Sign in to follow this  
aa.omer

The Beast of Revelation

On 5/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Revelation 12: 3 - 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven (heaven is not the physical space of Universe, called by men as sky. Heaven has nothing to do with sky) ; and behold a great red Dragon (who is this man?) , having seven heads (seven heads are  two things:  seven hills and seven kings) and ten horns (ten tribes) , and seven crowns upon his heads (seven crowned kings).   As all can see, Scriptures are speaking of a tremendous spiritual MONSTER; 

Is the Sun & the Moon located in heaven?

ouranos: heaven

Original Word: οὐρανός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: ouranos
Phonetic Spelling: (oo-ran-os')
Definition: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.

1 hour ago, Bond5ervanT said:

ouranos: heaven

Original Word: οὐρανός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: ouranos
Phonetic Spelling: (oo-ran-os')
Definition: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.

Did you know that this 'sign' has already happened on Sept., 23rd, 2017. You should check out the night skies on that day, many videos available. M.

The Revelation 12 sign in 3 Minutes!! l 9 23 2017 Prophecy of Biblical proportions - YouTube

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Bond5ervanT said:

Only spiritually. What says the Word of God? Psalms 84:v.11 -  For the Lord God is a Sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.  

By the way, who has the Spirit of God, knows that in the fourth Day or about 4.000 years after Adam (with the Lord One Day is as a thousand years), God sent JESUS in fulfilment Genesis 1:v.16 - God made two Great Lights; the Greater Light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. The Greater Light is JESUS, the Sun of Justice.

Malachi 4:v.1: Behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the Day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Malachi 4:v.2-6 - 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the Day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and Judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the Lord:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

But what is Heaven?  Well, what does the Word of God say? Ephesians 1:v.3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:  

The people of God, or rather, the Church of the Lord JESUS Christ, works for the Kingdom of God in heavenly places, by the way, our conversation is in heaven, do you believe? From whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself. Check it in Philippians 3:v.20-21

Spiritually JESUS is the Sun of Justice, the Greater Light. Spiritually The Holy Spirit is the Lesser Light, the Moon, both Greater Light and Lesser Light were sent in the fourth Day.  

Revelation 12:v.1-2: A deep revelation

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the Sun, and the Moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

The woman is the Church of the Lord, His body here. 

A woman clothed with the Sun, it means the Church clothed with the Light of JESUS  -  Gentiles and Jewish

And the Moon under her feet, it means the person of the Holy Spirit giving support to the Church

A crown of twelve Stars are the twelve Apostles of the Lord that will sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matt.19:27-28:

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, Judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The material things are figures of spiritual things. 

Sign in to follow this