• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hello brothers and sisters,

Let's analyze The Blessed Verse! Let us think deeply about it!

The way I understand it, The Verse tells us that no special education is needed in order to see that the nature around us was Created! One could have 10 university degrees and 10 PhDs, or one could have a high school diploma, or one could be completely illiterate, not common today, but for inclusion purposes I want to mention that too. The point is, as long as all of the above are adults without any mental defects they should be able to analyze the world around them and understand that the world around us was Created!

What are the possible ways to conclude that? 

Let's analyze one such way:

Looking at a wrist watch: something tells us subconciously, that there is no way that it could just occur naturally. Something tells us that it can't come out of some what do they call it "primordial soup?" Let's analyze that and think about the axioms that could back up our subconcience. 

Now think about a spider. The other day I saw one in my bathroom. I didn't want to hurt the little guy. So I found a cup and caught the spider in it and relocated the speedy crawler. Before I managed to do that, it ran from me on a vertical surface, quickly swang on its web to avoid the cup and hid behind a curtain, before I could catch it. 

Now, if all the technology producing companies and factories in the world were to unite their efforts and try and make a robot that could repeat the spider's moves, just those moves I described, while being the same size as the spider, I don't think they will succeed. The reaction speed, the decision making, the web production, vertical wall jogging - can the overpaid RND workers emulate all that? Something tells me they can't. Something also tells me that the so called "nanomites" are not getting off of sci fi novel pages any time soon. 

So, the question is, if the possible to make wrist watch cannot be produced as a result of natural processes, why the impossible to copy/make spider is thought by some to be produceable by natural processes?

Those are just subconscious thoughts. Let's try to develop some axioms out of that. 

Edited by justme007
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, justme007 said:

Those are just subconscious thoughts. Let's try to develop some axioms out of that. 

I personally do not expend much time showing the 'scientific minds'
the explicit evidence of intelligent creation. (they know, inside,  but are afraid)
I believe the scripture gives a conclusive statement;

they are without excuse.

2 Cor 4, 3-4   But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world
hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, justme007 said:

justme007Hello brothers and sisters,

Let's analyze The Blessed Verse! Let us think deeply about it!

The way I understand it, The Verse tells us that no special education is needed in order to see that the nature around us was Created! One could have 10 university degrees and 10 PhDs, or one could have a high school diploma, or one could be completely illiterate, not common today, but for inclusion purposes I want to mention that too. The point is, as long as all of the above are adults without any mental defects they should be able to analyze the world around them and understand that the world around us was Created!

What are the possible ways to conclude that? 

Let's analyze one such way:

Looking at a wrist watch: something tells us subconciously, that there is no way that it could just occur naturally. Something tells us that it can't come out of some what do they call it "primordial soup?" Let's analyze that and think about the axioms that could back up our subconcience. 

Now think about a spider. The other day I saw one in my bathroom. I didn't want to hurt the little guy. So I found a cup and caught the spider in it and relocated the speedy crawler. Before I managed to do that, it ran from me on a vertical surface, quickly swang on its web to avoid the cup and hid behind a curtain, before I could catch it. 

Now, if all the technology producing companies and factories in the world were to unite their efforts and try and make a robot that could repeat the spider's moves, just those moves I described, while being the same size as the spider, I don't think they will succeed. The reaction speed, the decision making, the web production, vertical wall jogging - can the overpaid RND workers emulate all that? Something tells me they can't. Something also tells me that the so called "nanomites" are not getting off of sci fi novel pages any time soon. 

So, the question is, if the possible to make wrist watch cannot be produced as a result of natural processes, why the impossible to copy/make spider is thought by some to be produceable by natural processes?

Hi justme007, You will find discussions on this and similar topics in the Apologetics Forum under the sub-forum Science & Faith. Many have interacted there to date.