    -   The things you have written has nothing to do with the Word of God, they are from another source, an evil source. Take care and avoid sowing tares.  

Careful about judging interpretations of prophecy... teaching others that Dan 9:27 is about the AntiChrist is VERY unbiblical and replaces Jesus with Satan. Your house is also made of glass just like the ones you are throwing stones at.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

On 5/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I do no work through speculation, and presumptions, and conjectures, but revelation.

Everything you believe are assumptions you derived from your studies of scripture.  How can I say this?  Easy ... it has not happened yet and much of prophecy comes in picture ideas.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

15 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Sorry, I understand what you are saying, but all that was essentially saying a lot without actually saying anything. I would say most on this forum can agree with what you wrote, but the question not answered is "what do you mean by 'obeying'?" 

The question always returns to this basic thought. Our Church doctrines determine and mold our responses to speaking about "works" in relation to faith. The problem I see is that "obedience" is either attached to religious actions (works) or spiritual belief (faith) without ever even considering that it is something else altogether. On both sides of the "Faith Alone" and "faith plus works" issue, the key words appear to just not be clearly defined or even understood by the teachers themselves. Have you ever realized how there are many sermons given and yet few if any will actually define what "faith" is? Not in any of your churches, of course.

Yes there is a church that is of the Spirit, and one that is earthly, of this earth. All we see is corrupted, because it is the hidden man of the heart that is precious to God, and everybody obeys the god that is in them. That god is for keeping your life, not laying it down, being exalted, selfish, vain and nothing to do with the sufferings of Christ, that show obedience of righteousness, because it is right to deliver His childrne from death and the sin that gets them there, and it is right for the devil to deliver hias children far away from God, so they have no disturbance in obeying what is natural to them..

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 5/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Revelation 12: 3 - 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven (heaven is not the physical space of Universe, called by men as sky. Heaven has nothing to do with sky) ; and behold a great red Dragon (who is this man?) , having seven heads (seven heads are  two things:  seven hills and seven kings) and ten horns (ten tribes) , and seven crowns upon his heads (seven crowned kings).   As all can see, Scriptures are speaking of a tremendous spiritual MONSTER; 

Is the Sun & the Moon located in heaven?

ouranos: heaven

Original Word: οὐρανός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: ouranos
Phonetic Spelling: (oo-ran-os')
Definition: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

1 hour ago, Bond5ervanT said:

Is the Sun & the Moon located in heaven?

ouranos: heaven

Original Word: οὐρανός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: ouranos
Phonetic Spelling: (oo-ran-os')
Definition: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.

Did you know that this 'sign' has already happened on Sept., 23rd, 2017. You should check out the night skies on that day, many videos available. M.

The Revelation 12 sign in 3 Minutes!! l 9 23 2017 Prophecy of Biblical proportions - YouTube

• Thumbs Up 1